It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Went to an air show!!

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 11 2016 @ 01:38 PM
link   
The one and only time that I saw a Bone flying.Apart from a top fuel dragster and 4 X Vulcans,the noisiest thing I've ever heard.

Taken at Fairford ten years ago.

posted on Sep, 11 2016 @ 01:43 PM
link   
a reply to: JIMC5499

Too bad it's so long. Three UAE C-17s and a Columbian 737 landed at Nellis yesterday.

posted on Sep, 11 2016 @ 06:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: ThePeaceMaker

Edit: not 100% sure if the video was at Fairford or RAF Cottesmore

It was at RAF Cottesmore. The runway at RAF Fairford was being re-surfaced.

posted on Sep, 11 2016 @ 06:31 PM
link   
a reply to: ThePeaceMaker

Standing behind a B-1 taking off wouldn't be the worst thing I've ever done. Heh.

Wow. I was sitting and thinking back, trying to remember the worst thing I've done on the ramp, and got hit with the memory of playing with an Israeli EL/M-2075 Phalcon that I had totally forgotten about. Gotta love random memories.
edit on 9/11/2016 by Zaphod58 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 11 2016 @ 07:24 PM
link   
a reply to: Zaphod58

This crazy lady living at Virginia Beach hates the Blue Angels. She believes that they are "promoting chemtrails". Listen to her rant as she believes that she has caught them "on/off spraying".

posted on Sep, 11 2016 @ 08:47 PM
link   
a reply to: tommyjo

Well technically they are. Heh.

I just don't get people like that. She's like the people that move into a house near an airport that's been there for decades and then complain about the aircraft noise.

posted on Sep, 12 2016 @ 02:42 AM
link   
a reply to: FredT
I'll be on base. That's one of the reasons that I'm going. I'm one of the few people in our company who can get clearance to go on base. Personally I'd prefer not to go. I'm still recovering from a severe knee injury and am not up to walking long distances yet.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join