It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Addictive painkiller profiteer donates $500k to fight cannabis legalization in Arizona

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 10 2016 @ 12:06 AM
link   
a reply to: Darkmadness

HUH?!?!?

posted on Sep, 10 2016 @ 12:10 AM
link   
a reply to: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

The archontic controllers who live beyond the ice wall in Antarctica are using us to mine the earths resources and we are a slave species who are the result of genetic manipulation performed on the animals found here after traveling through space for millions of years.

They know that by keeping us fighting over weather or not a plant that grows naturally should be illegal or not we will never focus our creative ability and collective intelligence on them.

A plant that makes you giggle, highly creative and literally heals your body and mind.

Oh wait... makes perfect sense now.
edit on 10-9-2016 by Darkmadness because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 10 2016 @ 12:11 AM
link   

She is worried about the little man and knows that this wonderful medicine can bring hope to millions suffering world wide right now and she's going to liberate it from the oppressive controllers that we are enslaved to as they mine the earths resources.

And welcome the sheeple . . . those who are unable to think for themselves. Please read above posts. HilLIARy has nobody's agenda on her mind but her own, and she has been that way since the 60's. You could be presented with facts for 30 years about Clinton and not believe any of them, but rather would still blindly follow the Clintons down the path of dismal destruction. My proof of this is that you already have.

Good day sir/madame

posted on Sep, 10 2016 @ 12:11 AM
link   

Hmm, ya I get that(big pharma's plan), they can never knock out the black market though..still sched 2 is better than 1 I would suppose?
Any idea on Trump's stance?

posted on Sep, 10 2016 @ 12:15 AM
link   
a reply to: vonclod

Yeah, his stance is whatever his handlers tell him his stance is today. He is not about the money, but rather about the power.

posted on Sep, 10 2016 @ 12:17 AM
link   
a reply to: JDeLattre89

Trump hates the devil's weed didn't you see it in the video he's been airing for months?

He supports expanding the Rothschild global expansion agenda and the false state of Isreal that isn't of the true tribes of Judea but imposters.

He supports oppressing medicine and genocide exactly like the rest of the people at the top of business and politics. He's just better at making it look good.

posted on Sep, 10 2016 @ 12:17 AM
link   

Of that, I have no doubt my friend.

I know neither will do the right thing.
edit on 10-9-2016 by vonclod because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 10 2016 @ 12:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: vonclod

Hmm, ya I get that(big pharma's plan), they can never knock out the black market though..still sched 2 is better than 1 I would suppose?

We've had the black market, and it has hurt the blacks the most.

It is better than what we've, but once set in motion don't count on there be 'any' coming back from it.

Trump, well:
Trump MIGHT be set on dismantling the War On Drugs....

posted on Sep, 10 2016 @ 12:23 AM
link   

Has everyone gone bloody mad my man! Bollucks!

Trump is a master manipulator purposely saying crazy things and taking extreme stances on things so he can come to us offering a better deal and we will blindly eat it up like sheep being lead to the slaughter.

posted on Sep, 10 2016 @ 12:24 AM
link   

Trump hates the devil's weed didn't you see it in the video he's been airing for months? He supports expanding the Rothschild global expansion agenda and the false state of Isreal that isn't of the true tribes of Judea but imposters. He supports oppressing medicine and genocide exactly like the rest of the people at the top of business and politics. He's just better at making it look good.

Do you not read previous posts before typing? Just because I say HiLIARy is incompetent doesn't mean I think the Trumpeteer is any better. Neither is worthy of the office that unfortunately one will likely hold come January.

posted on Sep, 10 2016 @ 12:25 AM
link   

As crazy as he may sound, he makes more sense than David Icke!

posted on Sep, 10 2016 @ 12:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: Darkmadness
I literally puked in my mouth when I read your thread title.

How dare this criminal element within our society impede on medical evolution and progress.

We need to stand against these oppressors and get behind Hillary Clinton to defeat this evil foe immediately before it's to late!

Oh man.....dang it.....i starred that before reading the last sentence......i hope u were joking....

ETA: Upon further reading, I believe you are trolling...

edit on 10-9-2016 by GoShredAK because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 10 2016 @ 12:44 AM
link   
The Donald running GOP has no choice but tread lightly with this part of their DINO platfrom, but:

Yes to medical marijuana; otherwise, decide state by state
In terms of marijuana and legalization, I think that should be a state issue, state-by-state. Marijuana is such a big thing. I think medical should. And then I really believe we should leave it up to the states. And of course you have Colorado. There's a question as to how it's all working out there, you know? That's not going exactly trouble-free.
Source: Washington Post 2015 coverage of 2016 presidential hopefuls , Oct 29, 2015

1990: Drug enforcement is a joke; 2015: only medical pot
The GOP front-runner's position has changed over the years. In 1990, he was quoted in the Sarasota Herald-Tribune as saying that US drug enforcement efforts were "a joke" and that drugs should be legalized to "take the profit away from these drug czars." Fast-forward 25 years and now Trump is opposed to legalization. "I say it's bad," he told the crowd at the Conservative Political Action Conference in June, in response to a question about Colorado's legal weed. "Medical marijuana is another thing, but I think [recreational marijuana] it's bad. And I feel strongly about that." But what about states' rights? "If they vote for it, they vote for it. But they've got a lot of problems going on right now, in Colorado. Some big problems. But I think medical marijuana, 100 percent." www.ontheissues.org...

posted on Sep, 10 2016 @ 12:46 AM
link   
a reply to: GoShredAK

Ahh, so that's what trolling is? I'd seen reference to the term but generally had no idea what it is. So basically it is blanket marketing?

I apologize, but I am just now starting to train myself to technology. I have a regular cell-phone (not smart-phone), and this is the closest thing to social media I am associated with.

posted on Sep, 10 2016 @ 12:52 AM
link   

Trolling is ad hominem (personal) attacks, red herring's, splitting of hairs / mincing of words to in attempts to argue about it for pages, and that sort of stuff generally bent on derailing a thread so the topic goes to (#&$.

Discussions commonly tend to have side thoughts thrown in and that doesn't necessarily mean anything 'wrong', trolls GRAB them and try to make them THE discussion, and wont let up about it not even when called out for it. If this thread becomes a big deal over the next few days you'll see it happen....
edit on 10-9-2016 by IgnoranceIsntBlisss because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 10 2016 @ 02:35 AM
link   

A troll often refers to people on social media..youtube comments can be a good example. They will say stuff strictly to get a rise out of you or anyone who will bite, and then feed them by bickering..they dont always believe what they are posting but do so to get people pissed.

And sometimes people are just weird

edit on 10-9-2016 by vonclod because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 10 2016 @ 08:01 AM
link   
a reply to: vonclod

So: best to just not respond to people who have an obvious agenda with no logical reason for their statement.

posted on Sep, 10 2016 @ 08:32 AM
link   
If someone said stuffing chicken feathers up your arse had a medicinal value, none of these companies would give a damn about people doing it because they know it would be false. But when it comes to marijuana, their all gung ho about spending their time discrediting the whole idea of it. Just the fact their so against it because they can't control it's production because it would interrupt their profits speaks volumes for the validity of a drug that may be key to helping people with their issues. They'll do whatever it takes to keep you buying their products, they don't give a Damn about your health, it's all about the money.

posted on Sep, 10 2016 @ 08:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: thesaneone
Not sure what this bozo is trying but here in Arizona it has become close to impossible to get a dr. to give out a script for pain meds unless your coming out of surgery.

Wow, wonder what has changed in the past 3 years? As I said, my friend walked away from an otherwise decent job due to the number of pain med scripts she was being prompted to fill.
For her sake I don't want to specify where, other than somewhere in AZ.
But hey if they've somehow got the criminal doctors and patients under control, then good for them!

posted on Sep, 10 2016 @ 03:48 PM
link   
Well, that would be the intelligent thing for that company to do. They will lose a lot of money if people do not need it's meds. It doesn't mean that I agree with their policy only that it would be the correct response to insure future sales.

I wonder if the drug cartels have a lot of money invested in Pharmaceutical companies. It would also hurt them is pot was made legal, people would just grow it and wouldn't need to buy it. When the Pharma companies need extra ingredients for their meds, I wonder if they call on some cartel owned legal corporation. I am sure that these big drug lords would want to sell supplies to the Pharma companies to diversify their business.
edit on 10-9-2016 by rickymouse because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join