It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help ATS via PayPal:
learn more

CNN blasts Trump for going on Russian network interview.

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 9 2016 @ 06:32 PM
link   
So I was watching CNN at work, they're going on and on about him praising Putin than on top of it HE GOES ON A RUSSIAN NETWORK! Than it turns out he got interviewed by a good friend Larry King. RT pays Larry King's show to be able to air it. It isn't even exclusive to Russia. Funny to me the lengths a "reputable" MSM network will go to create a story. Sorry, no link yet from CNN, I'll post one soon.

Huffington post

You can see Huffington post running with it

Republican presidential nominee Donald Trump criticized U.S. foreign policy and slammed journalists as “unbelievably dishonest” during a sweeping interview with Larry King on Russian state-owned television on Thursday.

CNN also had Larry King on the phone, he even said he thinks is funny this is a story

edit on 9-9-2016 by CriticalStinker because: (no reason given)

edit on 9-9-2016 by CriticalStinker because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 9 2016 @ 06:35 PM
link   
a reply to: CriticalStinker

Wonder if Trump got a Uranium deal for Russia too?

Bet the Clinton News Network would be all over that!

+5 more 
posted on Sep, 9 2016 @ 06:35 PM
link   

The same people who praised Obama when he said he'd talk to our enemies (in the debates) are now condemning Trump for saying the same thing.

It's funny.

Reagan dealt with Gorbachev, Obama makes deals with Iran, but the leftists are upset because Trump would talk with Russia.

posted on Sep, 9 2016 @ 06:37 PM
link   

I think Trump is a traitor, just my humble opinion.

posted on Sep, 9 2016 @ 06:38 PM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

He didn't though that's the thing. It was Larry King, RT just pays to be able to run the feed. They are not even the sole outlet.

posted on Sep, 9 2016 @ 06:45 PM
link   
Remember when Romney said Russia was our enemy and the press lambasted him for it?

posted on Sep, 9 2016 @ 06:46 PM
link   
Everyone needs to calm the f*** down. This election comes down to one grievous concern. Everyone tells lies at some point. Me, you, Trump and Hillary. Nothing wrong with being human, it happens. Telling them under oath like Bill and Hillary TOTALLY DIFFERENT. At some point you have to own your BS and face reality. The Clintons refuse to face reality. They lied to the American people under oath on multiple levels and even when caught still won't face the facts. If you do not have a problem with that then I can assure you the lies will only get worse if elected. Her wall of lies will get 50ft taller. Forget about getting any information or justice. She will have every 3 letter agency in her back pocket. At least with Trump both parties hate him so he does not have the ability to lie on this level. He would get pounded by both parties.

+2 more 
posted on Sep, 9 2016 @ 06:56 PM
link   
I hope Trump wins in a landslide for one reason. To slam the leftist media, or lame stream media together showing the people no longer trust a damn thing they say. They are all full of it and on about their own agendas. It is so obvious now in this election that I hear people and even some reporters say people don't trust the media. That means it is reaching critical mass.

They have been saying Trump wouldn't make it anywhere from the start and they have been wrong the whole way. And them falling over themselves to cover up and minimize HRC's skeletons that keep falling out of every door she opens just further blows any credibility they ever had. Prior to the internet we had to take the LSM word for it. Now we can go anywhere on Earth and see for ourselves. Videos are available for us to look at like the sniper fire HRC had to run from in Bosnia, pffft.

Again, I hope Trump wins in a landslide for one reason, well OK one main reason and that is to let the media know they have lost all credibility and the people aren't listening anymore. They did it to themselves. The other reason is the supreme court vacancies as more will surely come up. If HRC wins you can bet there will be some terrible decisions taking away your rights, and upholding unconstitutional laws for the next 30 years.

edit on 9/9/16 by spirit_horse because: typos

posted on Sep, 9 2016 @ 07:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko
Remember when Romney said Russia was our enemy and the press lambasted him for it?

What he was said they were our greatest geopolitical foe. The press didn't lambast for anything — Obama poked phone at him.

I wonder how many Trump supporters defended Romney then and are now defending Trump's fawning over Putin?

posted on Sep, 9 2016 @ 07:13 PM
link   

So I was watching CNN at work, they're going on and on about him praising Putin

He does. Do you need raw video?

than on top of it HE GOES ON A RUSSIAN NETWORK!

Who is they that was "going on and on?" exactly?

RT pays Larry King's show to be able to air it. It isn't even exclusive to Russia.

That's incorrect. Larry King's show is recorded by Ora TV but it is exclusively licensed to RT/RT America.

CNN also had Larry King on the phone, he even said he thinks is funny this is a story

So CNN got Larry King on the phone to get his side?

posted on Sep, 9 2016 @ 07:21 PM
link   
a reply to: theantediluvian

Do you have a source that RT is exclusive? Larry King himself said they distribute to cable networks around the world and that RT is just one of them.

posted on Sep, 9 2016 @ 07:53 PM
link   

Nobody else airs PoliticKING with Larry King or Larry King Now (those are the show pages on the RT America site).

The shows are available for streaming from the OraTV website and also I believe on Hulu but as far as TV goes, they're exclusive to RT America (which is a station offered by some cable and satellite providers) based on my search of the TV listings. I don't have a copy of their licensing agreement in front of me. It's possible that one or both are aired on television in other countries but I no idea.

If you want to damn CNN, then maybe you should also damn Trump's campaign manager and his spokesperson who both said he was basically duped into being on Russian TV:

Trump Camp Claims It Was Tricked By Larry King Into Russian TV Interview

Trump spokesman Jason Miller gave a similar explanation that Trump thought the interview was for a podcast to CNN. "Mr. Trump was never told it would be shared anywhere else," Miller said.

Trump campaign manager Kellyanne Conway echoed Miller during a Friday morning interview on CNN. "A former CNN superstar, Larry King, has a podcast, and Mr. Trump went on his podcast. Nobody said it would be on Russian TV," Conway said on CNN's "New Day."

Evil CNN letting lying Kellyanne Conway come on their disreputable network and tell lies about former CNN star Larry King. SMH.

EDIT:

Never mind. I found the proof you requested.

RT - RT America to broadcast Larry King's new political show

RT television network and Ora TV announced a deal today that will bring legendary broadcaster Larry King to US cable television’s RT America. Beginning in June, “Larry King Now” will be carried on RT America.

Additionally, RT will air “Politics with Larry King”, a new show also hosted by King and produced by Ora TV. RT America will be the exclusive US broadcaster for both programs, which will continue to stream online at Hulu.com and Ora.tv and also be available online on rt.com. The programs will be recorded in RT America’s Washington, DC studios and Ora TV’s studio in Los Angeles

edit on 2016-9-9 by theantediluvian because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 9 2016 @ 08:06 PM
link   

So you're partially right as there are other outlets, non cable.

posted on Sep, 9 2016 @ 08:09 PM
link   
a reply to: WilburnRoach

...anything to say about the other candidate...how is he a traitor. Holy hell.

posted on Sep, 9 2016 @ 08:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: ksiezyc
a reply to: WilburnRoach

...anything to say about the other candidate...how is he a traitor. Holy hell.

But Hillary, But Hillary, But Hillary.

posted on Sep, 9 2016 @ 08:16 PM
link   
a reply to: Annee

Neither of the top two candidates can stand on their own. Comparison is the only relative measurable left to go by.

Aren't you for globalism? Do you agree or disagree with extending an olive branch to Russia?

posted on Sep, 9 2016 @ 08:17 PM
link   
The apex is lying under oath. Trump never did it. She was not charged with it because the DOJ is corrupt as a M*****F***** meeting with Bill on a plane. GTFOH. NO effin way I would ever vote for anyone who is a complete POS along with their spouse. Both are disgusting people. Trump is also disgusting but not on that level. The Clintons score a perfect 10 on being complete pieces of S***.
edit on 9-9-2016 by LifeMode because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 9 2016 @ 08:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: JinMI

Neither of the top two candidates can stand on their own. Comparison is the only relative measurable left to go by.

This thread is about ONE of them.

His name is in the title of the OP.

A discussion on Russia would require its own thread.

edit on 9-9-2016 by Annee because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 9 2016 @ 08:22 PM
link   

And you brought up the other directly confirming the direct comparison.

ETA: Even though Russia is also in the OP?

edit on 9-9-2016 by JinMI because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 9 2016 @ 08:22 PM
link   

Larry King tricked Trump? Doesn't bode well for dealing with REAL diplomats.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join