It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.
Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.
Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.
The statement, "Gee, Suzie, you look nice today," used to arouse giggly tingles on the playground, but as a post-pubescent suitor, your compliments better be more compliminty-fresh. Warm praise can defrost those first icy moments of early dating, as well as subtly advertise your attraction. Later, compliments are standard daily fare for keeping a relationship fresh. How do you spice it up? Allow us to share ten secrets:
1. Offer praise that's original, not stale
2. Look for cues.
3. Make it specific.
4. "That color looks great on you."
5. "Your space is so inviting/hip/splendidly decorated" or "You have great taste in ______."
6. "I love your friends."
7. "You must spend hours at the gym/yoga studio."
8. "You have the sexiest ______."
9. "Being with you is really ______. "
10. Random compliment-generator.