It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help ATS via PayPal:
learn more

The Shed 11

page: 53
<< 50  51  52    54  55  56 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 16 2016 @ 01:30 AM
link   
a reply to: Skid Mark

So your trip won't be boring. You can watch the scenery and then talk to us.

posted on Sep, 16 2016 @ 06:04 AM
link   
a reply to: Night Star

A very good story Night!

posted on Sep, 16 2016 @ 07:32 AM
link   
Yep. I have a thing called Kodi that lets me watch movies and TV shows, too. I'm sure I'll use that.

posted on Sep, 16 2016 @ 08:13 AM
link   

That is a beautiful blessing!

posted on Sep, 16 2016 @ 08:18 AM
link   
Good morning everyone!

Gotta get muh coffee :-)

Oh and here's some for y'all too!

posted on Sep, 16 2016 @ 08:31 AM
link   
Together

Home is where the heart is, a place not easily defined.

It's in our hearts and in our minds and it's a place we can always find.

A gentle breeze reminds us, a cool midsummer's night.

A quickened heartbeat in a kiss, a whisper that says, "I tried..."

A falling leaf on an autumn's eve, the laughter of a child,

The beat of city sounds at night reminds you of her smile...

The gleaming moonlight shining bright, it tells a tale of love.

It says that though you're not together, your hearts still beat as one...

posted on Sep, 16 2016 @ 08:35 AM
link   
The Storm

The storm, it gathers, so silently...

The dark, it rises, so violently...

The trees, they bend, so wildly...

The ground, it shakes, so rowdily...

My heart, it beats, ceaselessly...

My eyes, they see, fleetingly...

My hands, they fight, not fearfully...

My legs, they run, unendingly...

You see, I know, just where to go...

You know, I see, the darkest show...

You see, I heard, just where you were...

I heard, you see, and now I'm sure...

The end is nigh, but night is quiet...

We cannot see in this dark night...

posted on Sep, 16 2016 @ 08:50 AM
link   
Good morning Everyone!! (Grabbing a cup of hot coffee offered from Jaeger.)
Jaeger Thank You for the coffee!
It is just what is needed in Me.
For if I do not have My morning brew,
In a funk all day I'll stew.

So it is just the thing,
I need to get started,
to begin My day,
oops, excuse Me, I just farted...

Skid that was sadly beautiful. Words fail Me here... My heart bleeds for You...

Night I always enjoy your story elements. I was not disappointed this time either! That was very good!

a reply to: WalkInSilence
Hi WIS! I hope this finds You well. Nice rant. No sorries needed there.

edit on 16-9-2016 by SyxPak because: (no reason given)

edit on 16-9-2016 by SyxPak because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 16 2016 @ 08:57 AM
link   
a reply to: TheManFromTaured

Jaeger I liked'Together' and 'The Storm'! Very good writing there!

posted on Sep, 16 2016 @ 09:02 AM
link   
a reply to: SyxPak
Thanks. I had to get it out. I have to take them somewhere at 2 this afternoon. If karma is a bitch I hope she tears these people new poop holes and drops nukes into them.

posted on Sep, 16 2016 @ 09:05 AM
link   

Yes karma is a Bitch Bro! She can be anyway. I hope Your babies are well taken care of...
Here's something cool I wanted to share. Just found it...

posted on Sep, 16 2016 @ 09:23 AM
link   
Hello everyone.

Some beautiful and wonderful writing going on here. So many talented people.

Some pain too. I would take it from you, if I could.

posted on Sep, 16 2016 @ 09:46 AM
link   

Thanks! haha I like your morning poem too

posted on Sep, 16 2016 @ 09:51 AM
link   
Hey everyone! I was going through some old writings (hence the two poems above ^_^) and I came across this short story that I wrote last year... It's silly but I very much enjoyed writing it haha
It's kind of a compilation of all the nerd stuff I like.

Strange Imaginings...

A wise man once told me, “Don’t do that!” I didn’t know what he was talking about, and shook it off as the strange comment of a weird “old dude”. Then,I did it. What happened afterward can only be described as… epic.

The planet earth began rotating at twice the speed and Mars turned upside down and then imploded. The sun turned purple and the people stood 20 feet tall. It was really weird, and I didn’t understand what was happening. Seven strange Centaurs began leaping across the city, steadily mowing down anyone who got in the way. A legion of Elven archers began shooting flame-tipped arrows into the sky in an effort stop all of the flying pigs from taking over Manhattan!

Spider-man ran out of web and had to crawl and leap everywhere; his travel time was increased due to not being able to swing through the air like George of the Jungle. It was lame. Superman flew over a section of New York that was being destroyed by a battle between the Hulk and the Thing and tried to go closer to see if he could help. It ripped a hole in the fabric of reality because DC and Marvel are enemy universes and can never come into contact with one another lest both be destroyed!

This hole began growing larger and larger, and it became so large that it sent off an alarm in the T.A.R.D.I.S. and the Doctor flew his T.A.R.D.I.S. through it a few times in an effort to find the source. Upon seeing the heroes frozen in time due to the weird timey-wimey stuff, the Doctor waved his sonic screwdriver and forever separated the two universes once again. The Avengers leaped into action, but they were just a moment too late. Upon arriving to that decimated part of town, they looked on in awe at the Doctor, wondering who he was.

Sensing the question on the tip of Captain America’s tongue, he said this: “I’m the Doctor” (In a British accent of course!) The only reply that anyone there could think of was this: “Doctor Who?”

That question allowed the Time Lords on Gallifrey to realize that they had indeed found the correct rip in space/time and came through with a jiff and a pop! However, two planets can’t occupy the same space! Luckily, MacGyver came by at that exact moment and built a teleport device powerful enough to transport Gallifrey to the spot that used to house Mars. The strange thing is that all he used was a rock, a Coney Island hot dog cart, an extremely old copy of the Wall Street Journal, a stick of red licorice and an old rat carcass. That dude is nuts.

Clara Oswin Oswald at that moment stepped out of the T.A.R.D.I.S. and did a quick Parkour run over all of the obstacles that the battle had caused. She ran into Amelia Pond, literally. I don’t know why Amy Pond was in America.

Iron Man’s grandson from 2099 then appeared on a mission to stop Iron Man from destroying the future, but was swiftly dispatched bythe Hulk, who was tired of all the talking. Anubis walked by with Hermes, they were drinking coffee and talking about the “good old days” when transporting souls to Hades was an easier job.

The Doctor then went on about his universe saving missions with Clara Oswald, the heroes were picked up by the S.H.I.E.L.D. Helicarrier, the other three of the Fantastic Four showed up and the Thing left with them and the Hulk went back to the jungle. Spider-man replenished his web-shooters and arrived just in time to stop MacGyver. He was being controlled by Mesmero and was trying to build a copy of the T.A.R.D.I.S. with some old wood, a busted light bulb and some rotten Gouda. Mesmero went back to jail.

Naruto showed up and threw a Giant Rasenshuriken at the Centaurs who were then completely obliterated. Kazuma Yagami was all like "What?" and he used his wind magic to force the rip in space/time closed, at which point Tim-the-toolman-Taylor showed up on the Green Goblin's hover-board and stapled it shut with his favorite staple gun.

You might think that since the earth was spinning twice as fast that people would age faster, but nope! They began to age twice as slow, and because they had more time to figure things out, everyone lived happily ever after…

Except Gollum. He went back in time (he hitched a ride on the T.A.R.D.I.S. and jumped off randomly!) and was eaten by Polyphemus who then got a stomach ache and died.

The end.
edit on 16-9-2016 by TheManFromTaured because: (no reason given)

edit on 16-9-2016 by TheManFromTaured because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 16 2016 @ 10:12 AM
link   

LMFAO!!! That was Great!!! I loved it!!!

posted on Sep, 16 2016 @ 10:13 AM
link   
a reply to: chiefsmom

Hi Mom!! Some creative stuff in here eh? I Love the diversity of all the writers/writings!! It's so cool!!!

posted on Sep, 16 2016 @ 10:18 AM
link   

Oh, I was going to mention Kodi! I have that on My Amazon Fire Stick! I love it for all the new movies, and old, that I get with it!! So cool!!

posted on Sep, 16 2016 @ 10:38 AM
link   

haha thanks! I'm glad you like it! I was hoping that the silliness might bring a little laughter to Accasia

posted on Sep, 16 2016 @ 10:46 AM
link   

That was awesome!

posted on Sep, 16 2016 @ 10:52 AM
link   
Well, here's an interesting development. A friend offered me couch space today. Somebody here on ATS (who will forever be my hero) has offered to help pay for a moving truck as long as I can keep the girls. I hope I can do this. There might be hope after all.

top topics

<< 50  51  52    54  55  56 >>

join