It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help ATS via PayPal:
learn more

CNN blasts Trump for going on Russian network interview.

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 9 2016 @ 11:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: jonsoup
a reply to: Annee

What do you mean? Russia has been trying for peace all along. It is America who has been the resistant. Trump knows this.

You can research.

posted on Sep, 9 2016 @ 11:44 PM
link   

He probably has, that's why he''s come to that conclusion.

posted on Sep, 9 2016 @ 11:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: Annee

originally posted by: JinMI

originally posted by: ksiezyc

May I help you or do you have nothing meaningful to say(which wouldn't surprise me).

I am not really interested in what you have to say.

There are, however, posters from different viewpoints I do listen to.

You joined June 2016. You've yet to earn your stripes.

Such tolerance for those of opposing views.

Condescending to boot.

There are plenty of long standing posters with opposing views I respect.

How long you been here? Oh, since Nov 2015. Not even a year.

Nice Annie, it's funny cause those two posters that you look down on have actually contributed a hell of a lot more than you have especially in producing threads.

Poor form.

posted on Sep, 9 2016 @ 11:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: thesaneone

May I help you or do you have nothing meaningful to say(which wouldn't surprise me).

Condescending to boot.

Nice Annie, it's funny cause those two posters that you look down on have actually contributed a hell of a lot more than you have especially in producing threads.

Poor form.

It is your perception that I am looking down on someone.

Don't push it off on me.

posted on Sep, 9 2016 @ 11:50 PM
link   

Condescending to boot.

Poor form.

Don't push it off on me.

Lol, what? You know at your age mixing wine and ambien is not good and you should slow down.
edit on 9-9-2016 by thesaneone because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 10 2016 @ 12:05 AM
link   
a reply to: thesaneone

Focus on the ball not the player. This is how games are won. If she seems so easy to defeat, than use logic and her points against her. Also show some respect for age. That being said I disagree with her most of the time but that was out of line. We're here to better ourselves and be sharper.
edit on 10-9-2016 by CriticalStinker because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 10 2016 @ 12:10 AM
link   

Condescending to boot.

Poor form.

Don't push it off on me.

Lol, what? You know at your age mixing wine and ambien is not good and you should slow down.

DONE

posted on Sep, 10 2016 @ 12:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: CriticalStinker
a reply to: thesaneone

Focus on the ball not the player. This is how games are won. If she seems so easy to defeat, than use logic and her points against her. Also show some respect for age. That being said I disagree with her most of the time but that was out of line. We're here to better ourselves and be sharper.

posted on Sep, 10 2016 @ 12:13 AM
link   

I honestly cannot believe someone agreed with my last comment.

posted on Sep, 10 2016 @ 12:14 AM
link   
a reply to: CriticalStinker

I agree and do apologize for leaving crap in your thread but you see if you follow the way the conversation went, it's de-evolution is clear.

I've no problem letting others have their beliefs and I have no problem letting odd, off or just plain ignorant comments slide. What happened here was a clear snark attack on a member and it was uncalled for.

posted on Sep, 10 2016 @ 12:18 AM
link   
a reply to: jonsoup

Plenty of people realize our aggression. Most would assume I am conservative by my style. Though I attack both sides, and support both when fallacies are present, America is the aggressor. What they are guilty for we are as well. Russias biggest problem. Is we don't view them as even close to an equal. We act like the UN is a nagging wife as we do whatever out intent was. Then we use it to imply the rules be followed by another power.

posted on Sep, 10 2016 @ 12:19 AM
link   
a reply to: JinMI

Thank you sir, and I admire anyone who can admit mistake and acknowledge we are all human. Cary on sir, I'm sure Annee wouldn't mind either.

posted on Sep, 10 2016 @ 12:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: theantediluvian

So I was watching CNN at work, they're going on and on about him praising Putin

He does. Do you need raw video?

than on top of it HE GOES ON A RUSSIAN NETWORK!

Who is they that was "going on and on?" exactly?

RT pays Larry King's show to be able to air it. It isn't even exclusive to Russia.

That's incorrect. Larry King's show is recorded by Ora TV but it is exclusively licensed to RT/RT America.

CNN also had Larry King on the phone, he even said he thinks is funny this is a story

So CNN got Larry King on the phone to get his side?

Your wrong it isn't exclusive since they also broadcast his shows on hulu and Ora Media website amd even I heart radio. See what happened is CNN doesn't like Larry when he left there network. So this is a two for one attack Trump and King at thr same time. Even other networks like ABC is saying this story is stupid. But it does show the extent groups in thr media will go to back there candidate.

posted on Sep, 10 2016 @ 01:08 AM
link   
To be honest y'all i am way past the point of concern for a lot of people. I saw a man turn on Glenn Beck the other day, near violently, for his website posting an article about Trump stiffing his payment on the dancing girls at his "rally". Trump doesn't do political stuff. "Doing politics" implies intent of actually having goals or a point. He just does... stuff that he decides on a whim.

If its at a "Rally" he says what he thinks the crowd wants to hear. If he's on Fox he will speculate wildly about Obama's birth and question how many minutes its been since Hillary's last seizure. If he's on his show he'll be dick to everyone.

Hillary Clinton gets painted like a blood crazed serial killer(how many murders has she been implicated in?) as a an counter argument to criticism to Trump.

This is deep stuff, bro's and ladies. A lot of people accuse Trump supporters as being fervor in their support. I would go even further and coin a term that didn't exist until after this sentence explaining that I am coining the term.

The worlds first Internet Political Party-Cult.

So now we have Trump on Russian media, a country who we have had deep seeded wounds and scars with, lambasting American leadership and media, and not one of you has X'ed out of supporting Trump.

I'd like to say that "This is what it has come to" but the train isn't really slowing down and November is still quite a bit of time away.

I'm honestly concerned for 2017 and what it brings. When Trump loses, and he will lose, I don't think it gonna stop at that.

posted on Sep, 10 2016 @ 01:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: CriticalStinker
a reply to: jonsoup

Plenty of people realize our aggression. Most would assume I am conservative by my style. Though I attack both sides, and support both when fallacies are present, America is the aggressor. What they are guilty for we are as well. Russias biggest problem. Is we don't view them as even close to an equal. We act like the UN is a nagging wife as we do whatever out intent was. Then we use it to imply the rules be followed by another power.

I think your half right. The US doesn't consider Russia an equal but it's not because of some attitude. When soviets fell Amarica rushed in providing money and support basically rebuilding the country even there education systen came to a screaming halt. What happened is the US felt betrayed after propping up a former enemy once again we see them turn and even attack the fact that the US gave them money. Without that assistance there wouldn't even be a country right now

And the moment they got back on there feet started the game all over again. They were given offers to join NATO even and had Russian officers in NATO assisting with operations. I think the Obama administration saw this as a slap in thr face really. And as such just broke off contact. Right or wrong the deterioration of the the friendship has alot of blame on both sides. Putin needed an enemy and chose thr US though that wasn't his first choice. Went through gays and lesbians first if you recall.

Problem Putin has to maintain his grip on power requires a scape goat and control of the media standard for any dictator. Personally I think he didn't need to create an enemy but it was his call. But I figured it was going to happen the moment he had thr Russian constitution changed so he can run again. At that point I realized that he was going to remain in office as long as he wanted much like the former Soviet Union.

posted on Sep, 10 2016 @ 01:15 AM
link   
a reply to: dragonridr

Creative, and I hate to say I can't argue because I don't know. I'm sure you'd admit opinion, either way I love it and this is why I'm here. I'll have to sit on that.

posted on Sep, 10 2016 @ 12:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: WilburnRoach

I think Trump is a traitor, just my humble opinion.

Nope. You can say the people within are a bunch of traitors since WW2. Nazism is everywhere now a days. Makes you wonder if they are planning to create a Fourth Reich in excuse to impose a NWO which is failing right now.
edit on 10-9-2016 by makemap because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join