It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

North Carolina Government Installation

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 21 2005 @ 02:58 PM
link   
Out near Jordan Lake in Chatham County NC, theres a secret installation. It's located on Big Hole road, and referred to as "the Big Hole." I'm going to give you all I know about it, and if anybody knows anything else, I hope you'll give me what you know.

-In the Autovon days, it was outfitted with an Autovon switch, but that was removed in the 80s
-All the residents in Chatham County know about it, but don't mention it unless asked. When asked about it, though, they say it's definitely government.
-The Feds try to pass it off as commercial with an AT&T sign.
-My dad saw it outfitted with a large array of dishes, got interested, and drove up to the roadblock. A guard came out of the complex and asked him what he was doing, then told him to scram.
-Some sources say that it is very concealing. Although you can only see 2 or 3 stories, they say it has over 20 underground sublevels.
-It's still operating. It hasn't been decommissioned. It's still in perfect upkeep.

Now, I'm dead serious right now, I'm considering remote, airborne infiltration. I'd use a fairly small electric RC plane. A heli would be so much better, but I can't afford it. If anybody knows anything about the installation or can give me a plan for successful infiltration, please email me at [email protected] or reply to this message. Thanks

posted on Jan, 21 2005 @ 09:05 PM
link   
Here's a LINK to an article on this site.
I wonder if the existence of the Shearon Harris nuclear power plant nearby is coincidental.

join