It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Clinton: Half of Trump supporters are in 'basket of deplorables'

page: 22
<< 19  20  21    23  24  25 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 10 2016 @ 11:40 PM
link   
Unlike the candidate who just went into hiding for 5 days, Donald Trump's mind and energy continue to operate at peak efficiency. Today he re-tweeted a 2012 Twitter message by President Obama, to chastise Hillary for labeling +100 million Americans as "Deplorable" human beings.

Link: www.msn.com...

cwm

posted on Sep, 11 2016 @ 12:32 AM
link   
a reply to: Indigo5

You just cannot stop can you? He is reaching out and she is condemning...you know it but do not want to believe it.

posted on Sep, 11 2016 @ 01:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: matafuchs
a reply to: Indigo5

You just cannot stop can you? He is reaching out and she is condemning...you know it but do not want to believe it.

LOL.

Trump is such a loving guy.

Is he reaching out to the black people he labeled with a "C" on apartment applications for "colored"? You know, so he could easily deny them?

Or maybe the immigrants he called rapist and murders...who have many American citizen family members?

Or maybe the women when he has repeatedly called them golddiggers and objectifies them any chance he gets?

Sure as hell isn't reaching out to the Muslims...we all know that.

So who exactly is Trump reaching out to?

I mean besides the racists, white supremacist, and sexists?

posted on Sep, 11 2016 @ 01:33 AM
link   
It seems like this was a slip of the toungue. For just a moment the cover was lifted. Exposed herself, she did.

posted on Sep, 11 2016 @ 06:30 AM
link   
a reply to: Annee

BS

The left has engaged in this tactic for a long time. It's right out of Saul Alinsky's playbook "Rules for Radicals".

“Ridicule is man’s most potent weapon.”
“The threat is usually more terrifying than the thing itself.”
“If you push a negative hard enough, it will push through and become a positive.”
“Pick the target, freeze it, personalize it, and polarize it.”

Except, they forgot this important gem :

“A tactic that drags on too long becomes a drag.”

posted on Sep, 11 2016 @ 06:50 AM
link   
I love how hillary is back tracking and saying she regrets saying that. She insults half of the country in one fell swoop. And she was the one who so pointedly said, "Words count, Mr. Trump."

Hypocrisy at its finest.

posted on Sep, 11 2016 @ 07:44 AM
link   
a reply to: Vroomfondel

She only regrets saying "half"...because people with low comprehension can't put the phrase "grossly generalization" and "half" together and deduce that "half" is the generalization.

She probably wishes she would have said "some" or "a segment" instead of half.

But she isn't backtracking on calling out the deplorables.

posted on Sep, 11 2016 @ 08:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen
a reply to: Gryphon66

Yes Trump is very unpopular among known Democrats.

And Cruz, Paul, Walker, Carson you name it would have gotten the same treatment with emphasis on the particular "bad habits" of those candidates, case closed they are guilty. Didn't matter who it was, Hillary to die for is their cause.

posted on Sep, 11 2016 @ 08:50 AM
link   
That was very stupid of her to say and it was very correct. I'm not voting for her, but it's the most honest thing she's said so far. If only she stood behind her comment and stood up against a very loud group of racist white right wing nationalists. Since this place is full of white supremacists who drool over Trump I'm glad someone exposed them to the national stage. Lord knows this place would obsess over it. If it was from someone with more credibility it would have been better. I'm all for polarizing comments towards this specific group because they're not representative of the better America and are apart of a group that is a faded memory of the Klan.

posted on Sep, 11 2016 @ 08:58 AM
link   
It's amusing how the same people who bang on about Trump calling all Mexicans rapists (when he never said that) are now conveniently dropping the 'half' element of Clinton's comments. Clinton did not say 'if you are a Trump supporter who is racist, sexist.... you are deplorable'. She said half of Trump supporters are racists, sexist... that's ten of millions of people.

There are racist, sexist, etc Trump supporters and guess what, there are also racist, sexist, etc. Hillary supporters. To suggest it's half of either camp is ridiculous and is quite simply a divisive strategy built on hate.

posted on Sep, 11 2016 @ 09:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: Annee

originally posted by: vonclod

It can be a tough call..sometimes it's better to be quiet/reserved and let the other guy/gal screw it up for themselves.
I think you are right though..they will have to fight now.
Peace

Sometimes. But, Trump is not a "legitimate" political candidate IMO.

Trump is a Carnival Barker. He's running on personality, targeting specific belief groups, pretty much just being outrages - - - with no real political knowledge.

Hillary can focus on the issues in the debates.

In the mean time - - match Trump with counter attacks.

Carnival barker eh? Yet, Hillary was 1st to do this with her Birther story against Obama, you have no legs to stand upon. Leaves DTas a copy cat to HRC if he is one. Some of these Dems hate freedom for all people , admit it. Select few have freedom and the rest are serfs to the Dems and HRC just proved it.

(post by Indigo5 removed for political trolling and baiting)

posted on Sep, 11 2016 @ 09:24 AM
link   
Are any of the Hillary supporters deplorable? You know, the ones who ignore and condone her decades of reckless and unethical acts?

posted on Sep, 11 2016 @ 09:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: poncho1982

BS

The left has engaged in this tactic for a long time. It's right out of Saul Alinsky's playbook "Rules for Radicals".

Go help me.." It's right out of Saul Alinsky's playbook " is like some weird rehearsed mantra for the far right.

No political discussion is complete without saying it.

I think Glen Beck popularized the statement first?

99.9% of the left do not know who the hell Saul Alinsky is..I only know because of right wingers on ATS...
edit on 11-9-2016 by Indigo5 because: (no reason given)

(post by UnBreakable removed for political trolling and baiting)

posted on Sep, 11 2016 @ 09:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: UnBreakable
Are any of the Hillary supporters deplorable?

You have asked this what 15 or 20 times so far?

What's the punchline you are desperate to deliver?

...Hillary has deplorable supporters the way Trump has African American supporters.

They exist..but not in statistically significant or relevant ways.

By deplorable I mean those celebrating hate, intolerance, bigotry and racism.

posted on Sep, 11 2016 @ 09:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
Unlike the candidate who just went into hiding for 5 days, Donald Trump's mind and energy continue to operate at peak efficiency. Today he re-tweeted a 2012 Twitter message by President Obama, to chastise Hillary for labeling +100 million Americans as "Deplorable" human beings.

100 Million? Please explain the math...Are you claiming that 200M or two-thirds of every man woman and child in the USA supports Trump?

(post by UnBreakable removed for political trolling and baiting)
(post by Indigo5 removed for political trolling and baiting)

posted on Sep, 11 2016 @ 09:55 AM
link   

top topics

<< 19  20  21    23  24  25 >>

join