It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump lies about meeting Putin - Why?

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 9 2016 @ 06:02 PM
link   
do you think trump fans will think it matters two squirts of piss if trump lies or not... because you know... $hillary....

posted on Sep, 9 2016 @ 06:03 PM
link   
a reply to: Indigo5

S&F though because you legitimately called him out lol.

posted on Sep, 9 2016 @ 06:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: odzeandennz
do you think trump fans will think it matters two squirts of piss if trump lies or not... because you know... $hillary....

No. They will not.

Many anti-Hillary people try to stand on some moral high ground of honesty and conviction, but it's a pedestal of political partisanship and hypocrisy.

posted on Sep, 9 2016 @ 06:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: introvert

No. They will not.

Many anti-Hillary people try to stand on some moral high ground of honesty and conviction, but it's a pedestal of political partisanship and hypocrisy.

Well you can't label all of us. I honestly don't like Trump much, says dumb stuff all he time. Even says controversial stuff that doesn't matter to me personally, but I'm sure isn't helping his campaign. But, when push comes to shove he has my vote regardless with Hillary as the winner if it isn't Trump.

Anti-Hillary 2016

Ahh, nvm I missed you said many...my apologies.

edit on 9-9-2016 by amicktd because: (no reason given)

edit on 9-9-2016 by amicktd because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 9 2016 @ 06:10 PM
link   
a reply to: amicktd

If I vote for him it's because he will only have one term hahahaha. She may get two and I hate them both, he may get us to a real election quicker. Snowden 2020.

posted on Sep, 9 2016 @ 06:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: CriticalStinker

If I vote for him it's because he will only have one term hahahaha. She may get two and I hate them both, he may get us to a real election quicker. Snowden 2020.

Totally agree, the only way he would get a 2nd is if he did a decent job.

posted on Sep, 9 2016 @ 06:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: Indigo5

originally posted by: whyamIhere

originally posted by: whyamIhere
You mean you don't want your candidate to lie ?

Yet you are backing a famous liar yourself.

What a joke, he could lie everyday before the Election.

And never come close to the professional liar Clinton.

I assume you have no answer for why he lied?

thus the ever-predictable change the topic to Hillary response?

I'm glad he lied. He needs to lie more...

Good to see a Trump supporter own their moral bankruptcy.

At least the rest of the country understands what they are looking at.

People often ask "why don't you give Trump a chance," well.... that's why.

His own supporters admit he lies, and then defend it. Not only that, they want him to lie more often. And all in all - they don't care if he lies. As long as it isn't a lie from Hillary, it's all good.

Unreal.

posted on Sep, 9 2016 @ 06:19 PM
link   

And if they took bets on that in Vegas, I'll be showering in money. Haha he would have one, and I'd be surprised if it was a full four. Haha hell he might quit. I don't think he wants to be president, hence why I call him stunt clown. This is either to help hill dog or a pr stunt so he can sell steaks again, Presidential streaks. They'll be the best steaks you've ever eaten, better than great.

posted on Sep, 9 2016 @ 06:32 PM
link   
a reply to: CriticalStinker

He must want to be president otherwise he's going to potentially be tarnishing the Trump brand with that word he loves to use,loser

Perhaps he's doing it for his future generations and wants the Trump name to be like the kennedys

He has a lot to lose if he does indeed lose

Perhaps he didn't want to run and has been blackmailed into doing so,who knows what Epstein filmed and who else has a copy and he will be dancing to their tune if he wins

edit on 9-9-2016 by Whereismypassword because: Damm iPad auto correction

posted on Sep, 9 2016 @ 07:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: Whereismypassword
He's a BS artist pure and simple

Trouble is I think he's one of those who does it so often he starts to believe his lies

HE just can't help it

That is a possibility..

Or as Tony Schwartz, his Ghost Writer for Trump's Biography "Art of the Deal" describes him

“Schwartz says of Trump,

‘He lied strategically. He had a complete lack of conscience about it.’ Since most people are ‘constrained by the truth,’ Trump’s indifference to it ‘gave him a strange advantage.’”

Or as david Remnick at the "The New Yorker" put it..

“Donald Trump, the Republican nominee for President, does not so much struggle with the truth as strangle it altogether.

He lies to avoid. He lies to inflame. He lies to promote and to preen. Sometimes he seems to lie just for the hell of it.

He traffics in conspiracy theories that he cannot possibly believe and in grotesque promises that he cannot possibly fulfill. When found out, he changes the subject — or lies larger.”

www.nytimes.com...

Both opinions have truths in them, although the second hits the home score in many ways.

I wonder how many people listened to the whole video, not just the Putin references, it is the most boring piece of television viewing about one man...himself, and it's not in the least bit funny, it's pathetic and even the audience responses seem to indicate that they are all on their cellphones playing solitaire or something, or crying in their beer, and that video was 2014.
The man, as they would politely say in Ireland...is not right in the head.

posted on Sep, 9 2016 @ 08:27 PM
link   
This may at first appear to be off topic, but I thought it would be nice to demonstrate, for those who rarely see it or have forgotten, what an honest man who is willing to learn and grow sounds like when he is running for President:

Set at the most pertinent part, watch the whole thing if you have time:

posted on Sep, 9 2016 @ 09:07 PM
link   

May 27 2014
National Press Club 47:30 Mark
TRUMP:
“I was in Russia, I was in Moscow recently and I spoke indirectly and directly with President Putin who could not have been nicer!”
Obviously he didn't remember...That's one to Hillary's thirty nine...

Nov. 2015
GOP Debates

“"I got to know him [Putin] very well because we were both on '60 Minutes,' we were stablemates, and we did very well that night,"

NOTE:

Time reported that for that edition of "60 Minutes," Trump was interviewed in the United States by CBS host Charlie Rose, who then traveled to Russia to interview Putin. The two appeared on the same segment of the long-running docu-series.

They were never in the same room…they were in different countries.
talkingpointsmemo.com...
time.com...

JULY 2016-
Press Conference
TRUMP:
“I never met Putin. I don’t know who Putin is,” “He said one nice thing about me. He said I’m a genius. I said ‘Thank you very much’ to the newspaper, and that was the end of it. I never met Putin.”
talkingpointsmemo.com...
Note…Putin never said Trump was a genius…Putin has claimed that the press mistranslated the word “brilliant”, but what he said/meant was “colorful”.

He is an indisputable liar one way or another…He has confidently and loudly claimed two different things in public, in front of camera’s, on stage, at debates and to the press…

…Has he or has he not met Putin?

Given all the compliments he piles on top of Putin and the Russians hacking the DNC etc.

It is entirely possible he was telling the truth about meeting him? But needed to lie about the when and where of it?

So which time was he lying? AND WHY? ...Because lying is his natural state? Or was he obfuscating the specifics of their meeting?

Curious..

posted on Sep, 9 2016 @ 10:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: SentientCentenarian
This may at first appear to be off topic, but I thought it would be nice to demonstrate, for those who rarely see it or have forgotten, what an honest man who is willing to learn and grow sounds like when he is running for President:

Let's "Swift Boat" him and see what rises to the surface - - - real or imaginary.

posted on Sep, 9 2016 @ 10:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: amicktd

originally posted by: introvert

No. They will not.

Well you can't label all of us. I honestly don't like Trump much, says dumb stuff all he time. Even says controversial stuff that doesn't matter to me personally, but I'm sure isn't helping his campaign. But, when push comes to shove he has my vote regardless with Hillary as the winner if it isn't Trump.

Anti-Hillary 2016

Ahh, nvm I missed you said many...my apologies.

Have you considered Giant Meteor?

posted on Sep, 9 2016 @ 10:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: Annee

originally posted by: SentientCentenarian

Let's "Swift Boat" him and see what rises to the surface - - - real or imaginary.

I'm not sure what 'swift boating' a candidate who has never been in the military would look like. Or did you mean water boarding?

posted on Sep, 9 2016 @ 10:56 PM
link   

Uh...first...so what. That is what leaders of nations should do, they should talk. So if he already feels he can talk to him what is the big deal? During the CIC forum he said it has no influence but he would not not acknowledge. That is what someone with class does.

Stablemates...hmmm....so, I guess this means they did the same show. Then, you want to tell us what Putin really meant in your OP. That Brilliant means colorful. WTF does that even mean. Really. You are sooooooo reaching I5.

Meeting someone does not have to be face to face. Maybe it is and maybe it isnt but that does not make someone a liat.

Russia hacked no one on Trumps command. Did not happen.

I mean, when are you going to stop making yourself look so dumb with these bs hit pieces?????

Russian ties? How about the current admin and the DNC candidate?

or the Russian reset?

Then she said it worked. Sorry, I think Russia invaded a few countries but we want to try to blame Trump? I mean, we are supplying the rebels who the Russians are bombing. So, we as an administration will give reset buttons and more access to those we fight against.

WAKE TF UP.....

posted on Sep, 9 2016 @ 10:57 PM
link   
a reply to: SentientCentenarian

Johnson on the view...My god...did he bring them all edibles so they would not ask him about Aleppo? Maybe he can move out of the country with the rest of them....

posted on Sep, 9 2016 @ 11:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: matafuchs

Johnson on the view...My god...did he bring them all edibles so they would not ask him about Aleppo? Maybe he can move out of the country with the rest of them....

They did ask him about it - it was the centerpiece of the show.

posted on Sep, 9 2016 @ 11:19 PM
link   

You do not get my point...sorry. The view is trash. I mean, it is about as bad as when people got their political advice from the Daily Show....

posted on Sep, 9 2016 @ 11:21 PM
link   

Maybe because he wasn't a politician then

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join