It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Clinton: Half of Trump supporters are in 'basket of deplorables'

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 10 2016 @ 12:01 PM
link   
a reply to: burntheships

...just Muslims right?

Or Mexicans

Or African Americans

? ? ?

+5 more 
posted on Sep, 10 2016 @ 12:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: vonclod
I guess she is just speaking from the heart..you know..what the Trump supporters find so irresistible about him

The big difference here is what is in the heart, that she speaks from.
Not a pretty picture, it is what earned her the nickname Hitlery.
edit on 10-9-2016 by burntheships because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 10 2016 @ 12:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: reldra
I am actually rather fond of the phrase "basket of deploreables". I was waiting for someone to make a thread about it.

I was going to start a thread at 3am last night but was too sleepy. Instead, I just inserted Hillary's blurb into her "Dementia" thread and went to bed, knowing someone would get a thread started. This is a fundamental campaign shift for Hillary. A good one to showcase "her heart", as Chelsea put it.

posted on Sep, 10 2016 @ 12:04 PM
link   
Just based on this thread, it appears that Hillary isn't alone in her thinking, so it won't matter much. It's not like the MSM will pick up on it or have it hurt her.

posted on Sep, 10 2016 @ 12:05 PM
link   
a reply to: kruphix

You are exactly right. She's not trying to get trump supporters.
She's already got her voters and that's enough to put her in the Whitehouse.
She doesn't need his supporters. What a joke that is.

She's just pointing out a harsh truth .
And you are correct. The truth hurts.

posted on Sep, 10 2016 @ 12:07 PM
link   

a reply to: Annee

I'm guessing thing's are going to get pretty crazy in the next couple months..as if not already.
What a long drawn out ordeal for everyone.

I'm sure.

And to me, this is a good sign. I hope Hillary goes for the jugular.

Too often the Left tend to "lay back" and not want to engage in the GOP type tactics. Which I don't blame them, but its time to step up and "Fight Fire with Fire".

+8 more 
posted on Sep, 10 2016 @ 12:07 PM
link   
Clinton insults millions of Americans who vote for Trump, every chance she gets.

While on the other hand, Trump has never said anything negative about those people who support a lying, corrupted, murderous criminal, even though I'm certain that many of us would if we were in Trump's position.

This just goes to show what kind of a person Hillary is, and what kind of people support her.

posted on Sep, 10 2016 @ 12:08 PM
link   

I honestly don't get any pretty picture from either..I do get peoples frustration with status quo.
Peace

posted on Sep, 10 2016 @ 12:08 PM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

Actually, they did, and said it is a gift to Trump.

Its not been that long that the label "alternative left"
was bandied about by the media, I think the whole
thing is funny in a way because these talking heads
take themselves so seriously, kind of like some
holier than thou politicians.

+12 more 
posted on Sep, 10 2016 @ 12:09 PM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

She's already got her voters and that's enough to put her in the Whitehouse.

If that's true, then why is she campaigning? Why is she trashing those who disagree with Her?

Sport?

TheRedneck

posted on Sep, 10 2016 @ 12:11 PM
link   

Alt-left.

Seems fitting.

As for it being a gift to Trump? Only if he uses it correctly. He could gain a lot of support from the independents and democrats tat are unhappy with her.

posted on Sep, 10 2016 @ 12:12 PM
link   
Going after supporters like this is an all time low in US Politics.

Trump's a wealthy jerk, sure...
...but Hillary: is an all time low in US Politics... and she's a wealthy jerk too!
edit on 10-9-2016 by IgnoranceIsntBlisss because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 10 2016 @ 12:12 PM
link   

It can be a tough call..sometimes it's better to be quiet/reserved and let the other guy/gal screw it up for themselves.
I think you are right though..they will have to fight now.
Peace

posted on Sep, 10 2016 @ 12:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme

...just Muslims right?

Or Mexicans

Or African Americans

? ? ?

You got that out of these words?

Marking people as "Irredeemable", that was a huge mistake.

Hitler adopted all sorts of means to do away with social misfits,
I guess we can count on Hillary strategizing to the same end now.

How many lib memes have you downed today? You are acting way to drunk on the Kool-Aid.

*Criminal and illegal Mexicans and others that came here ILLEGALLY and committed crimes.
*Muslims coming in from countries that breed terrorists that we have no EFFICIENT way to vet....yet. It will be fixed first, so, a temporary halt on refugees and immigrants from those countries.
*African Americans? They are waking up and listening to his common sense approaches to the problems within their communities that have been exacerbated by Dem policies.

No more memes for you today. Go sleep it off.

posted on Sep, 10 2016 @ 12:13 PM
link   
Keep it up:

originally posted by: TheRedneck
Every time I see a rabid, excuse-filled, whiney pro-Clinton post on here, it just reinforces to me the depths that some supporting Clinton are willing to go to in order to get her elected at any cost. To those individuals who post such (and there is no need to single anyone out) I say thank you. You've managed to make me into a Trump supporter.

posted on Sep, 10 2016 @ 12:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: IgnoranceIsntBlisss
Going after supporters like this is an all time low in US Politics.

Trump's a wealthy jerk, sure...
...but Hillary: is an all time low in US Politics.

People are polarized now. Obama did a great job of that.

Hillary is just using it to her advantage.

It's going to get ugly, that's for sure.

+8 more 
posted on Sep, 10 2016 @ 12:14 PM
link   
I still cannot believe what she said.

A politician running for the president insulted millions of people she's supposed to be serving? Is this just another confirmation that she doesn't give a f#%k about Americans, but only about special interests of those with deep pockets?

What she said is absolutely disgusting. If any other politician said that in some other country, I'm pretty sure they would be out of race.

Those justifying this should be ashamed of themselves, especially if they are Americans. There's no excuse for this
edit on 615k2016Saturdaypm014 by Nikola014 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 10 2016 @ 12:17 PM
link   

It can be a tough call..sometimes it's better to be quiet/reserved and let the other guy/gal screw it up for themselves.
I think you are right though..they will have to fight now.
Peace

Sometimes. But, Trump is not a "legitimate" political candidate IMO.

Trump is a Carnival Barker. He's running on personality, targeting specific belief groups, pretty much just being outrages - - - with no real political knowledge.

Hillary can focus on the issues in the debates.

In the mean time - - match Trump with counter attacks.

edit on 10-9-2016 by Annee because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 10 2016 @ 12:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy
Just based on this thread, it appears that Hillary isn't alone in her thinking, so it won't matter much. It's not like the MSM will pick up on it or have it hurt her.

Its certainly not going to hurt her with liberals and Democrat partisans. I think it might do some damage with moderates and independents, though. Hillary and her allies have spent the better part of a year attacking Trump for his divisive rhetoric. That's been the centerpiece of their campaign against Trump, and now, in light of that, to engage in the same type of behavior and insult a significant part of the electorate makes her look like a gigantic hypocrite. Yes, its probably going to do some damage. It may not drive anyone to vote for Trump, but I think it'll very likely convince some of the less enthusiastic moderates/independents leaning her direction to reconsider and possibly just stay home in November.
edit on 10-9-2016 by vor78 because: (no reason given)

+3 more 
posted on Sep, 10 2016 @ 12:19 PM
link   

What?

No real political knowledge? He addressed the most urgent issues the US is facing, and you say he's got no real political knowledge? Why do people participate in threads they know nothing about?

You should educate yourself about Trump and his policies, and watch his rallies, before you can make a claim like this. Otherwise, you just come out as ignorant and deliberately or not spreading lies.

Hope my post does not get deleted, again, because I called out a Clinton supporter

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join