It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Clearest (No Spin) Summary of FBI Report on Hillary Clinton Email

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 10 2016 @ 09:40 AM
link   
Sharyl Attkisson puts together the FBI investigation reports of the Hillary Clinton email scandal(s).

Points out all the lies told before and after.

Highlights some of the actual top secret and classified material on many of the emails.

Worth reading and definitely worth remembering during discussions.

Also lists the "players" and the timelines.

What are your favorite things?

What are the most damning facts?

How many Hillary lies can you count?

Read and comment, too much to quote.....

posted on Sep, 10 2016 @ 09:42 AM
link   
Here's some big damage ........

After State Dept. notified Hillary Clinton her records would be sought by House Benghazi Committee, copies of her email on the laptops of her attorneys Cheryl Mills and Heather Samuelson were wiped with BleachBit, and the FBI couldn’t review them.

After her emails were subpoenaed, Hillary Clinton’s email archive was also permanently deleted from her then-server “PRN” with BleachBit, and the FBI couldn’t review it.

Also after the subpoena, backups of the PRN server were manually deleted.

posted on Sep, 10 2016 @ 09:44 AM
link   
And the lies ....

2,093 emails State Dept. currently classifies as Confidential or Secret. (State Dept. did not address what their classification was at the time they were sent.)

193 emails (81 separate email conversations) that were classified at the time they were sent, ranging from “Confidential” to “Top Secret/Special Access Program.”

68 of the 81 email chains remain classified today.

8 were Top Secret.

37 were Secret.

36 were Confidential.

posted on Sep, 10 2016 @ 09:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen
Sharyl Attkisson puts together the FBI investigation reports of the Hillary Clinton email scandal(s).

Points out all the lies told before and after.

Highlights some of the actual top secret and classified material on many of the emails.

Worth reading and definitely worth remembering during discussions.

Also lists the "players" and the timelines.

What are your favorite things?

What are the most damning facts?

How many Hillary lies can you count?

Read and comment, too much to quote.....

I just wanted to say, congratulations to you and your client for having the fortitude to include "no spin" in your titles.

Ms. Attkison is doing what every right-wing sycophant has been doing for six months: beating a dead horse.

No one is going to change their mind on this issue. It's done. The horse is hamburger.

Now, back to your regularly scheduled spinning.

+1 more 
posted on Sep, 10 2016 @ 10:36 AM
link   
a reply to: Gryphon66

No disrespect intended as I "weigh in" in on this post.

With that being said, and worth mentioning, I am not a Trump or Hillary supporter. BUT, it is very difficult for me to not speak to the obvious truth regarding this issue. While this may seem to you like the "dead horse" is being beaten, I do not believe the horse is dead. I liken this to a wrongly accused death row inmate. For those who feel that Hillary and her lies represent the threat, they can't help but feel that this country sits on death row as we speak and the truth will be spoken ad nauseam until people listen...and 'get it'.

Gryphon66 you appear to be a very intelligent and articulate individual...this is what confuses me. A vast majority of what Sheryl Attkisson reported is based upon HILLARY's TESTIMONY! The truth is out there and anyone who suggests that "a spin" has been put on it should read the testimony from Hillary herself. Are you suggesting that Hillary put a spin on her spin?

The only thing "spinning" is my head over the obvious denial of the truth.

Sorry about not buying into your "dead horse" thing BUT the horse is my country and I will fight for it. So, get used to it (the opinions) from many, many people as we stand up for the truth. I have worked my ass off for my entire life in an effort to assist in providing a promising future for my children and their children. I will be damned if it all goes to hell over denial and ignorance. Hillary is a LIAR and a THIEF...PROVEN!
edit on 10-9-2016 by OrderOfIntent because: spelling of the thief's name

edit on 10-9-2016 by OrderOfIntent because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 10 2016 @ 10:41 AM
link   

The horse isn't dead.

In fact there's a family of foals running around now.

posted on Sep, 10 2016 @ 10:42 AM
link   
a reply to: OrderOfIntent

The only real dead horse being beaten is the one trying to convince that poster/member that anything is "wrong" about Clinton...

posted on Sep, 10 2016 @ 12:25 PM
link   

".........No one is going to change their mind on this issue. It's done. The horse is hamburger."

I have changed my stance and my upcoming vote based on recent developments involving HRCs e-mail revelations and health concerns.
Please don't encourage closemindedness in others. It's tacky.

posted on Sep, 10 2016 @ 12:33 PM
link   
"The Clearest (No Spin) Summary of FBI Report on Hillary Clinton Email"

Wow. Ever hear of the boy who cried wolf? Methinks she doth protest too much. How is this "no spin" if she "put it together"?

posted on Sep, 10 2016 @ 12:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: OrderOfIntent

No disrespect intended as I "weigh in" in on this post.

With that being said, and worth mentioning, I am not a Trump or Hillary supporter. BUT, it is very difficult for me to not speak to the obvious truth regarding this issue. While this may seem to you like the "dead horse" is being beaten, I do not believe the horse is dead. I liken this to a wrongly accused death row inmate. For those who feel that Hillary and her lies represent the threat, they can't help but feel that this country sits on death row as we speak and the truth will be spoken ad nauseam until people listen...and 'get it'.

Gryphon66 you appear to be a very intelligent and articulate individual...this is what confuses me. A vast majority of what Sheryl Attkisson reported is based upon HILLARY's TESTIMONY! The truth is out there and anyone who suggests that "a spin" has been put on it should read the testimony from Hillary herself. Are you suggesting that Hillary put a spin on her spin?

The only thing "spinning" is my head over the obvious denial of the truth.

Sorry about not buying into your "dead horse" thing BUT the horse is my country and I will fight for it. So, get used to it (the opinions) from many, many people as we stand up for the truth. I have worked my ass off for my entire life in an effort to assist in providing a promising future for my children and their children. I will be damned if it all goes to hell over denial and ignorance. Hillary is a LIAR and a THIEF...PROVEN!

Great post! Even better avatar. Welcome to the site.

posted on Sep, 10 2016 @ 01:04 PM
link   
a reply to: intrepid

LOL

The numerous government reports are fact.

The whole email scandal is well out of the conspiracy box.

Wide open proven lies from Hillary Clinton by the dozens.

People not up to speed (aka MSM contaminated) can start with the FBI notes...

It's ALL in there despite the Campaign efforts to turn it into a falsehood.

posted on Sep, 10 2016 @ 01:07 PM
link   
a reply to: SentientCentenarian

Thank you. Second time bumping into you on the boards. Have a great day and we all can only hope for the best in the up and coming months. We'll see. Keeping the faith.

posted on Sep, 10 2016 @ 01:12 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

It is always interesting to note the arrival times of some folks to ATS and the areas with which they engage the most.

posted on Sep, 10 2016 @ 01:14 PM
link   

Not debating that. If fact that makes this redundant. Why keep banging that drum? Secondly, anything put together isn't "no spin".

posted on Sep, 10 2016 @ 01:26 PM
link   

Thank you for posting this, X.

Everybody should share this via Facebook or any other social media.

I do believe there are parts of the electorate out there that don't realize the depths Hillary and her staff went to to hide information that rightfully belongs to The Peoples' historical archives, not to mention her efforts to hide her deceit and corruption. What the hell was she up to? Why didn't Obama have an IG in place all those years?

Many simply vote Dem and buy her "right-wing conspiracy" bs without doing the research. Some just don't have the time to investigate these things and take her at her word. Or, maybe they are just too afraid to think about the level of corruption at the top of this government.

posted on Sep, 11 2016 @ 07:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: intrepid

Not debating that. If fact that makes this redundant. Why keep banging that drum? Secondly, anything put together isn't "no spin".

So Global warming papers are all spin then too right? You said ANYTHING put together is spin right?

posted on Sep, 11 2016 @ 09:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: yuppa

originally posted by: intrepid

So Global warming papers are all spin then too right? You said ANYTHING put together is spin right?

Anytime the PTB put together some "don't miss" "MUST see" package and shove it down the public's throat, you can safely bet there is a dishonest agenda or intent to deceive crafted right into it all. The reason they are doing that with climate change is to fool people away from the real cause of it and shift blame away from something else they are doing and have been been doing since the 40's. So they can keep doing it.

posted on Sep, 12 2016 @ 09:52 AM
link   
Oh i know what you mean. I was pointing out how his idea about the evidence on clinton could be true and not Spin.

top topics

join