It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Jerry Wills Presentation from 2014

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 10 2016 @ 07:28 AM
link   
Jerry Wills, who has been publicly known for some time as not born on Earth but brought here from another star system, gave a two-part presentation at the International UFO Conference in Bergen, Norway in 2014.

I've just finished watching Part 1, which is over two hours long, including the question and answer period.

I think it's a gem. The story of his life is compelling and inspirational. And the emotion evident in the questions, and sometimes statements made, by the audience is also compelling in my opinion.

People who view themselves as part of a community seeking a better world where disclosure is part of what needs to take place will enjoy this presentation.

Published on Oct 29, 2014

Earthbound. This lecture covers a 60 year span of time in the life of Jerry Wills. During this time there were numerous encounters with extraterrestrials who made good on their promise to teach and watch over him until adulthood. What was it like to feel you are not from Earth? What issues were experienced, and what abilities helped through those times? Where was he from, and why was he brought here? Is there a message for us we might finally be ready to receive? These questions and others are answered...

Website for the conference: ufo-konferanse.com...

www.youtube.com...

(That audience was so polite!)

posted on Sep, 10 2016 @ 09:30 AM
link   
a reply to: ConnectDots
Quick suggestion - watch at 1.5x speed.

posted on Sep, 10 2016 @ 09:54 AM
link   

The United States Air Force (USAF) is the aerial warfare service branch of the United States Armed Forces and one of the seven American uniformed services. Initially part of the United States Army, the USAF was formed as a separate branch of the military on 18 September 1947 under the National Security Act of 1947.[8]

source

he states there was no air force at that time..that there was only the army air core..and he was found in an abandoned house in 1952-53...

The United States Army Air Corps (USAAC) was the military aviation arm of the United States of America between 1926 and 1941. The statutory administrative forerunner of the United States Air Force, it was renamed from the earlier United States Army Air Service on 2 July 1926 and part of the larger United States Army. The Air Corps was the immediate predecessor of the United States Army Air Forces (USAAF), established on 20 June 1941. Although discontinued as an administrative echelon during World War II, the Air Corps (AC) remained as one of the combat arms of the Army until 1947, when it was legally abolished by legislation establishing the Department of the Air Force.[1]

Source

Unless I am misunderstanding his words..that information was given within the first 5 minutes..so, I don't think I am going to watch anymore..interesting as his tale is..

Thanks,
blend57
edit on 10-9-2016 by blend57 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 10 2016 @ 11:28 AM
link   

And he has anything to support his claim? Like DNA?
The first thing that met my eye on the link you provided was the membership offer for 25$. The CD they're selling. The financial contribution they need for their expeditions. Why can't he just ask his alien family, for equipment and travelling?

Scam.

posted on Sep, 10 2016 @ 03:34 PM
link   
a reply to: blend57

You make an interesting point but it's not enough to make me distrust him, as I have seen him interviewed before and I find him credible.

Maybe 1947 was the start date but it took years for the actual changeover to take place and for people to get used to the new branch; I don't know.

I don't think it is an important discrepancy.

posted on Sep, 22 2016 @ 05:11 AM
link   
a reply to: donktheclown

When I first read that, I didn't know what you were talking about, and I wasn't sure whether or not it was sarcastic.

Since then I have found that "sprocket" button on the YouTube video.

I disagree with the 1.5x speed, because I think that sounds silly, but the 1.25x speed does help.

Thanks for mentioning it; it's good to know.

posted on Sep, 26 2016 @ 02:51 PM
link   
A lot of what he says might be true (eg the greys control the world) but the philosophy he is teaching is the same old self-centered New Age obsession with self; find who you truly are. He also implies we are already God. The god within. But we are clearly far from being God. The true religions of the world preach selflessness not the glorification of self. This teaching of his is typical of the Nordic or non grey aliens. A false spirituality based on power and self.

I suspect that he is thoroughly in the power of these aliens and is their instrument for recruiting more people into their false spirituality. Dangerous.

posted on Sep, 26 2016 @ 03:10 PM
link   
a reply to: EnPassant

I disagree with your philosophy.

I think we all have the capacity to know God and do not need an organized religion. I think that is what he is advocating, not being preoccupied with self to the exclusion of the community, as you seem to be suggesting.

The fact is, we're all responsible for knowing ourselves and being autonomous—not letting any supposed authority figure intimidate us.

That's the message I get from him.

top topics

join