It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ghosts, Demons and Spirits Captured on Camera 2016

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 10 2016 @ 04:06 AM
link   
Hello ATS
Do you believe that ghosts ?

ghost
plural noun: ghosts
an apparition of a dead person which is believed to appear or become manifest to the living, typically as a nebulous image.

What are we looking at, because "something" is captured in these pictures.. what could it be ?

Have any here on ATS ever seen a ghost appear ? Personally I have never.. but the idea of a shadow realm is fascinating
Here is a collection of the best 29 "ghosts" captured by accident in photos over the years.

or spirit or apparition -- is the energy, soul or personality of a person who has died and has somehow gotten stuck between this plane of existence and the next.

Most researchers believe that these spirits do not know they are dead. Very often they have died under traumatic, unusual or highly emotional circumstances. Ghosts can be perceived by the living in a number of ways: through sight (apparitions), sound (voices), smell (fragrances and odors), touch -- and sometimes they can just be sensed.

According to a UK survey 52% believed in paranormal activity.

More information here:
www.livescience.com...

posted on Sep, 10 2016 @ 04:22 AM
link   
I hope that it's not real, it's a scary thought that when you die you could end up being a lost soul in a between world, stuck forever

posted on Sep, 10 2016 @ 04:26 AM
link   
Every mortal is watched by these entities every day.

All you need to do is relax your eyes, look at an object that is consistent like a cloud, tree of leaves, large bush, concrete wall, brick wall and sooner of later you will see 2 eyes, a nose and a mouth.

Depending on how much the spirit wants to blend in with the background, will dictate if you see the entire face and body.

posted on Sep, 10 2016 @ 04:53 AM
link   
a reply to: Rapha

Pareidolia?

posted on Sep, 10 2016 @ 05:03 AM
link   
a reply to: Spacespider

Oh thank you, I love this stuff. Gives me goosebumps and makes me cry. Dislocated souls, poor guys, but that's the curse of free will.

posted on Sep, 10 2016 @ 05:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: IridiumFlareMadness

Pareidolia?
Some, other double take etc. Not ghosts. However, there is something people are experiencing and I think it is the past and brief time merging. So what people see maybe from the past hence why they see living and moving things.

posted on Sep, 10 2016 @ 05:31 AM
link   
Its just a rock.

No, I have seen many of these pictures and while some of them are interesting, there is also many of them which have been explained.
I remember the ghost picture with the little girl peeking out the door - they later found out it was a fake.

But yes I do believe in ghosts, as I feel I have felt it myself for a really long time. But after my grandpa died, it all stopped.

I have never witnessed anything since.

posted on Sep, 10 2016 @ 05:52 AM
link   
a reply to: Spacespider

My house went through a haunting a few years ago. The only apparitions were those spirit orb things flying around the room. Otherwise the entity would just move objects in front of us and smash lightbulbs.

I dont know whether it was a ghost that was behind it but the house is over a hundred years olf

posted on Sep, 10 2016 @ 05:56 AM
link   
a reply to: IridiumFlareMadness

Thats all it is. You will know for sure when you see a 4th 5th 6th inter dimensional being

posted on Sep, 10 2016 @ 06:39 AM
link   
The strange ghost thing standing on the dying persons hospital bed was freaky. Someone explain what that was cause it creeper me out.

posted on Sep, 10 2016 @ 06:55 AM
link   

Pareidolia?

Yes and even possibly summoning a earth elemental when constructing a stone stack on a beach.

The tennis ball gives an idea of the size of this stack of rocks. Looks like a pretty mean triangle eye daemon to me. LOL

posted on Sep, 10 2016 @ 07:16 AM
link   
I have had strange experiences, though I have never flat out seen an apparition. My mom has, though. At a birthday celebration for her mother, she saw her deceased stepfather standing in the room with all the rest of us. She said she saw him clear and solid, just like all the others in the room. She blinked and he was gone. She saw him long enough to be able to describe what he was wearing, how he was positioned, and the expression on his face.

posted on Sep, 10 2016 @ 07:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: Mianeye
I hope that it's not real, it's a scary thought that when you die you could end up being a lost soul in a between world, stuck forever

Don't trip the place you are 'stuck' is here (for now).

posted on Sep, 10 2016 @ 07:40 AM
link   
I seem to attract them,few months ago was covering a graveyard shift,had a ghost,I had a feeling then I started watching cctv's,orbs floating in lobby,asked if male or female,flashed an orb twice,so I started calling her ghost girl,helps pass time,and was fun sending pics to people,watch them trip,can't figure how to post videos,and pics

posted on Sep, 10 2016 @ 07:51 AM
link   
a reply to: Mianeye

Yes, my sentiments entirely. Scary thought and, hence, irrational.

So my chief objection to the notion that there are ghosts is it doesn't make any sense.

Doomed to hang around my old gaff for eternity, becoming upset for some reason when new owners start renovation work.

Pfft.

posted on Sep, 10 2016 @ 09:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: RP2SticksOfDynamite

Pareidolia?
Some, other double take etc. Not ghosts. However, there is something people are experiencing and I think it is the past and brief time merging. So what people see maybe from the past hence why they see living and moving things.

I've had many experiences in my life that personally disprove that theory. One example is my grandpa's ghost. He died in his house when I was around 13 years old. He had three heart attacks in his later years, so his body just couldn't keep him going past 83. Even though he wasn't alive anymore you could still feel him around. Especially in the room where he died. If I was outside doing something I wasn't supposed to, such as climbing the fence(man did he ever yell at us for that), you would feel an angry glare coming from the window.

Now, even as a kid I told myself that maybe I only felt it because he was still in my heart, and I was just feeling bad for doing things he didn't like. I never just jumped to the conclusion that he was still there. Well, that was until three certain things happened that I can't explain:

1. One night while staying at my grandma's house, I was asleep in the guest room. I felt something in the room with me, so I woke up to see who it was. I saw this white silhouetted figure standing in the doorway. The best way I can describe it is like if you stared at a light for awhile, the after-effect is a good description of how he looked. Anyway, I thought that maybe it was my grandma, so I called out her name. Once I did, the silhouetted figure then turned around and walked through my door.

I decided to get up and follow it. Once I entered the living room I saw it moving across the room and make a left into my grandma's room. It then just walked right through the door. I knew then that it wasn't my grandma, because her door squeaked VERY loudly when opened, yet there was no sound. That was the first and only time I actually saw my grandpa's ghost, and not just felt him.

2. When I was around 20 I was dating this girl that told me she could hear/see ghosts, very similar to Whoopi Goldburg in Ghost. I've known a lot of goth people in my time that loved to claim this, but for some reason I did believe this girl. Well, she proved it the first time I took her to my grandma's house. I never once told her about my grandpa, how he died, his ghost, nothing. After I introduced her to everyone, we left to go grab a bite to eat. She was very quiet and weird until I asked her what was wrong. She didn't want to tell me at first, but then after some poking/prodding, she finally broke down and told me.

"I don't know how to tell you this, but there's a man in your grandma's house."

Once I heard that, I got a big grin. I knew what she was going to tell me, which helped validate what I've felt/seen. She told me that there was an angry old man standing in the doorway of the room he passed away in, and he kept glaring at her the entire time she was there. She told me it felt like he wanted her to go away. After she told me all of this, I thanked her and explained the story of how he died. I was happy because I didn't feel insane, and if I was, at least she was insane too. lol

3. My grandma passed away when I was about 24-25. I remember driving back down for the funeral and walking around the house. The house felt very empty. Not just because grandma wasn't there anymore, but also because I no longer felt my grandpa. I didn't feel him glaring, being angry, or any of that stuff. It's like his spirit waited until my grandma passed away before it would move on himself.

That's just one of many experiences I've felt that prove to me that it's not just seeing things from the past.

posted on Sep, 10 2016 @ 12:18 PM
link   
a reply to: Necrobile

That's beautiful. He stayed there to wait for her, so they could "move on" together?
And I really had to laugh about the fence.

posted on Sep, 10 2016 @ 01:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: Peeple
a reply to: Necrobile

That's beautiful. He stayed there to wait for her, so they could "move on" together?
And I really had to laugh about the fence.

Yeah, I actually got that feeling a lot, but to be fair I was always doing things I shouldn't have, like climbing on top of the house. lol

posted on Sep, 10 2016 @ 01:44 PM
link   
get sleep deprivated if you dont believe in this stuff, works 100%

Many ghosts stay here voluntarily, i guess there is no-one to come after them for some..

new topics

top topics

join