It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Democrats-Clinton Campaign Staff-Advisors Are VERY Concerned About Hillarys Sluggishness

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:
+2 more 
posted on Sep, 10 2016 @ 12:24 AM
link   
September 9, 2016

EXCERPT:

" With Election Day less than two months away, Democrats are increasingly worried that Hillary Clinton has not built a formidable lead against Donald Trump despite his historic weaknesses as a national party candidate.

Even the Democratic nominee’s advisers acknowledge that she must make changes, and quickly. Clinton leads Trump by three percentage points, having fallen from her high of nine points in August, according to the latest RealClearPolitics average. That tightening has frustrated many Clinton allies and operatives, who are astonished that she isn’t running away with this race, given Trump’s deep unpopularity and his continuing stream of controversial comments."

Full Article Here: www.msn.com...

My Thoughts: It seems like the Democratic Party is driving Hillary's campaign based on assumptions they formed back when she first lost to Obama in 2008. In other words, she's next in line for the Presidency, and there's nothing that will stop Hillary from being crowned as President of the United States of America. Not the FBI... not the Department of Justice...not her criminal history...not her poor health...and, not even a GOP rival.

But, if you're wearing "blinkers" (aka blinders), you think that you're alone in the race, and are oblivious to the candidate coming up alongside you. By the time you see him, it's too late to make a last minute adjustment before reaching the finish line.

Hillary's campaign is getting very close to pushing the red "EMERGENCY!" panic button, because they're starting to understand that Hillary is (gasp!) DISLIKED by a huge number of Americans.. just like Donald Trump.

But, unlike Donald Trump, Hillary's past is VACANT of achievements. She's been handed positions that look good on a resume, but Hillary Clinton has not accomplished anything meaningful while working in those positions. The Democratic party, and her campaign handlers, are only now starting to realize that compared to Donald Trump's life achievements, Hillary is pretty much an empty pantsuit.

As if that wasn't enough, the huge issues dealing with Hillary breaking National Security laws, lying to the FBI, obstructing the process of justice, laundering money via her "Clinton Foundation", and, her deteriorating health, are all merging to form a perfect storm that could EASILY deny Hillary Clinton the Presidency that Democrats, and Hillary-Bill-Chelsea, assumed was hers for the taking.

With close to 100,000 more documents coming from Wiki-leaks, in batches between now and November 8th election day, perhaps it's best if Hillary and her DNC colleagues go ahead and hit that panic button right now..as in ASAP.

ATS members, what strategy change (if any) would you advise Hillary to enact ASAP, if you could have her earpiece for a few minutes?

-CareWeMust
edit on 9/10/2016 by carewemust because: see above

edit on Sat Sep 10 2016 by DontTreadOnMe because: BB TAGS ADDED

posted on Sep, 10 2016 @ 12:33 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

originally posted by: carewemust
if you could have her earpiece for a few minutes?

I'm a bit more cynical than most.

If I had her earpiece, I'd say, "Chillax Hills, you know you're already bought and sold. Nothing you can do or say will change the rigged poll 'results' already set up for you. Just continue to be the same little wooden marionette you've always been and your unrequited lust for 'power' will surely be tickled. Don't worry about your obvious health issues, because the rest of America is too polite to call you out on it...for fear of their own 'health!' Oh, quick, cackle for the cameras! NOW!"

edit on 10-9-2016 by NarcolepticBuddha because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 10 2016 @ 12:36 AM
link   

My Thoughts: It seems like the Democratic Party is driving Hillary's campaign based on assumptions they formed back when she first lost to Obama in 2008. In other words, she's next in line for the Presidency, and there's nothing that will stop Hillary from being crowned as President of the United States of America. Not the FBI... not the Department of Justice...not her criminal history...not her poor health...and, not even a GOP rival.

Right on. Well put!

Hillary's campaign is getting very close to pushing the red "EMERGENCY!" panic button,

She did that but 2 weeks ago:

edit on 10-9-2016 by IgnoranceIsntBlisss because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 10 2016 @ 12:42 AM
link   
a reply to: NarcolepticBuddha

She can buy the electoral college vote, true, but she won't get the popular vote by a long shot. Frankly, she shouldn't care, and she might not. But her handlers might be nervous.

posted on Sep, 10 2016 @ 01:14 AM
link   
a reply to: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

Wow. Hillary really poured in on in that speech didn't she. I heard today that Hillary's daughter is encouraging her Mom to show more of "her heart" on the campaign trail.

posted on Sep, 10 2016 @ 01:30 AM
link   
" Hillarys Sluggishness?"

Her campaign has become a Death Watch.

posted on Sep, 10 2016 @ 01:48 AM
link   

Good one!

I'd say, "fall down AND STAY DOWN!" if I were on her side.

Otherwise I'd say, "CONFESS!" over and over, with The Song That Never Ends in the background.

posted on Sep, 10 2016 @ 01:48 AM
link   

Today I was visited by a democratic campaign canvaser. They asked me if I viewed her favorably and I said I did not. They also asked if I tend to vote democrat, which I do on average in local elections, and if I care about money or education more. For me, it's education. Our society will benefit from knowledge and how to find knowledge.

I was also asked if I was voting for local democrats, like our governor. I said I wasn't sure.

I have always voted my values, never party lines. This year I changed my independent status to democratic for Sanders. I think that's why they interviewed me and didnt ask for my husband.

I'm in southwest Washington State near Portland. I plan to vote out all superdelegates because they went against the people.

I have seen extremely little support for Clinton here. We all know the electoral college will choose her for us, but she won't have the support of the people.

I expect the Clinton campaign will be trying to win over my area based off the survey responses.

posted on Sep, 10 2016 @ 01:52 AM
link   

Are they also a Bit concerned that She is a Consistent Lying Bee Otch too ?

posted on Sep, 10 2016 @ 02:17 AM
link   
Funny you used the word 'sluggishness' - yet again another symptom of Parkinson's disease. Watch for it, it's getting more obvious every day. I learned today that her annoying-as-hell head bobbing isn't in her control and wasn't just a bad habit that she's been told numerous times to cease and desist from. The woman is well into moderate phase PD. She's getting the best of care and the most modern treatment possible but it still breaks through especially when she's tired.

What's that word for marginalizing a good candidate that's wanted overwhelmingly by the people and has no major or even minor crime waves to their credit and instead saddling us with an obviously corrupt legacy candidate who keeps making mistakes but thinks 'taking responsibility for them' makes it all right again?

Do they call that SOP for Standard Operating Procedure, or Treason?

And does this SOP or Treason also apply to the Democratic National Committee chairs and Electoral College minions?

I was just wondering.

edit on 10-9-2016 by SentientCentenarian because: typo

posted on Sep, 10 2016 @ 02:23 AM
link   
delete......
I dunno..... I quit politics!

Makes me feel all mean and nasty...... yuk.
I need a long hot shower.

edit on 10-9-2016 by imitator because: (no reason given)

edit on 10-9-2016 by imitator because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 10 2016 @ 02:28 AM
link   

Reminds me of this one:

posted on Sep, 10 2016 @ 02:29 AM
link   

September 9, 2016

-CareWeMust

You are correct in your thoughts.

This woman will be the next president on the US. The fact that nothing has and nothing will come of her 'emails' and Bengazi is clear evidence that TPTB clearly want this woman for presi no matter what it takes. Exactly why I dont know but president she will be.

Unless she falls into a coma or something like that, she is already home.

TPTB are doing the same thing this election as they did last election, in that last election they kept Ron Pual out, this time they are getting Hillary in.

TPTB will make the polls say all the right things and the votes, sorry, the vote counts, on the day will say all the right things.

posted on Sep, 10 2016 @ 02:31 AM
link   

I heard today that Hillary's daughter is encouraging her Mom to show more of "her heart" on the campaign trail.

That would be the end of her campaign.

posted on Sep, 10 2016 @ 02:42 AM
link   

his historic weaknesses as a national party candidate.

Historic weakness? I think not..

But, unlike Donald Trump, Hillary's past is VACANT of achievements

His past is vacant of achievements? Again, I'm not so sure about that.

posted on Sep, 10 2016 @ 07:22 AM
link   

Hillary should be tried for treason and locked up for rest of her life.

She has done catastrophic failures in foreign policy, in national security and disregarded completely legality of her more domestic activities. She has let foreign services acquire top secret information, even employed a Chinese agent to transpose from secure to non-secure environments, she has exposed national intelligence assets and caused actual fatalities. She has acted against every single policy and rule on integrity and accountability.

There is absolutely no other way forward for her than for gallows - and in the lack of those - to the jail.

posted on Sep, 10 2016 @ 07:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: deckdel

Hillary should be tried for treason and locked up for rest of her life.

She has done catastrophic failures in foreign policy, in national security and disregarded completely legality of her more domestic activities. She has let foreign services acquire top secret information, even employed a Chinese agent to transpose from secure to non-secure environments, she has exposed national intelligence assets and caused actual fatalities. She has acted against every single policy and rule on integrity and accountability.

There is absolutely no other way forward for her than for gallows - and in the lack of those - to the jail.

how original...never heard any of this here on ATS....do you copy and paste alt-right talking points?

posted on Sep, 10 2016 @ 08:48 AM
link   
Sometimes I wonder if anyone on ATS follows elections or if this is their first time.

After the convention, candidates get a bounce...one candidate will always get a bigger bounce than the others due to effectiveness of their convention. After a month or so, those bounces will dissapear and the national polling will tighten up.

There are two reasons this isn't an issue for Hillary.

1. Due to national demographics, national polls will always be tight. The winning candidate is going to win by 2-5% points...not 9-10%.

2. It's not good to be leading by a large margin on election day, this creates low voter turnout for your base. If everyone thinks you are already going to win, there is no urgency to get out and vote.

Keep in mind, this is for national polling and leads. The Electoral College is a completely different story.

posted on Sep, 10 2016 @ 08:54 AM
link   
"Sluggishness"

Not found at all in the OP's source article.

Some might call that a misleading title ... some might call it a hoax.

posted on Sep, 10 2016 @ 09:05 AM
link   

Wow. Hillary really poured in on in that speech didn't she. I heard today that Hillary's daughter is encouraging her Mom to show more of "her heart" on the campaign trail.

Here's Hillary "showing more heart"

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join