It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Clinton: Half of Trump supporters are in 'basket of deplorables'

page: 15
<< 12  13  14    16  17  18 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 10 2016 @ 04:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: matafuchs
a reply to: kruphix

Not 50/50. Did I say that. Split. Meaning she is not going to get the vote that Obama got and there will be a split in the vote. Use some common sense man.

If that is your definition of "split"...then the black vote was also "split" in 2008 and 2012.

Trump most likely won't see more than 10% of the black vote.

posted on Sep, 10 2016 @ 05:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: Nikola014
a reply to: Gryphon66

I'm late to the party, how do you, as hillary supporter ( or wait, was it anti Trump ) justify insulting millions of your countrymen?

It's a gaff?

Is it an insult if it's true?

posted on Sep, 10 2016 @ 05:05 PM
link   
Isn't it ironic, how the same people who put so much time and effort into mocking members on ATS who defended Trump when he was being misinterpreted or misquoted, do the same thing when it comes to Hillary.

Alto, those two cannot compare, because for one, Trump was really intentionally misinterpreted in most of the cases, while it's pretty clear what Hillary said and meant.

posted on Sep, 10 2016 @ 05:06 PM
link   
a reply to: Nikola014

I don't see anyone defending Hillary as being misrepresented.

I see a lot of us agreeing with her and having the fortitude to stand up and say that we agree with what she said.

(post by Nikola014 removed for political trolling and baiting)

posted on Sep, 10 2016 @ 05:09 PM
link   

I'm glad you guys stopped with that BS we're not for Hillary but against Trump, and finally admitted that you do, as a matter of fact, support a lying, murderous, corrupted criminal.

What she said was an insult to a lot of American people. It's beyond my mind why is there double standards on ATS when it comes to this sort of stuff. It's okay to insult Trump supporters, but when someone calls out Hillary supporters, without really insulting them, those posts get deleted.
edit on 609k2016Saturdaypm014 by Nikola014 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 10 2016 @ 05:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: Logarock

He has a point in saying that like comparisons are made with elements of a party or following to smear the whole. Personally though I don't think there is any real hope for Dems and Libs.

If we're talking about what HIllary Clinton said last night, she certainly didn't try to smear the whole of Trump supporters.

As a matter of fact, she suggested empathy for hard-working Americans looking for a change.

You're trying to justify the poster above claiming that rap music's sexism has something to do with Democrats, Liberals, etc. by doing the kind of comparison you don't like attached to Republicans/Trump supporters???

How does that work, exactly?

posted on Sep, 10 2016 @ 05:10 PM
link   

If I were to call Hillary supporters brainwashed and ignorant, would that be an insult?
Yes it would according to ATS mods, who keep deleting my posts, even though I am telling the truth.

You're free to make up your own conclusion

I don't take it as an insult because I see it as purely angry rhetoric from supporters who's candidate is currently losing.

Now, if a large majority of Hillary's support came from racists, sexists, White Nationalists...and I wanted to pretend like that isn't true...then I would get upset by someone calling it.

The truth hurts...lies, not so much.

So you have to ask yourself...why are you so "triggered" by her comments?

posted on Sep, 10 2016 @ 05:11 PM
link   

I'm glad you guys stopped with that BS we're not for Hillary but against Trump, and finally admitted that you do, as a matter of fact, support a lying, murderous, corrupted criminal.

What she said was an insult to a lot of American people. It's beyond my mind why is there double standards on ATS when it comes to this sort of stuff. It's okay to insult Trump supporters, but when someone calls out Hillary supporters, without really insulting them, those posts get deleted.

I have never denied I support Clinton for President. She wasn't my first choice, but I'm a realist.

Like I said before...if it is a true statement, is it an insult?

posted on Sep, 10 2016 @ 05:13 PM
link   

You keep forgetting that I am not an American, so there's no reason for me to get mad or anything. I am giving my objective perspective.

If you agree with insulting a large portion of your countrymen, that's on you. I am just here to say how idiotic that was, and that it shows that Hillary does not care about the American people.

posted on Sep, 10 2016 @ 05:16 PM
link   
a reply to: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

Your post addressed to me is a string of illogical nonsense:

She stated a fact. There are Trump supporters who are racist, et. al. I agree that the percentage is debatable (for example, I'd probably put it higher than half in at least one of the listed categories.)

Sexist ... what? I've answered your question about my opinion twice now. Are you saying all Blacks like Rap music? Have you done a poll about the percentage of Democrats who approve of Rap music? This is either pure red herring or you're being fairly racist yourself (i.e. "all" Black people don't do anything, merely because they are Black.)

I haven't boasted that Clinton gets all of any vote. You're either mistaken or intentionally misrepresenting the truth.

You think the thread is crap ... why are you posting in it?

Am I sure I want to go ... where? The thread is about what Hillary said last night and today. As usual, you're tossing in everything but the kitchen sink.

The rest of your screed sounds like "blatta blatta brain damage blatta blatta hate ... "

Post something factual, or kindly stop responding to my posts.

(post by IgnoranceIsntBlisss removed for political trolling and baiting)

posted on Sep, 10 2016 @ 05:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: Gryphon66
a reply to: Nucleardoom

"IF" Americans are tired of graft, corruption, waste, fraud, etc. they wouldn't elect Mr. Trump as he exhibits those characteristics in spades.

The answer to that riddle explains Trump Supporters..

I mean they shout LIAR cuz the woman could not remember 3 out 30,000 plus emails over several years..

But champion Trump who compulsively lies on a regular basis...from meeting Putin, to the NFL letter, to Muslims cheering, to EVERYTHING...he just can't help himself.

Politifact actually was forced to give up as he broke all records for Pants On Fire and they actually declared his whole campaign of 2015 as "Lie of the year".

They say they are tired of corruption?
Trump is literally going to court for a real-live RICO (Racketeering Influence, Corrupt Organization) case around his university and has other lawsuits pending from Soliciting foreign donations to a Criminal Complaint for paying off the Attorney General in FL to drop a case against him. And a ton of other crap going back as long as he has been in business.

If Trumps supporters declared reasons for supporting him are BS...What is their actual motivation?

Do they see themselves in him? Do they hear him speaking the words they wish they had the courage to speak in public?
edit on 10-9-2016 by Indigo5 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 10 2016 @ 05:19 PM
link   

There must be a lot of "ignorant" people then, in your belief.

I'd say anyone supporting Hillary is a good start.

You like to think American's won't support Trump because:

If Americans as you say are tired of corruption, ineptness, waste, graft, fraud, etc., the last person they will support is Donald J. Trump.

Um, I hate to break it to you, but ^^THIS^^ is exactly why he has the support.

You're seriously trying to debate that???

posted on Sep, 10 2016 @ 05:21 PM
link   
a reply to: Indigo5

I would suggest that a large portion of the American political landscape is formed by various wide scale population control techniques including Neuro Linguistic Programming and other similar "brainwashing" techniques.

That of course is not limited to any particular group or venue.

But that sounds like a conspiracy theory ... I know. I don't think we do that on ATS any more, LOL.

posted on Sep, 10 2016 @ 05:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: kruphix

I have never denied I support Clinton for President. She wasn't my first choice, but I'm a realist.

Like I said before...if it is a true statement, is it an insult?

For me, it was insulting. I was for Bernie in the primary until he made the generalization about poor whites not understanding. I was going to vote for him up to then. The only good thing was that it forced me to watch all the debates again for all candidates before making my choice. I ended up going for Kasich who was the only one who stuck to the issues, even if AI didn't fully agree with all of them.

Fact is...I am in the same crossroads again. I have made up my mind against Hillary...but instead of voting for Johnson...she really is pushing me to vote for Trump. Sigh.
edit on 9 10 2016 by CynConcepts because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 10 2016 @ 05:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: kruphix

I'm late to the party, how do you, as hillary supporter ( or wait, was it anti Trump ) justify insulting millions of your countrymen?

It's a gaff?

Is it an insult if it's true?

And even if it's true, they are Americans, and she should be representing all Americans, as she accused Trump of not doing. This is her Mitt Romney "47%" moment, and she will pay dearly for it, as Romney did.

posted on Sep, 10 2016 @ 05:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: Indigo5
I mean they shout LIAR cuz the woman could not remember 3 out 30,000 plus emails over several years..

Here’s All 40 Times Hillary Clinton Told the FBI She Couldn’t Remember Something

posted on Sep, 10 2016 @ 05:24 PM
link   
a reply to: Nucleardoom

You think that someone supporting a politician you don't like makes them ignorant?

Seems a bit irrational to me, but your opinion ... you're welcome to it.

You seem to be having some trouble parsing what I've said ... let me be more blunt.

Trump is objectively corrupt, inept, wasteful, a con man, fraudulent, etc.

My statement, therefore is that IF Americans wanted to avoid those traits they wouldn't vote for Trump.

Clear?

posted on Sep, 10 2016 @ 05:26 PM
link   
*snip*

Making a graphic with giant letter does not make anything true...

Corrupt? Lying? Criminal?

Those items are something that the Right Wing has claimed for years and absolutely failed to prove....despite more "investigations" congressional and otherwise than the 9-11 commission and Kennedy assassination combined.

For effs sake...it would be one thing if no one had looked into it...but it has been steady FAIL from the GOP in DC down to glen beck fans....NOTHING.

And I say that as someone that doesn't even like Hillary Clinton! I just know the difference between "liking" and "thinking".
edit on 10-9-2016 by Indigo5 because: (no reason given)

edit on 9/10/2016 by maria_stardust because: Snipped out previously removed post.

new topics

top topics

<< 12  13  14    16  17  18 >>

join