It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help ATS via PayPal:
learn more

The Shed 11

page: 65
<< 62  63  64    66  67  68 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 18 2016 @ 11:13 AM
link   
a reply to: SyxPak
Oh man. Sounds like fun. Dangerous fun. Don't let him operate a nail gun or anything like that. You don't want to lose any body parts.

posted on Sep, 18 2016 @ 11:16 AM
link   
a reply to: Skid Mark

LOL on that!! Funny You said Nail gun! Yesterday We went to where the shed is from, they have one on their lot that is fully constructed, so He could see the end result, of what I am trying to accomplish. He saw a pic of a guy with a nail gun and He said, "Too bad we don't have a couple of these." LOL!! I only said, "Yah, too bad huh?" But was thinking that I didn't want him to ever get His hands on one!!! (Visions of Me nailed to a wall and with nails sticking out of My forehead!!) LMAO!!!

edit on 18-9-2016 by SyxPak because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 18 2016 @ 11:21 AM
link   
I know people like that. Just keep an eye on him so neither of you gets hurt. It'll take longer because you have to baby sit him but at least there will be no emergency room trips. Good luck on the shed.

posted on Sep, 18 2016 @ 11:25 AM
link   

oh that's funny Syx ahahah!!!

posted on Sep, 18 2016 @ 11:29 AM
link   

LOL He's like about 60, or close to it, so He is an old Baby. But You are right and Thanx. I'll need to watch Him closely!
However sometime I don't mind going to the E.R. They have all the good stuff there!!

"Doc It really really hurts. I take vicodin and that didn't help at all with this." (Knowing that next they will come in with the morphine syringe!!) LMAO!!!
But Hey, sometimes that really is needed.... Just sayin'...

(Actually like now it is needed for Me. I
m sore as hell from all the bending over and crawling around...)

Anyway, How's Your day goin'?

posted on Sep, 18 2016 @ 11:30 AM
link   
a reply to: awareness10

LOL I'm glad You were amused from that! I knew it would bring smiles here!!

How are You?

posted on Sep, 18 2016 @ 11:42 AM
link   
Yep that's an old baby lol.

It's going. It's pouring outside. The dogs aren't going to be happy when I let them out.

posted on Sep, 18 2016 @ 11:46 AM
link   
Hey guys...

I spent the morning working on a new avatar...

It's meant to illustrate "a writer's mind"

So, I hope I find all of you in the Shed well today!!

I'm still feeling a bit down, but I've decided to be creative, which is like therapy. It's what I do to keep myself sane and moving towards happiness.

I'm writing a lot these days... Short stories and a YA novel series and a ski-fi novel in three parts.

I'm going to publish those on Amazon IRL, so I don't share them here, but it's fun! I have one anthology out there already, and volume 2 is on the way.

I'm taking up a lot of space in this post, so you can see the whole avatar! LOL!! So pardon me while I blather on.

So...what's happening in Accasia now? Anyone want to summarize???

My character is...well, she ate something she shouldn't of, even though she was warned (it was all she had and it kept her going a long time, but it put her to sleep...sort of...)

So....slow....her heart beat began to fade into a deep thrum that echoed the core of the earth beneath her. She could not move, nor speak, nor wake.

In the forest, deep down by the pond of dreams, a statue of a woman in tattered traveling clothes seemed to grow out of the stone itself, merged with the water, the earth the air...

A rabbit hopped by and stared out of it's wary eye. It lapped the water for a moment sending ripples out to the stone and statue. Silently then, it hopped away.

A deer came to drink stopping, startled at the human figure on the rock. After waiting a very long, still moment, she came to the water's edge, seeing nothing of movement to fear, only stone in an oddly human shape.

Stars wheeled, the sun's chariot passed, ever chasing the moon as it waned and waxed...and still the stone watched the wood.

A shaman, seeing her in a dream, woke, filled his bag with herbs and the rattles of snakes, the bones of ancestors and the feathers of the winged panther he had been gifted by the beast. He breathed in the smoke of sage and sweet grass, before chanting open the portal to the other world, the world they called "Accasia..."

So anyway, that's just a wee update on my poor character. It looks like someone might be journeying to save her though!!

Take care Sheddites, and I will check in with you later. I can hardly keep up with the thread, you know, and I've missed so much!!!

Have a great day!!

(does it ever end????) LOL!!!

edit on 18-9-2016 by AboveBoard because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 18 2016 @ 11:49 AM
link   

LOL on the Dogs are not going to be happy. Our little Chorkie hates wet grass, as He is so short and close to the ground. He will go on the concrete, then We get to move His leaving's later on... LOL!!

We need to train our Dogs to do this:

posted on Sep, 18 2016 @ 11:52 AM
link   
I can imagine them using a litter box lol. What I don't get is Suzie (the youngest) loves playing in water but fights like mad during baths and hates the rain. Molly (the mom) hates water period and leaps over the smallest puddle so her paws won't get wet; the princess.

posted on Sep, 18 2016 @ 11:56 AM
link   

Well don't think too hard on it all Bro. Afterall, They ARE Females!!

(Ducking from the Pots and Pans being thrown at Me from The Gals here. CC is right on target with a pan to Syx's Head!! OUCH!!!)
LMAO!!!

posted on Sep, 18 2016 @ 11:58 AM
link   

posted on Sep, 18 2016 @ 12:01 PM
link   
a reply to: AboveBoard

Nice one AB!

posted on Sep, 18 2016 @ 12:02 PM
link   

My laptop made me angry! Lol

posted on Sep, 18 2016 @ 12:05 PM
link   
So true lol. Wear a helmet. Pans have no power over helmets.

a reply to: Quantum12
Hi. I guess it did make you angry. Did you shoot it or do The Incredible Hulk thing and tear it apart?

posted on Sep, 18 2016 @ 12:05 PM
link   

I ripped off the screen!

posted on Sep, 18 2016 @ 12:10 PM
link   
That will do it lol.

posted on Sep, 18 2016 @ 12:22 PM
link   
a reply to: AboveBoard

Hi Abby! What was that for?! I hope you know I was only teasing...

Go ahead and throw something at Me. I deserve it for that remark I s'pose...

posted on Sep, 18 2016 @ 12:23 PM
link   

Ummm Q? I don't think that is going to work very well now... Looks like it might need a little maintainance...

posted on Sep, 18 2016 @ 12:24 PM
link   

Lol it's now in the trash!

new topics

top topics

<< 62  63  64    66  67  68 >>

join