It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mysterious "Beast Bill" Showing Up All Over The US Linked To Countdown Timer

page: 46
<< 43  44  45    47  48  49 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 14 2016 @ 09:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: sideysid
I did a search on ATS but could not find any reference to this already being posted so apologies if it already has.

The artwork on these bills are very intricate and are loaded with hidden occult and political meanings.

'Beast Bill' front:

'Beast Bill' back:

Heres a link to the high res versions;

Front

Back

These 'Beast Bills' are being discovered around the US and are linked to two separate sites:

Mr Teeth Facebook profile page - videos, images and posts are regularly posted containing clues

BadSelfEater - the countdown timer that ends on September 14th, 2016 at 4:00 PM PST.

posted on Sep, 14 2016 @ 09:30 AM
link   
Hi all, my name is Scott and I am from Pennsylvania.I follow stories on here with the hopes of learning something new and viola, here I am replying for the first time. I do believe anoynomous has the ability to create hidden and moveable content they have some of the best teams in cyber manipulation. Some of the phrases used have that we are legion feel.
Do not forget that viral videos can be done by anyone. Artists love to create art(see plague mask reveal).
Mr teeth said it would be revealed after sept 14 so glad it's not a cliffhanger. Been one of the best online adventures I've played and I see the future possibilities! "Beauty is in the eye of the beholder"..Well open up your eyes and behold the beauty,

posted on Sep, 14 2016 @ 09:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: drphilxr
a reply to: Sleepdeprived

saw the original link in French - the translation is "imparfait"

but this caught my eye!

"Omega Lamurene total control socket
Like · Reply · 19 minutes
Bob Rottenchild
Bob Rottenchild Taking control of what and by whom?
Like · Reply · 18 minutes
Omega Lamurene
Lamurene Omega I have again am publicly result in any place of the city
Omega Lamurene
Omega Lamurene by those heaters flying saucer
Omega Lamurene
Omega Lamurene I talk to aliens for years "

Just bolded a mistranslation.
Heater is a literal translation.
In this case "par ceux qui chauffe des soucoupe volantes" is "by those who drive flying saucers.
edit on 14-9-2016 by SolidGoal because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 14 2016 @ 09:33 AM
link   
Satan does not condone this, I was just in the break room and we had a chat.

posted on Sep, 14 2016 @ 09:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: Capies
Hi all, my name is Scott and I am from Pennsylvania.I follow stories on here with the hopes of learning something new and viola, here I am replying for the first time. I do believe anoynomous has the ability to create hidden and moveable content they have some of the best teams in cyber manipulation. Some of the phrases used have that we are legion feel.
Do not forget that viral videos can be done by anyone. Artists love to create art(see plague mask reveal).
Mr teeth said it would be revealed after sept 14 so glad it's not a cliffhanger. Been one of the best online adventures I've played and I see the future possibilities! "Beauty is in the eye of the beholder"..Well open up your eyes and behold the beauty,

You know where the legion quote comes from right?

(Mark 5:1-10) . . .Then they came to the other side of the sea into the region of the Gerʹa·senes. 2 And immediately after Jesus got out of the boat, a man under the power of an unclean spirit met him from among the tombs. 3 His haunt was among the tombs, and up to that time, absolutely no one was able to bind him securely, even with a chain. 4 He had often been bound with fetters and chains, but he snapped the chains apart and smashed the fetters; and nobody had the strength to subdue him. 5 And continually, night and day, he was crying out in the tombs and in the mountains and slashing himself with stones. 6 But on catching sight of Jesus from a distance, he ran and bowed down to him. 7 Then he cried out with a loud voice: “What have I to do with you, Jesus, Son of the Most High God? I put you under oath by God not to torment me.” 8 For Jesus had been saying to it: “Come out of the man, you unclean spirit.” 9 But Jesus asked him: “What is your name?” And he replied: “My name is Legion, because there are many of us.” 10 And he kept pleading with Jesus not to send the spirits out of the country.

You know how much a legion is. You realize how many demons were tormenting that possessed man? You realize anyone claiming to be such is claiming to be possessed by demonic forces, in jest or not?

posted on Sep, 14 2016 @ 09:35 AM
link   
a reply to: Capies
Welcome neighbor. Have a great time here. I'm also from PA.

A_L

posted on Sep, 14 2016 @ 09:36 AM
link   
It looks like the countdown will end at 7 PM Eastern Time

posted on Sep, 14 2016 @ 09:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: BigBrotherDarkness
a reply to: beyondhiggs

The idea of the 3 rivers being that arose from here:

originally posted by: Bigburgh
a reply to: beyondhiggs

Three rivers? As discused around page 33
Trois-Rivières

Yup, been following this thread nearly from the beginning, so I know where that came from... I don't speak english as my native, so maybe I just didn't get the message through well enough.

What I was asking is: is there any evidence supporting the speculation that it concerns Trois-Rivières and not another "Three Rivers". There are plenty of places called "three rivers". And I was told by Bigburgh that the rivers are Trois-Rivières, sounding pretty sure about it.

So no confirmation to the Trois-Rivières other than some guy having ties to the area? That's why I'm trying to find an exact or near match from maps. To get some visual proof along with the speculation. But again, those may not even be rivers depicted in the bill.

Mmmmeh. I think it's time for a nap for me, this is beginning to melt my brain!

posted on Sep, 14 2016 @ 09:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: BlackmoonJester

originally posted by: sideysid
I did a search on ATS but could not find any reference to this already being posted so apologies if it already has.

The artwork on these bills are very intricate and are loaded with hidden occult and political meanings.

'Beast Bill' front:

'Beast Bill' back:

Heres a link to the high res versions;

Front

Back

These 'Beast Bills' are being discovered around the US and are linked to two separate sites:

Mr Teeth Facebook profile page - videos, images and posts are regularly posted containing clues

BadSelfEater - the countdown timer that ends on September 14th, 2016 at 4:00 PM PST.

Noticed this not sure if mentioned but one design is a combination of these two symbols:

The UN

Nazi party

posted on Sep, 14 2016 @ 09:41 AM
link   
a reply to: chris_stibrany

Ive already done that - a few thousand - just considering if something huge happens, money alone won't help.

If this is another "bad, incremental" monetary surprise that impacts markets (and they've been diving for 2 days), then go online and sell your 401k funds or stocks and move the proceeds to a money market internally. that of course doesn't assure they are 100% safe! Recently our lovely govt has enacted directives to mandate that 401k fund MM's invest in...you guessed it...T-bills. They know everyone is pulling out of govt securities, so have the little investor bail the banks in again!

It takes a long while to get all your funds out of the bank - if substantial. Ive done the usual thing over months and have a mobile bag of gold/silver/foreign currency/USD etc.... a monetary "go bag" if you will..going to the VT mountain home if its really that big.

Check out goldmoney app too... you can store gold, bought via credit card/bitcoin , in 6 different countries and get access to the physical portion. . .

edit on 9/14/2016 by drphilxr because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 14 2016 @ 09:42 AM
link   
Anyone know cuneiform?

I'm going to see if I can hunt this one down for translation

posted on Sep, 14 2016 @ 09:47 AM
link   
a reply to: GailNot

Well, it sounds as a sacrifice the man was making to hold the demons in his vessel so that they could not be unleashed back into society... Jesus wanting to free them would mean all his effort in gathering them so they could do no harm to the country was a very noble thing to be doing. So I could see his apprehension of not wanting them removed in an effort to spare the country and take on the burden himself.

posted on Sep, 14 2016 @ 09:48 AM
link   
Lurk....Thank you fellow member, boom shenka

edit on 07 22 2016 by Capies because: To be cordial

posted on Sep, 14 2016 @ 09:50 AM
link   

a reply to: GailNot

Well, it sounds as a sacrifice the man was making to hold the demons in his vessel so that they could not be unleashed back into society... Jesus wanting to free them would mean all his effort in gathering them so they could do no harm to the country was a very noble thing to be doing. So I could see his apprehension of not wanting them removed in an effort to spare the country and take on the burden himself.

Sounds...hmm...very demonic of you.

posted on Sep, 14 2016 @ 09:52 AM
link   
Tiny person darkness. You aint no big brother.

link   
a reply to: drphilxr

Vermont mountain home? I live in Vermont!
I also have a money "bug-out" bag (mostly full of silver but also some platinum, gold, palladium, paper currency etc.)

link   

Eh identity theft did that to me last month so I'm pretty well secure in being broke :p
Damn sorry to hear that. Ok if you guys are withdrawling cash, what rough amount are you thinking? I always thought cash might be useless in a SHTF scenario.

link   
a reply to: BigBrotherDarkness

I'm sure I've seen a possible key posted on one of the linked Facebook profiles for this text...

edit on 14-9-2016 by MarcusCooper because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 14 2016 @ 09:54 AM
link   
a reply to: BigBrotherDarkness

this has already been addressed , in the beginning of the thread there's a post of a breakdown of everything on the bill , I'm sorry , I don't have time to go get it , check it out ,it's pretty informative.
If I remember correctly , it wasn't anything earth-shattering ,lol

OK , I looked,lol..it means "Gate of the Gods".
edit on 14-9-2016 by ujustneverknow because: grabbed some info

posted on Sep, 14 2016 @ 09:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: chris_stibrany

Eh identity theft did that to me last month so I'm pretty well secure in being broke :p
Damn sorry to hear that. Ok if you guys are withdrawling cash, what rough amount are you thinking? I always thought cash might be useless in a SHTF scenario.

Both good points. Cash won't matter.

While you're online protect yourself as best you can.

<< 43  44  45    47  48  49 >>

join