It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help ATS via PayPal:
learn more

The Shed 11

page: 52
<< 49  50  51    53  54  55 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 15 2016 @ 09:17 PM
link   
Ok, shedigans . . . ActI, Scene 3 (The Ride) is up on my thread for the SEWC. (Refer to link below). Only one little bit left of Act I. And Act I is all thats going up here (at least for now).

posted on Sep, 15 2016 @ 09:17 PM
link   
a reply to: Skid Mark

I would call them to make sure.

posted on Sep, 15 2016 @ 09:19 PM
link   
For Skiddy and any Sheddite who may need this right now.

posted on Sep, 15 2016 @ 09:20 PM
link   

Do you know if medicaid is a state thing? Would I have to reapply there? I'm going to need it for doctor visits for disability.

It is national, but I think it is ran differently for each state. The subsidies to each state from the fed etc.. differ and thus the costs and bennies differ. So yeah, unfortunately you will probably have to reapply, but bring a copy of your paperwork, it may streamline the process. I am glad I go through VA sometimes (not often but sometimes).

link   

Does it ever seize? Suffering. Is this the path of those who have eyes that "see" and hearts that beet?
The blind and the numb only seek to encounter merriment, but those who are still alive do not have the "luxury" of such indifference.
Do we create our own reality? That is a fiction perpetrated by those who have never had true hard ship, to justify their lack of kindness.
Life "happens" to us and we are called to respond with compassion.

That said, I am sick and tired of it. We should all, multiple billion, just sit down and say "NO"

UPS I ranted in The Shed, sorry guys.

edit on 15-9-2016 by WalkInSilence because: Bah Humbug

link   
a reply to: JDeLattre89

JD, I will read your story when I have more time Hun.

posted on Sep, 15 2016 @ 09:22 PM
link   
a reply to: WalkInSilence

Well said wise woman!

posted on Sep, 15 2016 @ 09:23 PM
link   
a reply to: Night Star

Hooah.

posted on Sep, 15 2016 @ 09:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: Night Star

Well said wise woman!

Thank You but I am by far from wise, I just "see".
Why, Night is this our destiny? Not the pain, but that we make such an effort to ignore it.
Well both actually.
Such a vast complicated issue.
I will just wipe my tears and slumber.
Sigh.
edit on 15-9-2016 by WalkInSilence because: Blind

posted on Sep, 15 2016 @ 09:37 PM
link   
I'll do that. It would suck if it didn't transfer.

posted on Sep, 15 2016 @ 09:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: WalkInSilence

originally posted by: Night Star

Well said wise woman!

Thank You but I am by far from wise, I just "see".
Why, Night is this our destiny? Not the pain, but that we make such an effort to ignore it.
Well both actually.
Such a vast complicated issue.
I will just wipe my tears and slumber.
Sigh.

You ARE wise. I have seen it in you many times, your wisdom and insight. I see it in how you think and feel, act and react. I feel all that you portray from across the miles and cyber space. You think and feel deeply as Sheddite warriors usually do. It is why you found this place or it needed to find you.

posted on Sep, 15 2016 @ 11:45 PM
link   
Continued from page 3

Jojopo the goblin suggested that they get some rest. "I think we should enter the castle dear Lady and find some food and a place to sleep now that the dark elves have fled. It has been a long day for us all." Silently they all made their way through the castle garden and up the cold stone steps. The thick deeply carved wooden doors opened without anyone attempting to open them. "That's odd." said Night Star. Pesky, ever the skeptic, peeked out from Night's hair. "That's not a good sign! Doors to castles don't usually open themselves. Surely there is magic at hand. Perhaps some dark elves stayed behind. You know, the dumb ones who weren't bright enough to figure out that they should have left while they still had a chance."

As they mumbled to themselves and whispered to each other, a rather robust and cheery looking man in a dark purple robe greeted them. "Welcome, welcome one and all, I have been waiting for you." With a sweeping hand he gestured for them to move ahead and down the hall. The pesky pixie, still half hidden in Night's hair decided to speak her mind. "Just who are you and why are you living in the castle of the dark elves? Where are you taking us and what is your agenda?"

"You may call me Tobias oh magical faery and I..." Pesky didn't give him a chance to finish speaking. "I'll have you know oh bulky one, I am no faery! I am a pixie!" Tobias laughed with glee. "I haven't met many pixies my little friend. My apologies." He bowed his shaggy haired head in respect. "May I ask what the difference is? If you don't mind answering of course." Pesky flew over to him and landed on his shoulder and whispered in his ear. "We're not always as nice." Tobias nodded his head. "Ah, I see. Well I thank you for setting me strait on that so I will know not to make the same mistake twice."

"What do you mean you were waiting for us?" asked Night. "That crystal ball you found...you felt that someone left it there for you to find. It was I who left it. So either you would have found me or I would have found you eventually and here we are." Night bit her lower lip. But...who are you and why did you leave such a treasure for us to find?" Dear elf, I am of the Brotherhood of the Light bearers. You are all exhausted. Come, I shall show you some chambers to choose from that are near to each other. We will get some rest and meet in the morning in the dining room at the end of the hall."

The companions sensed no danger and found him to be quite charming and jovial. It was late and the moonlight streamed in from the tall arched windows all around them. Finally they bid each other a good night and settled in. They fell asleep to the sound of crickets, crashing ocean waves and a lone owl calling in the darkness.

edit on 15-9-2016 by Night Star because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 16 2016 @ 12:02 AM
link   
They all went to sleep? With an obvious prankster standing the watch?

posted on Sep, 16 2016 @ 12:13 AM
link   
a reply to: JDeLattre89

LOL! They are far, far away. You would have to travel quite a distance to find them. Hi JD!

posted on Sep, 16 2016 @ 12:26 AM
link   
I feel as though we have had this conversation before . . . I always seem to be saying good morrow to you at the same time as saying goodNight. 'night Night.

posted on Sep, 16 2016 @ 12:35 AM
link   
I'm here. Just lurking and thinking.

posted on Sep, 16 2016 @ 12:39 AM
link   
Night JD!

Skiddy, on the phone, but I'm here. Hugs!!!!!!

posted on Sep, 16 2016 @ 12:52 AM
link   
Hugs back.

I saw something neat. The buses have outlets and wifi.

posted on Sep, 16 2016 @ 12:59 AM
link   

Wow, so you can connect to us on your long trip. Very cool!!!!!!

posted on Sep, 16 2016 @ 01:16 AM
link   
Yeah. Surprising.

top topics

<< 49  50  51    53  54  55 >>

join