It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Shed 11

page: 38
<< 35  36  37    39  40  41 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 13 2016 @ 07:20 PM
link   
a reply to: BASSPLYR
Thank you. I hope things work out, too.

posted on Sep, 13 2016 @ 07:46 PM
link   
May be it "would drift" like this "drift wood"

This is a nice piece of "drift wood" one can read into it what one wants.

originally posted by: chiefsmom

hmmmmm....how do you have thread drift, in the shed?

Yah I was wondering too. I think think drift wood is kinda cool, especially in the Shed, we all seem to drift along with the tide.
Are there too many metaphor's in there?? Sorry

posted on Sep, 13 2016 @ 07:56 PM
link   
a reply to: WalkInSilence

I only gots one word for ya. . .

hooah . . .

and the beauty of it, is that it means anything and nothing at all, all at the same time.

posted on Sep, 13 2016 @ 08:17 PM
link   
*quickly waves "Hello!" to the Shedizens, before plopping this down on the table*

a reply to: BASSPLYR

The sunlight dims; shadows lurking, blinding
The fleeting hope; despair lingering, trying
The sun shall rise; anguish vanishing, dying
Dare to dream; burdens dissipating, smiling
Accasian friendships; always treasuring, inviting
My open arms; eternally embracing, abiding

(about an hour and I can call you ❤ )
*hugs*

posted on Sep, 13 2016 @ 08:23 PM
link   
a reply to: kaelci

Thank you kaelci☺

posted on Sep, 13 2016 @ 08:46 PM
link   
Wow, sorry I am getting here so late. It has been such a busy day for me. I am going to get caught up in here now.

posted on Sep, 13 2016 @ 08:52 PM
link   
a reply to: gimmefootball400

Shhhhh...they have no idea it's me! Lol. Looking good cooch!

Today was SeaWorld....tons of pics once I get off this #@!*^ phone

posted on Sep, 13 2016 @ 09:14 PM
link   
a reply to: Martin75
Oh Martin, it must have been terrible, you are all up side down, well side ways.

I hope you aren't sea sick my friend.
We want all the details.

posted on Sep, 13 2016 @ 09:17 PM
link   
How's everyone been doing lately? I'd normally be on here more, but the community band I'm with started up yesterday.

Details, details please!

Also, finally got my modified camcorder ready - 1tb laptop hardrive. I plan on leaving it on while I sleep to see if I capture anything.

posted on Sep, 13 2016 @ 09:25 PM
link   
Chiefsmom, I'm old enough to be a Grandmother, but I never had kids. You have almost 3 year old twin boys? How cool!
I have a Sister who is 11 years older than me and one of my Brothers is 10 years older than me, then another Brother a year and half older than me. I have spent plenty of years with their kids staying over and babysitting for hours on end. Their kids are all grown now with kids of their own.

Skiddy, I was so relieved to see you today!
OMG, a story entry from you! LOVE it! I have a shell and sage here that I have burnt to waft through the rooms. I have some Native American ancestry 7 generations back on Mom's side and I don't know how many generations back on my Dad's side. Maybe that's why I love bead weaving.
I have made the long seed bead earrings like they do.

CC and Syx, Oh my goodness, there's our shed baby!!!!!!! How precious!!!!! Yay!!!! I was dying to see this little guy!

Dave, you know you can talk about any problems in here and that we are always here for you with our compassion, love and support. I look forward to seeing more of you! I get overwhelmed myself and have to take one day at a time. When I feel really crappy, I come and may say very little, but everyone's posts makes me smile or laugh. I need you guys to keep me going. You are missed terribly when you are not here. HUGS!!!!!

Hello Wis, loved the driftwood pic!

Chooch, good clear pic of yourself there buddy! Very nice!

Kaelci, that was an awesome poem for your Sweety Dave! Great pic too!! AWWWWWW!
Loved it!

Nice pic of you too Jess! Any more pics of Hogwarts?

link   

originally posted by: fossilera

.. finally got my modified camcorder ready ...I plan on leaving it on while I sleep to see if I capture anything.

I am so curious Foss, what do you intend to capture? Are you recording ghosts?
In my house all I would get are cats moving around and me on a "night break". And perhaps a mouse that the cats are to lazy to catch.

link   

Wow, you guys havin a good time! Orlando?

posted on Sep, 13 2016 @ 09:26 PM
link   
a reply to: fossilera

Hi Foss! oooooh, I hope you catch something!!!

posted on Sep, 13 2016 @ 09:27 PM
link   
Hiya Wis and Rider! You guys snuck up on me!

posted on Sep, 13 2016 @ 09:29 PM
link   
Hey Skid I liked your story!

Hey Dave good to see you.

Hi Night Star

posted on Sep, 13 2016 @ 09:37 PM
link   
a reply to: WalkInSilence

I'm not quite sure - What I'd like to catch (apart from the tour itself) is some audio that cannot be explained. I intend on sleeping in one of the two most haunted sections of that place (the attic or basement), so from what I've heard the ghosts in that asylum are very audible.

In my case, I'm mostly going to be looking for visible interference (kind of like when you place a magnet close to a computer screen - the field makes the monitor go all screwy). I'd use a tape recorder, but all of mine are battery-powered, which doesn't usually last long in a haunted place anyway.

Plus, It leaves behind some found footage if I happen to find a secret part of the asylum that no-one else has ever discovered, and the events that followed after I entered it.

posted on Sep, 13 2016 @ 09:44 PM
link   

Whatever you do, don't get lost in there!

posted on Sep, 13 2016 @ 09:51 PM
link   

Just as an after thought. Once upon a time, ones word was a sacred bond. But now we have to "document" every single event.
I could, as many others tell tales of actual apperations, but with out "footage' it would be dismissed.

Foss, don't get me wrong I find your investigation intriguing, I just wish we could trust each other more.
I want to hear what you encountered, with or with out footage.

posted on Sep, 13 2016 @ 09:59 PM
link   
a reply to: ccbears

CC she is so beautiful, I will go to bed with her wise and peaceful face in my heart.
( I am crying)

So perfect so ........
Thank You

edit on 13-9-2016 by WalkInSilence because: Bah Humbug

posted on Sep, 13 2016 @ 10:05 PM
link   
foss: I refuse to go into ANY asylum, still functioning or not. I don't think either would let us/me/whatever leave.

Syx: What's the Draglet reaching for? The camera or you?

Night all, just poppin in prior ta bed . . . long day tomorrows.

top topics

<< 35  36  37    39  40  41 >>

join