It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help ATS via PayPal:
learn more

The two faces of Hillary

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 9 2016 @ 09:51 PM
link   

As for the Obama-Putin comment, it's one thing to try to defend Obama's effectiveness as a leader. I think that's an awfully tough case to make, but I guess you can give it a shot if you want to try. (Seems to me Obama is the one who lets Putin do whatever he wants, but never mind.) But Hillary doesn't even attempt to do that here. She simply asserts that because Trump's assessment of "our American commander in chief" was thumbs-down vis-a-vis his Russian counterpart, Trump is "unpatriotic."

Hillary calls that "scary." I'd say that when someone wants to be president, and calls it "unpatriotic" to render a negative verdict about the effectiveness of an American president, the word "scary" ought to be applied a little differently.

www.caintv.com...

“I'm sick and tired of people who say that if you debate and disagree with this administration, somehow you're not patriotic. We need to stand up and say we're Americans, and we have the right to debate and disagree with any administration.”

― Hillary Rodham Clinton

There's your next president. What a treat.

I guess we can go back and forth (and we will) about Hillary or Trump, but the absolute hypocrisy of this person is just astounding. It's like she doesn't care what she says because no one will ever hold her to task for it.
edit on 9-9-2016 by DBCowboy because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 9 2016 @ 09:58 PM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

Awww, I was hoping for some photo evidence. I didn't know there was a doubt as far as her policies.

posted on Sep, 9 2016 @ 09:59 PM
link   

posted on Sep, 9 2016 @ 10:02 PM
link   
But Trump's an incompetent racist that knows nothing about politics. And he lies!

This was and is sarcastic...
edit on 9-9-2016 by ksiezyc because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 9 2016 @ 10:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: ksiezyc
But Trump's an incompetent racist that knows nothing about politics. And he lies!

That's beside the point. 2 faces? Damn man, isn't 1 enough?

posted on Sep, 9 2016 @ 10:12 PM
link   

It ridiculous to even bother pointing out the hypocrisy and lies of Hillary. Trump is also a hypocrite and lies as much as Hillary! The only difference is, Trump is so blatant about it! Both these candidates have a ton of baggage.

posted on Sep, 9 2016 @ 10:15 PM
link   

But Hillary doesn't even attempt to do that here. She simply asserts that because Trump's assessment of "our American commander in chief" was thumbs-down vis-a-vis his Russian counterpart, Trump is "unpatriotic."

Well that's a complete mischaraterization. Trump has been fawning over Putin for well over a year not simply giving Obama a "thumbs-down vis-a-vis his Russian counterpart." That sort of makes the rest of this a bit irrelevant because you're starting with a premise that is untrue.

Here's what she said in context from the Washington Examiner to avoid any whining of liberal bias:

"Bizarrely once again, he praised Russia's strongman Vladimir Putin, even taking the astonishing step of suggesting that he prefers the Russian president to our American president," Clinton said. "Now that is not just unpatriotic and insulting to the people of our country as well as to our commander-in-chief. It is scary because it suggests he will let Putin do whatever Putin wants to do."

In case you've forgotten or missed it. Here's Trump defending his love of Putin:

Personally, I disagree with the idea that saying you prefer another country's leader to your own is unpatriotic. Obama is an elected official. Presidents are not the embodiment of our nation and there's nothing unpatriotic about disliking them. That said, his fawning over Putin is repugnant. He thinks a man who has had journalists assassinated, locked up dissidents and through unparalleled cronyism has amassed a fortune that is likely orders of magnitude larger than Trump's get's a frickin' A+ and is preferable to Obama?

Are you kidding me? I'd love to see any of you make the argument that Putin "get's an A+ for leadership."

As for the disingenuous whining about somebody being called "unpatriotic" over their opinion.

Do you know how many times on this site I've had my patriotism questioned? I've been called a traitor at least once in the last week on ATS and probably a dozen times this year. Unlike this constant whining about "being called a racist," I've actually been called a traitor to my country for my opinions multiple times and I can link to it.

So you'll have to excuse me if I don't feign outrage now and say "hey, join the f'ing club."

edit on 2016-9-9 by theantediluvian because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 9 2016 @ 10:19 PM
link   
a reply to: WeRpeons

There was a time not so long ago where I almost said, "#### it." What difference does it make? Not like I'm going to change minds, change trends, topple governments or slay dragons.

But I thought, "That's what she's banking on." She's hoping that Hillary-corruption fatigue sets in. That people throw in the towel. Just say to hell with it and elect the evil cow!

Trump does wrong, talk about it.

Hillary does wrong? I'm going to keep yapping like an annoying little dog who pees on your shoes.

posted on Sep, 9 2016 @ 10:20 PM
link   
a reply to: theantediluvian

What's wrong with Putin?

posted on Sep, 9 2016 @ 10:47 PM
link   

What's wrong with Putin?

I would love to have a healthy relationship with Russia. It is better than the alternative.

posted on Sep, 9 2016 @ 10:48 PM
link   
a reply to: Tarzan the apeman.

I agree. As much as some people here believe, Russia is not the enemy. Nor should we designate them as such.

posted on Sep, 9 2016 @ 11:09 PM
link   

He thinks a man who has had journalists assassinated, locked up dissidents and through unparalleled cronyism has amassed a fortune that is likely orders of magnitude larger than Trump's get's a frickin' A+ and is preferable to Obama?

My dog has more integrity and courage than Obama. I despise the man and will never have anything good to say about him.

You do know that every one of those can also be said about Clinton. She and Slick Willy have left a trail of bodies, starting "back in the day", in Arkansas. She intimidated any woman who had complaints about her husband and her money is piling up fast, thanks to foreign donations to the Clinton Foundation. And while there is no direct evidence, a whistle blower who just happened to wind up dead before he could talk to anyone, has Clinton Hit List all over it.
She doesn't want Russia exposing her emails but she'll sure as hell take money from the Saudis or any other foreign power who cares to "donate".
Hillary is for Hillary and anyone who actually believes she is going to help this country, has a rude awakening coming. She used the office of SOS to build her power base and bank account. Imagine what damage she can do if elected to lead the most powerful nation on the planet.

posted on Sep, 10 2016 @ 01:48 AM
link   

This was and is sarcastic...

Odd, I find that to be true.

posted on Sep, 10 2016 @ 01:51 AM
link   

Trump has been very pro-putin and seems 'fan boyish' when he notes Putin's comments about him. I would say that slips into unpatriotic territory.

posted on Sep, 10 2016 @ 01:53 AM
link   

What about John Miller?

posted on Sep, 10 2016 @ 01:56 AM
link   

a reply to: Tarzan the apeman.

I agree. As much as some people here believe, Russia is not the enemy. Nor should we designate them as such.

Does anyone here watch the news? Or pick up a book?

posted on Sep, 10 2016 @ 02:50 AM
link   
Patriotism is love of your country, not love of your government in my personal opinion.

posted on Sep, 10 2016 @ 03:19 AM
link   
I honestly thought this was about her obvious plastic surgery. Or probably botox treatment. I noticed when wrinkles disapeared lol.

posted on Sep, 10 2016 @ 06:11 AM
link   
a reply to: reldra

Apparently not. People think Russia is an enemy. How stupid/ignorant.

posted on Sep, 10 2016 @ 06:12 AM
link   
a reply to: reldra

Hm. So you believe in MSM....how interesting. And you're here? Hmm maybe I was wrong about here.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join