It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New Art Bell Archive - Desert Bell Radio

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 10 2016 @ 03:48 AM
link   
This individual recently started posting the old Art Bell shows, apparently with remastered audio when needed. S/he's adding to them all the time.

Lots of great late night listening here, all without the commercials that put you to sleep.

For anyone too new to this to know the name Art Bell, he's the MASTER of late night alternative radio, absolutely not to be missed.

Desert Bell Radio

posted on Sep, 10 2016 @ 04:30 AM
link   
Duly noted , bookmarked , and kudos to you

posted on Sep, 10 2016 @ 04:49 AM
link   
a reply to: SentientCentenarian

This one is a standout show. People should rip a copy before they all get DMCAd.

It's required listening for anyone interested in the Doty/Moore shenanigans from a few years ago. Doty lands on C2C (thanks to the fantastic Greg Bishop) and proceeds to tell an extravagant story that covers all bases. It's worth hearing because this is the notorious/legendary myth-maker whose path has arguably defined aspects of ufology and created a conspiracy culture.

Deals with aliens, captured aliens, Jesus was an alien, books that show the entire history of Earth, MJ-12, exchange treaties with ET, evil aliens etc. We wouldn't have these narratives without the input of Rick Doty.

posted on Sep, 10 2016 @ 09:50 AM
link   
Thanks, Art Bell was the best! George Noory is the epitome of lame.

I wish George would do an AMA; he's got some splainin to do for ruining a great radio concept.

posted on Sep, 10 2016 @ 10:03 AM
link   
I always liked John B Wells a little more than Art Bell. They are both fascinating individuals. Thanks for sharing

posted on Sep, 11 2016 @ 01:41 AM
link   
Great thread! I've been listening to one of the shows and will be checking out more.

posted on Sep, 11 2016 @ 03:06 AM
link   
I am suddenly overjoyed after a hard day of blarg.

THANK YOU SO MUCH!

This is awesome.

So awesome.

top topics

join