It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Clinton: Half of Trump supporters are in 'basket of deplorables'

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 10 2016 @ 01:28 PM
link   
Serious MSM blackout on comments in their coverage of this!?

On the phone I was trying to read peoples comments their reactions to this but kept not finding open comments sections, so then I made it a point to keep digging. I'm not sure if all of these normally do or do not allow comments, don't frequent most of them, but a few I know for sure often do while I'm used to finding comments in general when I open random stuff like this from these kinds of sites.

The following MSM sources I wasn't able to get comments to appear on my phone:
Time Magazine, Washington Post, CNN, BBC, CBS News, NBC News, USA Today, Politco, Fox, The Guardian, Fortune, Reuters, LA Times, Bloomberg, Business Insider, New York Post, Wall Street Journal, Washington Times, Chicago-Sun Times, NY Times...

I was able to pull up comments with these:
HuffPost, ABC News, Breitbart, CNBC, Variety, Newsmax...

Until I got bored with it. Surely many others have them turned off. Perhaps when Associated Press puts out a piece for everyone to repost they have a memo saying whether or not to have comments open? That's the feeling I just got.
edit on 10-9-2016 by IgnoranceIsntBlisss because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 10 2016 @ 01:28 PM
link   
a reply to: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

Exactly right, IIB. I go to Michigan frequently. The minorities there blame Republican Governor Rick Snyder for the Flint water being poisoned. And so do many in the low-IQ sectors of the press. They are too close-minded (or just plain stupid?) to understand that the lead poisoning was allowed to happen during 40 years of state Democratic leaders simply not giving a damn. Rick Snyder has only been governor since 2011.

posted on Sep, 10 2016 @ 01:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme
a reply to: Darkinsider

Clinton's campaign has not asked for any changes to the debate schedule or moderators.
Trump has and don't get me started on the whole NFL letter thing.

Clinton said "Anywhere, any time"

I'm sorry, you are wrong on this one.

David Brock to Commission on Presidential Debates: Drop Chris Wallace

He is a Clinton butcher man. But he will not win this one, if anything, it will add to the viewership, and focus more attention on Ms. Clinton. Not a smart move.

Media Matters founder David Brock is demanding that the Commission on Presidential Debates remove Fox News anchor Chris Wallace as moderator of the final presidential debate in October.

Source - Brock Demand to remove Chris Wallace

Peace
KD

posted on Sep, 10 2016 @ 01:34 PM
link   
a reply to: Annee

I believe I just agreed that such usage is correct.

"in accordance with established rules, principles, or standards" is correct because established standards for political campaigns would indicate someone with a previous history of political experience, which would by definition include contributions to present political problems or at least the inability to effectively address them.

"resting on or ruling by the principle of hereditary right" is appropriate because the typical election cycle resembles the decision between two chosen heirs to the reins of power. Trump's tenuous attachment to Republican policymakers is well-documented.

"of the normal or regular type or kind" is obviously appropriate because a nominee of a major party is not normally someone who has not previously held a political office.

Do you have an issue with our agreement?

TheRedneck

posted on Sep, 10 2016 @ 01:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

originally posted by: Annee
He's running as a politician with no political history.

Not just a politician, but for the highest political position in America.

So only annointed insiders get to go at it, eh?

Look what forever of that has done for things.

I thought people felt the Bern because he wasn't an insider?

I guess the more things change the more they stay the same.

posted on Sep, 10 2016 @ 01:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: Annee
He's running as a politician with no political history.

Not just a politician, but for the highest political position in America.

So only annointed insiders get to go at it, eh?

Look what forever of that has done for things.

Let's go back to what I actually said.

IN MY OPINION

"Trump is not a "legitimate" political candidate IMO."

"Trump is a Carnival Barker. He's running on personality, targeting specific belief groups, pretty much just being outrages - - - with no real political knowledge."

Are you now going to argue with me that Trump has REAL Political Knowledge?

When exactly did he get his REAL political knowledge?

And where did I state anything like this? So only annointed insiders get to go at it, eh?

edit on 10-9-2016 by Annee because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 10 2016 @ 01:36 PM
link   

What exactly is "real political knowledge"?

This outta be good...

posted on Sep, 10 2016 @ 01:38 PM
link   

What exactly is "real political knowledge"?

This outta be good...

Seriously?

posted on Sep, 10 2016 @ 01:42 PM
link   
a reply to: TheRedneck
I applaud this post. Can Mods give other mods applause? If so you deserve some.
Man you really hit some chords with me on your post and the things you said!
Way to go!

posted on Sep, 10 2016 @ 01:43 PM
link   
Yeah...it resembled what Romney said. The only difference is Romney stated a fact that wasn't insulting to anyone. Clinton stated an opinion...HER opinion and it insulted 75 million people. Maybe she can follow that one up and spit some more phlegm into a drinking glass on stage again.

Oh...nevermind...I guess that is exactly what she did.

posted on Sep, 10 2016 @ 01:44 PM
link   

SERIOUSLY, that's your response?

Okay, you mean like Obama's background in "teaching constitutional law at Harvard"? His deep understanding of it sure helped him know how to play tinker toy with it, how to manipulate it ala Dubya.

We need another 8 years of that, right?

Following the perpetual premise pushed forth of him being a (another) crook and a tyrant, maybe a guy a bit rigid on such might keep him from being a master manipulator of it?

Ron Paul knows the Constitution better than any of them, and would have used that knowledge to undo all the layers of dictatorial powers previous POTUS have self-installed for themselves. Rand would have carried this torch. And there's actually a Real Decent chance either one of them will get added to Trump's cabinet. Affecting REAL "Change". With Hill we get nothing of the sort. Just more tyrant initiatives. That's a guarantee. I'd bet my life on it (and I'm not a gambler).

And that's what an articulate response looks like.
edit on 10-9-2016 by IgnoranceIsntBlisss because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 10 2016 @ 01:46 PM
link   
Hillary just said that she regrets using the "basket of deplorables" analogy for Trump supporters. It's what she didn't say in her apology that's telling. It's obvious that she graduated from the Slick Willy school of word usage, LOL.

Oh well.. Hillary IS a career politician. She's exactly what most Americans want to get free from.
edit on 9/10/2016 by carewemust because: thumbs down to a career politician as President

posted on Sep, 10 2016 @ 01:49 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

she thinks saying "i take responsibility for mistakes" is all you need to take responsibility.

posted on Sep, 10 2016 @ 01:49 PM
link   

Serious MSM blackout on comments in their coverage of this!?

On the phone I was trying to read peoples comments their reactions to this but kept not finding open comments sections, so then I made it a point to keep digging. I'm not sure if all of these normally do or do not allow comments, don't frequent most of them, but a few I know for sure often do while I'm used to finding comments in general when I open random stuff like this from these kinds of sites.

The following MSM sources I wasn't able to get comments to appear on my phone:
Time Magazine, Washington Post, CNN, BBC, CBS News, NBC News, USA Today, Politco, Fox, The Guardian, Fortune, Reuters, LA Times, Bloomberg, Business Insider, New York Post, Wall Street Journal, Washington Times, Chicago-Sun Times, NY Times...

I was able to pull up comments with these:
HuffPost, ABC News, Breitbart, CNBC, Variety, Newsmax...

Until I got bored with it. Surely many others have them turned off. Perhaps when Associated Press puts out a piece for everyone to repost they have a memo saying whether or not to have comments open? That's the feeling I just got.

Just more of the Clinton cover-up and corruption. What they don't realize is that this time, everyone knows what is going on and they are just pissing people off and confirming their prejudices. Proving they are part of a system that the majority wants to burn to the ground. They are choosing to become martyrs and have sealed their fate in the process. They have labeled themselves...as they always do.

posted on Sep, 10 2016 @ 01:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: DrakeINFERNO

she thinks saying "i take responsibility for mistakes" is all you need to take responsibility.

Hillary is nuts.. Time for me to hit her "Dementia" thread again..sigh.

posted on Sep, 10 2016 @ 01:52 PM
link   
So how is she wrong.

Look America lets be real for a second.
We all have that crazy aunt & uncle that no one wants for the holidays.
They say crazy uncomfortable things, she's just a bit too creepy, he's way too handsy, obnoxious & loud.

So go ahead & vote for trump if you believe the mounds of BS regarding Hillary but just remember you would be voting for the same guy as your crazy aunt & uncle.
Do you really want "those" people in charge?

K~

posted on Sep, 10 2016 @ 01:54 PM
link   
a reply to: kruphix

Not 50/50. Did I say that. Split. Meaning she is not going to get the vote that Obama got and there will be a split in the vote. Use some common sense man.

posted on Sep, 10 2016 @ 01:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: DrakeINFERNO

She has never TAKEN responsibility for anything. Not the lying, not the corruption, not the way she treats others, etc. Well...I guess that isn't completely accurate. She does pretty well taking responsibility for what others do. But only when they do it right.

Hey Hillary...how is that Huma terrorist sympathizer working out for you? Did she finally cut off Wiener (tiny pun)? I can just imagine the things he had her do behind closed doors to keep him happy

posted on Sep, 10 2016 @ 01:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: aethertek
So go ahead & vote for trump if you believe the mounds of BS regarding Hillary but just remember you would be voting for the same guy as your crazy aunt & uncle.

You mean "BS" like all of this:

a reply to: JacKatMtn

TALKING POINT CATEGORIES LIST:
Travelgate
Hillary Care
Whitewater
Cattlegate
Filegate
Chinagate
Clinton's 90's IRS Scandal
Pardongate
FALN Terrorist Group
Hillary Clinton Senate Candidate Campaign Finance Scandal
'Developergate'
Hillary Staff Hiring Rules Violations
2008 Presidential Campaign Finance Abuses
Hillary's Sate Department Scandals
Benghazi Terrorist Attack Coverup
Clinton Secrets
Clinton Foundation

This isn't even an outline of all the data the film cites.

Yeah, when that lady comes and say what she has been not just about her opponent but also about his supporters, GAME OVER LADY!

PS: And I love my crazy uncle, he's a hardcore JFK conspiracy theorist from way back, thru & thru!

posted on Sep, 10 2016 @ 01:56 PM
link   
a reply to: aethertek

You mean the ones who voted for Obama? Although it was funny how absent those bumper stickers were the last time we saw them.

But whether you have those relatives or not, I'm not sure we use the word "deplorable" to describe them. At least we don't. We simply think they're misguided, not deplorable. If they truly were "deplorable," they wouldn't be coming to family functions.
edit on 10-9-2016 by ketsuko because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join