It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help ATS via PayPal:
learn more

Mysterious "Beast Bill" Showing Up All Over The US Linked To Countdown Timer

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 10 2016 @ 06:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: Mousygretchen
a reply to: DrHammondStoat

When posters who I respect like Ketsuko and jadedANDcynical start taking this stuff seriously.

Aw, shucks. You're gonna make me blush.

I don't know how legit this is, but there are a lot of clues that seem to point to a possible link to a leak of epic proportions. It also just so happens that WikiLeaks' Assange has been talking about a leak of epic proportions for some time now.

All I've done is a little digging and connection culling to see if there might be something here.

Here is something just posted:

I already saw this earlier. Not positive they're connected. It's creepy that they have the Cicada 3301 logo though. What if this is just a test for recruiting by alphabet agencies?

ar15.com forum

I haven't seen the Cicada logo in the bill, have I missed it or is this referring to something else?

posted on Sep, 10 2016 @ 06:15 PM
link   
I don't think they are worth 100.00 cool...www.ebay.com...:g:5HsAAOSwMgdX1Ckk
edit on 10-9-2016 by cavtrooper7 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 10 2016 @ 06:20 PM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

Regardless, I still think this subject is deserving of more research this year.

I don't know...

posted on Sep, 10 2016 @ 06:47 PM
link   
All of the corporate logos used:

I think the fact that Lady Justice is dead in the chasm is representative of Justice Scalia's death; note there is a knife in her heart which is often associated with ritual sacrifice.

Also, there is some talk that a person calling themselves High Level Insider may be involved with this.

This does have the feel of a Cicada-type operation.

posted on Sep, 10 2016 @ 06:59 PM
link   
a reply to: sideysid

Obviously someone with a ton of money is behind this.
And for what purpose? And that alone makes this very scary
with intent.

posted on Sep, 10 2016 @ 07:00 PM
link   
I've made predictions about September 16, 2016 being the end of the Church Age and the beginning of the 70th Week. Though I have become increasingly skeptical about my predictions, this does interest me.

My prediction is based on the theory that the Hebrew calendar was originally solar only, starting on the Vernal Equinox (usually March 20th). So based on that, I calculated that the Feast of Trumpets (being the 1st day of the 7th month) would land on the 180th day of the Vernal year. That would place the Feast of Trumpets on around September 16th, HOWEVER, there is a 24 hour margin of error that I have not adequately accounted for.

So this count down as of this moment will expire in approximately 3 days and 22 hours. In America, that will be September 14th, HOWEVER, in Israel, that will be September 15th. So if we say that the Vernal Equinox of 2016 occurred on March 20th in Jerusalem time, then the Solar Feast of Trumpets (180th day) would fall on September 15th, 2016, which is within 24 hours of this mysterious countdown's expiration.

So, did someone read my threads and make a countdown related to the theory??? Is there really something special about that day??? Or is it just pure coincidence???

One way or another, we will find out!

posted on Sep, 10 2016 @ 07:08 PM
link   

I know I've seen this symbol. I thought it was Native American, and while it's very close to what I was thinking of, it's not a match. But I know I've seen this before. Anyone else seen this?

Also, there are lots of two letter combinations on the back clustered around the SCOTUS building. I first thought state postal abbreviations, but that doesn't fit. Then I thought Chief Justices after seeing WB (William Brennan) and JR (John Roberts), but then I looked up the list of them and it doesn't really match up. So is it just a list of selected initials?

Also, unless I miss my guess the Beast is taking a dump on one document that says "Declaration of Congress" indicating that the system has nothing but contempt for the Representative branch and thus the voice of the people. If you know your American civics, neither the Executive nor the Judicial directly represent the people. That's not the function.

Also, the document the beast is writing with his toe seems to be saying "We the Baph ..." but that title has been crossed out. That would follow with the Baphomet imagery found elsewhere.

Something else, compare the shield on the bill with the one on any $1 you may have. the scales on your dollar are in balance and the key is whole. Also note that now we have a bunch of countries listed around the edge instead of simply Dept. of the Treasury.

Also the beast is sitting on an X and dabbling in a cup. You also see the masonic compass. The cup has an all seeing eye on it with water symbolism around the cup and a hand and a female figure with arms upraised on it.

There is also a flow of water underneath the Beast ... I think we are looking at a Whore of Babylon, Mystery Babylon the Great image. I'm not sure how Wormwood fits in unless they are calling Wormwood a fallen angel. These are sometimes referenced as stars in Biblical prophecy. Then, I guess they are calling Mammon a fallen angel and equating it with Wormwood and the Whore of Babylon and Mystery Babylon the Great. It seems to me they seem to be saying MBG will fall and that a third of the world will fall with it and people will die in the ensuring chaos.

posted on Sep, 10 2016 @ 07:13 PM
link   
Could be that Sept. 14th is the target date for the collapse of the market. The market did take a big loss Friday. Anyone know when the fed will announce whether they will raise interest rates or leave it at 0? I read a story from a financial expert saying if the fed raised interest rates now that the market would collapse. It is the biggest bubble yet and would be catastrophic. With the fed and doom being involved perhaps the fact it is on the $1 bill that it also indicates the fall of the dollar and the rise of the BRICS countries. I would expect the worlds governments and elite bankers would know ahead of time of the collapse of the market and dollar and pretty much a planned event. After all they have been keeping things propped up using QE and it can't continue. One reason they don't think the fed will raise the rates is that it would crash the market and cause Trump to win. They think the fed will keep it going until after the election. Anyway, Sept. 14th is Wednesday so if the market continues to tank as it did Friday, then perhaps by Wednesday it will be clear it is all over and crumbling. If so, we know it was planned and known by someone, i.e. that creators of this bill that would have been done or started quite some time ago to be drawn, printed, and dispersed all over the country in secret on top of that.

edit on 10/9/16 by spirit_horse because: typos

posted on Sep, 10 2016 @ 07:14 PM
link   
a reply to: BELIEVERpriest

Now that is interesting. We all know that often major events are situated of particular days due to the meaning behind the day.

ar15.com:

Interesting theory considering the Youtube videos from earlier that were posted back in 2011 referencing #badselfeater also make several references to Tyler Durden and fight Club.

Broken Key could represent an encryption breach, could it not? And isn't that seal of the treasury on regular federal reserve notes?

What happens if all the banking encryption gets broken?

posted on Sep, 10 2016 @ 07:14 PM
link   

Oh, well, here you go ...

In Illuminati Symbolism, X is the Mark of the Beast.

It can also be the sign of the Mystery Religions, but the two are often tangled up together.

posted on Sep, 10 2016 @ 07:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: jadedANDcynical

originally posted by: sideysid
This is the supposed image behind

The "globes" from above are the Wikileaks Logo

Ah, perhaps the 14th is the date that WikiLeaks will release the devastating blow to the HRC campaign. They said they would release something before the election to bring her down. This has quite a few potential plot lines.

edit on 10/9/16 by spirit_horse because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 10 2016 @ 07:22 PM
link   
a reply to: jadedANDcynical

If they crash it all and create chaos throughout the system worldwise, it creates the opportunity to go cashless.

What better way to usher in a world system than to digitize it all? You can track everyone perfectly and control what they do/don't get.

Then I saw a second beast, coming out of the earth. It had two horns like a lamb, but it spoke like a dragon. 12 It exercised all the authority of the first beast on its behalf, and made the earth and its inhabitants worship the first beast, whose fatal wound had been healed. 13 And it performed great signs, even causing fire to come down from heaven to the earth in full view of the people. 14 Because of the signs it was given power to perform on behalf of the first beast, it deceived the inhabitants of the earth. It ordered them to set up an image in honor of the beast who was wounded by the sword and yet lived. 15 The second beast was given power to give breath to the image of the first beast, so that the image could speak and cause all who refused to worship the image to be killed. 16 It also forced all people, great and small, rich and poor, free and slave, to receive a mark on their right hands or on their foreheads, 17 so that they could not buy or sell unless they had the mark, which is the name of the beast or the number of its name.

18 This calls for wisdom. Let the person who has insight calculate the number of the beast, for it is the number of a man.[e] That number is 666.
Revelation 13: 11-18

Let me be clear ... what we see on the back of the bill is not the Beast in this passage. Revelation speaks of two Beasts: one from the sea and one from the Earth. The second beast is the one who sets the mark.

This could just be laying the groundwork.

posted on Sep, 10 2016 @ 07:23 PM
link   

Also, the document the beast is writing with his toe seems to be saying "We the Baph ..." but that title has been crossed out.

It says "We the People..." trust me, I have it blown up on my 50" LED TV and it is clearly the beginning of the Constitution.

Also, the phrase, "In Congress, a Declaration" is I believe the Declaration of Independence which is being shat upon by the beast..

All of the Supreme Court symbology is explained in one of the images in the OP.

posted on Sep, 10 2016 @ 07:24 PM
link   

Ok, I couldn't get it blown up very far.

posted on Sep, 10 2016 @ 07:28 PM
link   

They say the X is likely a Christian cross, but I think it is likely to be both in a sense. We are looking at the ultimate corruption and bringing down of American.

Switch the Christian cross to the mark is Christ to anti-Christ, good to evil.

posted on Sep, 10 2016 @ 07:35 PM
link   

The female pictogram on the cup looks like a line drawing version of this.

This is also very close to the star. It's a star of Venus, signifying the mystery religion, I found it while looking at images of Ishtar to compare with my pictogram above. By the way, Lots of images of Ishtar show her with arms upraised as the pictogram.

posted on Sep, 10 2016 @ 07:54 PM
link   
There definitely seems to be a lot of religious and occult symbolism.

Early in the thread someone mentioned the symbols for silver (Ag) and Gold (Au) being present.
I know another poster has already mentioned a relevant passage from the bible, but the passage below is the 1 that immediately sprang to mind for me. I think the whole passage is relevant, but i've bolded the part regarding Gold and Silver.

James 5:3 Warning to the Rich

1Come now, you who are rich, weep and wail for the misery to come upon you. 2Your riches have rotted and moths have eaten your clothes. 3Your gold and silver are corroded. Their corrosion will testify against you and consume your flesh like fire.

You have hoarded treasure in the last days. 4Look, the wages you withheld from the workmen who mowed your fields are crying out against you. The cries of the harvesters have reached the ears of the Lord of Hosts.

5You have lived on earth in luxury and self-indulgence. You have fattened your hearts in the day of slaughter. 6You have condemned and murdered the righteous, who did not resist you.

Offtopic: My bible knowledge is pretty poor to be honest. The only reason I knew of the passage above is because its basically the lyrics to a Max Romeo & Jah Shaka song called Rich People.

posted on Sep, 10 2016 @ 08:00 PM
link   

It's a "Star of Shamash"

Shamash (Akkadian: Šamaš dUD 𒀭𒌓) was the solar deity in ancient Semitic religion, corresponding to the Sumerian god Utu. Shamash was also the god of justice in Babylonia and Assyria.

Note that is is set opposite of the Supreme Court building which is having the ground beneath it (along with it's foundations) torn apart. Note, also, the 'people divided' supplicating themselves before the court.

posted on Sep, 10 2016 @ 08:06 PM
link   
And 25 to the whole system means same as mikmlitarys 5by5 which means something like all set and ready to execute plan

posted on Sep, 10 2016 @ 08:10 PM
link   

I noticed that the back of the Beast dollar spells Lord. That is interesting, because if you get the metered syllables of Matthew 24-25 and count 1 syllable per year starting from 30 AD, the year 2016 (syllable 1,986) lands on the word 'Lord' in "Lord! Open up to us!" in Matt 25:11.

Its 7 syllables starting,"Kurye, anoixon humin". κύριε, ἄνοιξον ἡμῖν
Perhaps 7 syllables for the 7 years of tribulation....2016-2023.

edit on 10-9-2016 by BELIEVERpriest because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join