It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Clinton: Half of Trump supporters are in 'basket of deplorables'

page: 16
<< 13  14  15    17  18  19 >>

join
share:
(post by Nucleardoom removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

posted on Sep, 10 2016 @ 05:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: UnBreakable

originally posted by: kruphix

originally posted by: Nikola014
a reply to: Gryphon66

I'm late to the party, how do you, as hillary supporter ( or wait, was it anti Trump ) justify insulting millions of your countrymen?

It's a gaff?

Is it an insult if it's true?

And even if it's true, they are Americans, and she should be representing all Americans, as she accused Trump of not doing. This is her Mitt Romney "47%" moment, and she will pay dearly for it, as Romney did.

She should be supporting racism, sexism, homophobia, et. al. because those are characteristics of some Americans?

Does that really make sense for you?

posted on Sep, 10 2016 @ 05:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: Indigo5
Making a graphic with giant letter does not make anything true...

Corrupt? Lying? Criminal?

Maybe not, but all this does:

originally posted by: IgnoranceIsntBlisss
a reply to: JacKatMtn

TALKING POINT CATEGORIES LIST:
Travelgate
Hillary Care
Whitewater
Cattlegate
Filegate
Chinagate
Clinton's 90's IRS Scandal
Pardongate
FALN Terrorist Group
Hillary Clinton Senate Candidate Campaign Finance Scandal
'Developergate'
Hillary Staff Hiring Rules Violations
2008 Presidential Campaign Finance Abuses
Hillary's Sate Department Scandals
Benghazi Terrorist Attack Coverup
Clinton Secrets
Clinton Foundation

This isn't even an outline of all the data the film cites.

(post by Gryphon66 removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

posted on Sep, 10 2016 @ 05:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: CynConcepts

a reply to: kruphix

I'm glad you guys stopped with that BS we're not for Hillary but against Trump, and finally admitted that you do, as a matter of fact, support a lying, murderous, corrupted criminal.

What she said was an insult to a lot of American people. It's beyond my mind why is there double standards on ATS when it comes to this sort of stuff. It's okay to insult Trump supporters, but when someone calls out Hillary supporters, without really insulting them, those posts get deleted.

I have never denied I support Clinton for President. She wasn't my first choice, but I'm a realist.

Like I said before...if it is a true statement, is it an insult?

Fact is...I am in the same crossroads again. I have made up my mind against Hillary...but instead of voting for Johnson...she really is pushing me to vote for Trump. Sigh.

God's speed and safe journey...I wouldn't wish the burden of backing Trump on anyone.

posted on Sep, 10 2016 @ 05:34 PM
link   

Making a graphic with giant letter does not make anything true...

Corrupt? Lying? Criminal?

Maybe not, but all this does:

a reply to: JacKatMtn

TALKING POINT CATEGORIES LIST:
Travelgate
Hillary Care
Whitewater
Cattlegate
Filegate
Chinagate
Clinton's 90's IRS Scandal
Pardongate
FALN Terrorist Group
Hillary Clinton Senate Candidate Campaign Finance Scandal
'Developergate'
Hillary Staff Hiring Rules Violations
2008 Presidential Campaign Finance Abuses
Hillary's Sate Department Scandals
Benghazi Terrorist Attack Coverup
Clinton Secrets
Clinton Foundation

This isn't even an outline of all the data the film cites.

Watergate was the name of an office complex..

Attaching "gate" to stuff doesn't make the BS more compelling...it just makes it sound desperate.

The very fact that so many right-wing resources public and private were dedicated to your laundry list ...and NONE of it proved worthy of official investigation or charges proves how utterly bankrupt the corruption claim is.

Your list is actually a long summary of right-wing FAIL...And that's just the facts of it.

edit on 10-9-2016 by Indigo5 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 10 2016 @ 05:36 PM
link   
a reply to: Indigo5

We actually discussed our cultures odd thing with calling everything scandal a 'gate' (I brought it up) in that thread.

Click on those. Be sure to pay extra close attention to Pardongate / FALN Terrorists.
edit on 10-9-2016 by IgnoranceIsntBlisss because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 10 2016 @ 05:39 PM
link   

We actually discussed our cultures odd thing with calling everything scandal a 'gate' (I brought it up) in that thread.

Click on those. Be sure to pay extra close attention to Pardongate / FALN Terrorists.

I don't need to click on them. I am old enough to have lived through each of the GOPs attempts to make scandal out of nothing. Dug into virtually every one of those topics...debunked that garbage list, link by link on ATS...I am not lacking education on the GOPS claims about Hillary...I have looked into them and discovered FAIL and BS...None of it survives scrutiny.
edit on 10-9-2016 by Indigo5 because: (no reason given)

(post by kazanoom removed for political trolling and baiting)

posted on Sep, 10 2016 @ 05:46 PM
link   

You debunked wikipedia, its years of citations in those pages, etc, huh?

Whatever. This whole everything Hillary in here is insane hypocrisy.

I'm out.

posted on Sep, 10 2016 @ 06:00 PM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

This has got to be the stupidest move made by any candidate ever.

What about the "deplorable" elite rich that are above the law?

What about the "deplorable" people that lie for a living?

What about the "deplorable" that use their political position to bully others?

What about the "deplorable" politicians that are absolute hypocrites?

posted on Sep, 10 2016 @ 06:17 PM
link   
Clinton's remarks are so divisive and hateful - probably the single most insulting thing said so far in this gutter campaign (both sides). There have been some insults flying around, but Clinton just took it to a whole new level. What a scum bag.

At least we know the truth now - Hillary despises tens of millions of Americans and will do nothing for them. Trump is for all Americans.
edit on 10/9/2016 by UKTruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 10 2016 @ 06:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: Gryphon66

originally posted by: UnBreakable

a reply to: Gryphon66

I'm late to the party, how do you, as hillary supporter ( or wait, was it anti Trump ) justify insulting millions of your countrymen?

It's a gaff?

Is it an insult if it's true?

And even if it's true, they are Americans, and she should be representing all Americans, as she accused Trump of not doing. This is her Mitt Romney "47%" moment, and she will pay dearly for it, as Romney did.

She should be supporting racism, sexism, homophobia, et. al. because those are characteristics of some Americans?

Does that really make sense for you?

She said 'half' of Trump supporters fall into the racism, sexism, homophobia, et. al. basket, and that's not true. Sure there are Trump supporters who can be identified as such, no doubt. 13.3 million people voted for Trump in the primaries, so she's pissed off at least half those people, as anyone who voted for Trump thinks Hillary thinks them deplorable, especially if they feel they're not racist, homophobic, etc,. They instead think of themselves as hardworking folks who feel the establishment government has ignored them, especially over the past eight years. It doesn't have to make sense to me. Romney pissed off 47% of voters when he made his faux pas. Although he was exactly right, but still people don't want to be labeled and belittled.

posted on Sep, 10 2016 @ 06:26 PM
link   
Nah. It's actually the racism, sexism, homophobia, hatred for other religions or other ethnicities that are tearing this country apart ... And those who want hide behind counter accusations eve while they're praising someone like Trump, the poster child for all that crap.

Clinton, for once, spoke her mind. Let's call it out and Rid ourselves of these noisome characteristics rather than simply denying them.

posted on Sep, 10 2016 @ 06:26 PM
link   

I mean they shout LIAR cuz the woman could not remember 3 out 30,000 plus emails over several years..

Here’s All 40 Times Hillary Clinton Told the FBI She Couldn’t Remember Something

I'm waiting for Hillary to blame her 'deplorable' comments on her concussion.

posted on Sep, 10 2016 @ 06:28 PM
link   
a reply to: UnBreakable

If she "pissed off" anyone they need to be ... Because they either exhibit these backward characteristics or want to excuse the people who do.

Call it out I say.

posted on Sep, 10 2016 @ 06:29 PM
link   
edit
edit on 10-9-2016 by Realtruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 10 2016 @ 06:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: Gryphon66

If she "pissed off" anyone they need to be ... Because they either exhibit these backward characteristics or want to excuse the people who do.

Call it out I say.

Oh, I agree to call it out, just as I agreed with Romney's statement. Hillary wasn't wrong. My point is, people don't want to be labeled as racist, sexist, homophobic, etc. even though they may be. She just better hope it's not a close race come Nov 8th as there will be 6 or 7 million votes she may need but now definitely won't be getting.

posted on Sep, 10 2016 @ 06:47 PM
link   

Hillary spoke what she and her followers see as the truth.

They don't see Americans. They see demographic pockets to appease or debase.

You can't really blame them for seeing what they perceive as the truth. Anyone who doesn't think like them is to be despised and reviled, either openly or secretly, like using the IRS or other government agencies to inflict harm on them.

They themselves are so biased, myopic and bigoted, that they don't see their flaws as flaws at all.

They see themselves as educated and elite. Somehow above the rest of the riff-raff that populate the country and world.

posted on Sep, 10 2016 @ 06:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

Hillary spoke what she and her followers see as the truth.

They don't see Americans. They see demographic pockets to appease or debase.

You can't really blame them for seeing what they perceive as the truth. Anyone who doesn't think like them is to be despised and reviled, either openly or secretly, like using the IRS or other government agencies to inflict harm on them.

They themselves are so biased, myopic and bigoted, that they don't see their flaws as flaws at all.

They see themselves as educated and elite. Somehow above the rest of the riff-raff that populate the country and world.

Excellent summary.

new topics

top topics

<< 13  14  15    17  18  19 >>

join