It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help ATS via PayPal:
learn more

Bondigate: Further Misadventures in Corruption at Mar-a-Lago

page: 1

join
share:
+13 more 
posted on Sep, 9 2016 @ 09:49 PM
link   
Hopefully by now most of you are at least aware of the $25,000 bribe illegally paid to a PAC for Florida AG Pam Bondi through the Trump Foundation. You've likely also heard that there was a failed attempt to cover up the illegal donation. I won't rehash all those details but if you need to bring yourself up to speed, there was a thread about it on ATS here that you may want to take a look at.

Well it turns out that the $25,000 wasn't quite the end of the story. The further details were first reported on a few days ago by HuffPo and a few other outlets have picked up the story since but I haven't seen anything posted about it on ATS yet so I figured I give you some information to mull over.

Trump Held Fundraiser For Pam Bondi At His Palm Beach Mansion After She Passed On Lawsuit

WASHINGTON ― In March 2014, Donald Trump opened his 126-room Palm Beach mansion, Mar-a-Lago, for a $3,000-per-person fundraiser for Pam Bondi, the Florida attorney general who had recently decided not to join a lawsuit against Trump University and was facing a tough reelection campaign.

The use of Mar-a-Lago alone was a donation of some value. Space at the resort is expensive to rent, and Trump has charged his own presidential campaign roughly $140,000 per event for use of the mansion. In contrast, the Republican Party of Florida paid only $4,855.65 for the Bondi fundraiser, cutting a check on March 25, 2014. It was a “small event on the lawn ... featuring snacks and refreshments, attended by about 50 people,” a Bondi campaign staffer told The Huffington Post.

Not quite done there:

The following spring, Ivanka and her father donated another $125,000 to the Republican Party of Florida ― Bondi’s single biggest source of campaign funds.

Enthusiastically vote for this asshole if you want or hold your nose and vote for him because you rightly see Clinton for the dishonest crony that she (also) is. I'm not here to tell you to vote for Clinton or even not to vote for Trump (okay, I wish you wouldn't but I won't hold it against you... unless he manages to do something REALLY f'd up in which case, I'll throw it in your faces every day).

But can we please please please just stop acting like Trump isn't cut from the same cloth or that despite calling his buddy Bill only a couple weeks before entering the race, that at the age of 70, this lifelong (in fact 2nd generation) crony had some miraculous change of heart and now is going to bring down the whole corrupt "rigged system" (with his team of billionaire buddies and establishment goons of course and after seeking the approval of the CNP AND the CFRthat's establishment).

Willful ignorance is not a good look!
edit on 2016-9-9 by theantediluvian because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 9 2016 @ 10:35 PM
link   
Fme
I don't know if I can read another one of these pointless threads.

Jesus, you even added the feminists lib rag huffpo op.

"We need to make a "gate" scandal to match Hillary's gate collection." -not original, or relevant.

hater-aid garbage imo.

There's alot of cool topics out there, and you are consistently supplying Facebook popup grade political propaganda.

"Willful ignorance is not a good look"

Maybe you could heed some of your own advise, mix it up a little, or open another account so you don't look unstable, or paid to blog?.

for the love of everything holy

posted on Sep, 9 2016 @ 10:40 PM
link   
a reply to: theantediluvian

Enthusiastically vote for this asshole if you want or hold your nose and vote for him because you rightly see Clinton for the dishonest crony that she (also) is.

posted on Sep, 9 2016 @ 10:42 PM
link   
He gave nod to the Rothschilds by backing Isreal.

Seems to me as if they are enjoying the show.

In fact they probably gleefully celebrate forums like ATS now littered with their propaganda and lies and everybody is falling for it.
edit on 9-9-2016 by Darkmadness because: (no reason given)

+6 more 
posted on Sep, 9 2016 @ 11:07 PM
link   
a reply to: Mandroid7

Blah blah blah.

There's alot of cool topics out there, and you are consistently supplying Facebook popup grade political propaganda.

Funny you didn't have any of this criticisms when you were commenting in a thread about Hillary's cough.

I'm sorry that my posts don't meet your strict standards of fetching a video from YouTube. Fact is, despite all your sanctimonious blather, actual "Facebook popup grade political propaganda" doesn't get any criticism from you.

So you'll have to excuse me if I don't take you too seriously. Also:

blah blah blah
edit on 2016-9-9 by theantediluvian because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 9 2016 @ 11:18 PM
link   

That post single handedly turned me into a worshipper of Hillary Clinton.

Thank you the mind altering dose of reality has totally awoken me to the truth. You have now enlightened me to the eternal nature of her infinite wisdom and the ultimate failure of the almighty Satan that is Trump. Today we come together as friends and acolytes both of the sacred Hillary.

Oh I almost forgot...

Amen(Ra).
edit on 9-9-2016 by Darkmadness because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 9 2016 @ 11:23 PM
link   

Anyone been charged? No? It was a political donation. Then, he made money in his KICK ASS resort for a rally and a dinner.

So, it is illegal to hold fundraiser in a private venue? Nope...

I think you are just poor without a hot wife and a jet at this point....

posted on Sep, 9 2016 @ 11:27 PM
link   

I get you are trying to show some "moral equivalency" of ole Trump being a crook as well which I am sure he has had some "shady" dealings.

But comparing Trump and Clinton is like comparing a shoplifter to a damn mob boss.

posted on Sep, 9 2016 @ 11:32 PM
link   
a reply to: infolurker

How dare you even pair both Trump, and our glorious leader gifted to us by the god's... Hillary Cllinton into the same sentence!

I feel as if your committing an act of violence against my emotional true self.

posted on Sep, 10 2016 @ 01:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: infolurker

I get you are trying to show some "moral equivalency" of ole Trump being a crook as well which I am sure he has had some "shady" dealings.

But comparing Trump and Clinton is like comparing a shoplifter to a damn mob boss.

Take a minute and Google "Trump mob boss" and read up on some of his connections to the mob. I'll probably do a little digging and put together a thread about that topic. It shouldn't be too difficult, there's newspaper articles going back a ways, public records and at least a couple books that I know of that have been written on the topic.

posted on Sep, 10 2016 @ 01:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: Darkmadness
a reply to: infolurker

How dare you even pair both Trump, and our glorious leader gifted to us by the god's... Hillary Cllinton into the same sentence!

I feel as if your committing an act of violence against my emotional true self.

Aside from the fact that you're neither clever nor original, your post is a fail because I'm actually not a fan of Clinton.

I voted for Sanders in my state's primary though to be honest, I wasn't a huge fan of his platform positions but at least Sanders isn't a lying crony who would say anything to get elected — unlike Trump or Clinton.

I have absolutely no compunctions about stating quite plainly all of the horrible things that are true about Clinton. In fact, I can almost guarantee that despite the volume of stupid reposts about catheters, earpieces and confidential notations that the parrots race to "share" for high fives, I've probably posted more things anti-Clinton in terms of unique and relevant informational content than 99% of the OPs of anti-Clinton threads.

There's nothing more I need to contribute in that area. There's dozens of Trumpeteers doing that already.

I also make no bones about the fact that in the GE, I'm going to vote for Clinton because Trump is in my opinion worse and I'm 100% positive that my opinion re Trump vs Clinton is far more informed and considered than nearly every Trumpeteer I've ever accounted.

Also:

Blah blah blah

posted on Sep, 10 2016 @ 06:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: theantediluvian

originally posted by: infolurker

Take a minute and Google "Trump mob boss" and read up on some of his connections to the mob. I'll probably do a little digging and put together a thread about that topic. It shouldn't be too difficult, there's newspaper articles going back a ways, public records and at least a couple books that I know of that have been written on the topic.

The Mob, likes to make money but they would never sell out the country.

Operation Underworld:

Strikes and labor disputes in the eastern shipping ports[edit] During the early days of World War II, the U.S. Office of Naval Intelligence suspected that Italian and German agents were entering the United States through New York, and that these facilities were susceptible to sabotage.

The loss of SS Normandie in February 1942, especially, raised fears and suspicions in the Navy about possible sabotage in the Eastern ports. A Navy Intelligence Unit, B3, assigned more than a hundred agents to investigate possible Benito Mussolini supporters within the predominantly Italian-American fisherman and dockworker population on the waterfront. Their efforts were fruitless, as the dockworkers and fishermen in the Italian Mafia-controlled waterfront were tight-lipped and distant to strangers.[1]

The Navy contacted Meyer Lansky, a known associate of Salvatore C. Lucania and one of the top non-Italian associates of the Mafia,[2] about a deal with the Mafia boss Lucania. Lucania, also known as Lucky Luciano, was one of the highest-ranking Mafia both in Italy and the US and was serving a 30 to 50 years sentence for compulsory prostitution in the Clinton Prison.[3]

To facilitate the negotiations, the State of New York moved Luciano from the Clinton prison to Great Meadow Correctional Facility, which is much closer to New York City.[4][5] The State of New York, Luciano and the Navy struck a deal in which Luciano guaranteed full assistance of his organization in providing intelligence to the Navy. In addition, Luciano associate Albert Anastasia—who controlled the docks and ran Murder, Inc.—allegedly guaranteed no dockworker strikes throughout the war. In return, the State of New York agreed to commute Luciano’s sentence.[6] Luciano’s actual influence is uncertain, but the authorities did note that the dockworker strikes stopped after the deal was reached with Luciano.[7]

Don't tell me hillary doesn't know or hasn't dealt with any mafia bosses.

en.wikipedia.org...

edit on 9 10 2016 by burgerbuddy because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 10 2016 @ 06:47 AM
link   

Hopefully by now most of you are at least aware of the $25,000 bribe illegally paid to a PAC for Florida AG Pam Bondi through the Trump Foundation.

So now it is proven fact ? Wow. You got insider information ? Do tell

posted on Sep, 10 2016 @ 09:59 AM
link   

matafuchs says:

I think you are just poor without a hot wife and a jet at this point.

omg, these political threads always spiral into the back and forth, this might have to be the last one I participate in until after the election

posted on Sep, 10 2016 @ 10:19 AM
link   
a reply to: FamCore

Lol. I didn't even see it but that's pretty funny.

a reply to: matafuchs

Would you be willing to make a video as a Trump supporter denouncing people who don't support Trump as being simply jealous because they don't have a jet or an Eastern Bloc gold digging wife?

I think that could go viral.

posted on Sep, 10 2016 @ 01:34 PM
link   
a reply to: burgerbuddy

The Mob, likes to make money but they would never sell out the country.

Depends on whose "Mob" you're talking about.

Sure okay so Trump has done some business with "organized crime" big deal who hasn't, he's a crook, no surprise there.

The real problem is he owed foreign mobsters, the type who would take that pretty daughter of his & sell her on the open market if he doesn't play ball.

He originally owed one group, problem is they do business with the big dogs.
Criminal billionaires & yes every Russian billionaire is a crook, gangster, mobster whatever, think Bratva on steroids.
His paper(note, debt, obligation) was bought by higher ups now he's dancing to their tune.

You people are being played by a KGB Psy-Op to destabilize the US.
What you think they don't operate on our boards & read intent of US citizens subsequently to play on those biases?

Sure sure the "government is a bunch of crooks" that's what you guys are always yammering about.
Even if that were true trust me when I say you would rather have your own crooks in power than those that are backing trump.

K~

posted on Sep, 11 2016 @ 10:26 AM
link   
He's being circumspect, but apparently my people aren't the only ones privy to trumps problems.

Indie Candidate Evan McMullin Says He ‘Hears’ Vladimir Putin May Be Blackmailing Trump
by Ken Meyer | 8:36 pm, September 10th, 2016

“I hear from some of my old intelligence friends that Donald Trump has been engaged in some activities in Russia that Vladimir Putin may be using to blackmail Trump,” McMullin said “There is a lot going on there that I don’t think has come to light fully…You can see it in Donald Trump’s actions.”

www.mediaite.com...

This could get fun if some hard evidence comes to light.

Hey Drexie if you're reading this, our consortium's offer is still on the table.

K~

new topics

join