It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

List of my Favourite terrifying podcasts

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 9 2016 @ 05:07 PM
link   
I have a bit of a ritual were each night i find a spooky to listen too and fall asleep, Ive listened to many hundreds, possibly thousands and below is a list of my all time favourite, Some of these are truly terrifying so they're not for the faint hearted or easily scared, They are real accounts of people dealing with demons, shadow entities and the down right bizarre, Strangely the one i find the best isnt scary at all, just the weirdest, strangest thing i have ever heard, And if you listen to just one of these stories, I recommend "devoured by ouroboros "

These podcasts are all 1 hour + so are perfect for bedtime, I believe all of these stories but one to be true, At least the people telling then believe them to be true, Apart from Mels hole, I dont believe it, but its such a fantastical story it's worth a listen anyway. Enjoy...

Devoured by Ouroboros

Demonic attacks

Interview with an exorcist

Minister tormented by shadowmen

Demonology seminar

2 men dared a demon to attack

Haunted dubbik box 1

Haunted dubbik box 2

Ouija board boredom

Mels Hole

posted on Sep, 9 2016 @ 08:48 PM
link   
Thank you for the recommendations. I listened to Mel's Hole on C to C as the story unfolded, literally, over years.
It seemed it would go on forever and is the most amazing story I've ever heard.

posted on Sep, 9 2016 @ 08:50 PM
link   
a reply to: ColaTesla

Thanks for the list! I haven't heard any of these, but know in advance that I like "terrifying podcasts".

posted on Sep, 9 2016 @ 10:38 PM
link   
Mel's hole always fascinated me. The story about the dog coming back to life is creepy as Hell!

posted on Sep, 9 2016 @ 10:43 PM
link   

I do the same thing. Nothing better than listening to the C2CAM Shadow People episode. Thanks for the links.

The Mel's Hole followup. www.youtube.com...

Shadow People www.youtube.com...
edit on 9-9-2016 by ventian because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 10 2016 @ 03:14 AM
link   
a reply to: ezramullins

I thought it was brilliant aswell, I always wondered how mel came up with the story? maby there was some truth to it, Like a large sink hole on his property and he exaggerated it to the story we know today?

posted on Sep, 10 2016 @ 03:16 AM
link   
a reply to: ladyinwaiting

You're welcome, Check out the youtube channel called "effed up stories" I think its one of the best for podcasts , very good sound quality aswell.

posted on Sep, 10 2016 @ 03:24 AM
link   

Posting so I remember to come back and listen.

new topics

top topics

join