It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mysterious "Beast Bill" Showing Up All Over The US Linked To Countdown Timer

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 10 2016 @ 11:42 PM
link   
a reply to: threeeyesopen

It lead me to Warsaw Poland.

Is that what you got?
edit on 10-9-2016 by Bigburgh because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 10 2016 @ 11:43 PM
link   
a reply to: Bigburgh

Sounds like you are prepared, at least more so than I am right now. I'm looking up the whole drudge report thing, although I'll admit I haven't paid much attention to him in the past.

posted on Sep, 10 2016 @ 11:48 PM
link   

A quick search lead me to a story from WW2 about an uprising, or I guess I should say a military campaign that was lost against the nazis.

posted on Sep, 10 2016 @ 11:51 PM
link   

Me? No.. i have my generator and stuff.

But my brother inlaw actually dug a hole. And he follows the Drudge Report.
Loaded it with kerosene, rice, beans, movies, water with filters. It's a spacious 20x30 + storage... G'zus! He's a Prepper!

Welp. Thanks for the Fish😊

posted on Sep, 10 2016 @ 11:52 PM
link   
Theres a Common Sense Media plot that was created recently, but they have been proven to be a hive of lies.
It says that UN soldiers will be allowed to take control of Buckley AFB in Aurora. Also, I was going to mention Chancellor Merkel telling her people to stock up until Bigburgh did.

I'm terribly unprepared, and honestly I'm entering panic mode...
If there is anyone here on ATS that is part of a self-sustaining community with local access to food and water then I might want to join you. I'm useful in various ways and a fast learner.

posted on Sep, 11 2016 @ 12:03 AM
link   
a reply to: Mousygretchen

If the "media plot" is proven to be a bunch of lies then why are you asking people about self-sustaining communities and talking about how you are in panic mode?? what am I misunderstanding?

posted on Sep, 11 2016 @ 12:04 AM
link   
a reply to: zosimov

On the building above the columns are the words: Our Rule IS Law. But notice the crack dividing the people and cracking all the way up to the entrance of the building itself where it stops in front of some kind of creature.

posted on Sep, 11 2016 @ 12:05 AM
link   

I'm looking through that site and it's pretty intense.

I can see why someone would be so advanced in preparation after reading that stuff on the daily.

posted on Sep, 11 2016 @ 12:07 AM
link   
a reply to: Mousygretchen

There's no need to panic, nothing is conclusive yet.

It could just as easily be some marketing campaign, which will make me look like quite the idiot.

posted on Sep, 11 2016 @ 12:09 AM
link   
a reply to: FamCore

"common sense media" is related to beforeitsnews .com which is just a peddler of bs. ^ the thing about the un and buckley ab is irrelevant to this thread, I think for the most part. I AM worried... I just thought I would ad that because I noticed it recently.

Chancellor Merkel DID tell here people to " stock up on 10 days worth of food", though.

posted on Sep, 11 2016 @ 12:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: queenofswords
a reply to: zosimov

On the building above the columns are the words: Our Rule IS Law. But notice the crack dividing the people and cracking all the way up to the entrance of the building itself where it stops in front of some kind of creature.

That's a golden calf.. I believe there's a pic posted on this thread somewhere of that exact creature
A reference to Exodus 32

posted on Sep, 11 2016 @ 12:25 AM
link   

Is anyone else looking through Mrteeth Facebook page ? It seems to be some well organized group behind the persona seeing as they can post their pamphlets in separate locations within so little time.

ETA: apparently it is a worldwide thing, with someone claiming to have found a bill on the floor of an airport in France
edit on 11-9-2016 by threeeyesopen because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 11 2016 @ 12:26 AM
link   
If nothing else, it's certainty a beautiful (if intentionally disturbing) work of art, in terms of the meticulous effort that went into it, and the craftsmanship. (Have to find the good in things where possible, right?) Someone very talented put a lot of work into that, whether it be an individual artist, or a professional group trying to promote something that they were paid to market, or what have you. Have to respect the creators.

Let us hope that, as usual, and as is likely, it's either an ARG, a hoax, or an art performance thing. And not truly a sign of an imminent "horror of September 14."

Peace.

posted on Sep, 11 2016 @ 01:21 AM
link   
Bring it......I am so ready for collapse.

Don't worry you guys, I doubt anything will happen. It never does.

We will just keep dying this slow death.

I hope I get to bug out, I really do.

posted on Sep, 11 2016 @ 01:46 AM
link   
If they're doing this nonseriously, they better hope nothing happens. At least nothing man made, or they could receive a visit from government entities.

posted on Sep, 11 2016 @ 02:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: GoShredAK
Everyone gets a million dollars?!

If that's true than I'm effed.....no way my family and I are turning that down.

I'll be going to hell, NWO, I welcome ye.....

It gets worse.

Imagine the devil and his alien buddies tempting people with ...

1) Free money to integrate with the aliens.
2) Free energy and food replicators.
3) The chance to journey the stars after joining the Federation.
4) The chance to clean up your entire body of all ailments.

This is why the devil has made his elitists create so much poverty on this planet. With 99% of the world population now poor, unemployed, destroyed futures; who will turn down the Mark of the Beast if it gives everyone material items that they desire ?

Answer: almost no one.

i cannot accept the Mark, because i already stand in the Lake of Fire up to my left foot Achilles Heal.

i know what it feels like down there. If i take the Mark, my right side will be corrupted as well and with both feet in the Lake...... Lets just say its indescribable what the word 'infinity' feels like.

Jesus gives everything to His people so i guess this is where i say farewell to ATS.
edit on 11-9-2016 by Rapha because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 11 2016 @ 02:12 AM
link   
a reply to: Rapha

Hold on now Rapha, I'm trying to keep some sanity regarding this and I hope you are too.

I am referring to your leaving ATS, as if these bills are a true testament of what is to come ?

If it is true, then shouldn't we cast our fears aside knowing we have nothing to lose ?

posted on Sep, 11 2016 @ 02:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: randyvs
a reply to: sideysid

Obviously someone with a ton of money is behind this.
And for what purpose? And that alone makes this very scary
with intent.

Surely it wouldn't take that much money to print a few small bits of paper, if you're an artist you may already have printing contacts and favours to call in. Social media and sending the 'currency' out is free.

The artwork takes time but some artists have plenty of time. Personally i think this seems like an art project in the 'banksy' vein. Maybe the artist(s) wants to draw attention to corporate greed and political corruption but I doubt it's a warning of some catastrophe or attack. It's just way too 'arty' aswell as Interesting and a good mystery of course.

posted on Sep, 11 2016 @ 02:24 AM
link   
Very strange and intriguing.
So much detail in the images of the notes. Every pixel has a clue. Truly amazing.

I'm not convinced these notes exist or where ever "found". I think they are just images created to be studied, talked about

I'm not sure what it means. Seems to be two themes with money and religion.
There's a lot of satanic references.

posted on Sep, 11 2016 @ 02:33 AM
link   
This is extremely interesting to read It reminds me of Pronunciation Book, where it started out normal and became more and more cryptic but it ended as an ARG.

Note though that this Mr. Teeth persona has stated that this is not and ARG and he/they are not on reddit. I hope it is a viral marketing campaign, if not may God help us.

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join