It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Shed 11

page: 183
<< 180  181  182    184  185  186 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 21 2016 @ 09:55 PM
link   
Dearest Night

I read it was a year since your Mom passed and thought how to respond.
I remember those days of your grief and wonder how time passes so indifferent.
I send you my love and shared tears of a year past on the breath of an elf.
All though I can not attempt to walk in your shoes I have known loss and will be ever present to hold you close.
"They" say "Time heals" what they mean is we forget and move on, who ever "they" are have never loved. I swear.
"They" have numbed them selves to love.
Yes it becomes less painful, less obvious. But never dismissed as some would like.
I still mourn thirty years past, in a silent manner. No one would ever know.

When we mourn we remember, we re-kindle lives past. We integrate those past into our lives and thus we end a circle and begin a new one.
Hugs my Friend

posted on Oct, 21 2016 @ 10:19 PM
link   

*waves HELLOOOOO to the Shedizens and Lurkers alike!*
You know, because, I'm both a Shedizen AND a Lurker sooo...

But I just wanted to offer my hugs to The Lovely Elf
And send a flock of dragons to Syx
(actually... would dragons fly in flocks? or something else? A murder of dragons? A gathering of dragons? A rage!?)
And I'll wave crazily to WIS and I assume there's a Birdie fluttering about amongst the trees within the Shedlands, possibly peering out behind the same shrubbery I decided to hide behind a few days ago.
And then I'll tiptoe over to Gordi's Tiddles and quickly go for a joyride!

He'll never know!! Shhhhhhhhh!

And then as I make my way around the Shedlands and return to this sacred bastion within the heart of the realm, and sneakily put Tiddles away, I see that Dave left us a Halloween story on the previous page! Thank you for sharing!!

Now it's time to put my feet up and sit at the Pixie Bar and partake in a couple of pixified beverages while waiting for lunch to finish cooking. I see Martin lingering by the lounges and raise my glass and offer a wink and settle into my cushy stool by the bar for the rest of the afternoon.
edit on 21 10 2016 by kaelci because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 21 2016 @ 10:21 PM
link   
Much love Night.

posted on Oct, 21 2016 @ 11:03 PM
link   
a reply to: kaelci

Hi Lady Magister and all of you...

I am here listening to (creepy yes?) you all...

(((hugs)))

~Chirp

posted on Oct, 21 2016 @ 11:28 PM
link   
Dave, chilling experience! I was at the edge of my seat reading that!
Thanks for sharing and feel free to share more. You had mail by the way. Very happy to see you again!

Wis, what an awesome pic!!! I teared up reading what you posted for me. Thank you! Being so close to the first year Annivesary, it brought up memories of going through all her things. It was amazing seeing her and Dad's life unfold in pictures and things they collected over the years. Imagine 92 years worth of pictures and things? Seeing them as children, young adults and getting married and having children, Great Grandchildren and Great, Great Grandchildren? And then seeing all those things leaving the house until there was nothing left but an empty apartment...

I miss talking to her and sharing things. I miss buying her little gifts just for the hell of it. If it wasn't a Holiday or her Birthday, she would ask me why? I would simply answer, "Because your my Mom and I love you."

Kaelci, hugs right back at ya! I am always so happy when people come out of lurking mode and make me smile or laugh or ponder something. I love that cat pic!!!!

Awww Zazz, another awesome pic! Thanks so much Sweetie! Love you too!

Chirp, good to see you coming out of lurker mode as well! I thought I could hear chirping or peeping bird sounds in here. What a great avatar!

posted on Oct, 21 2016 @ 11:31 PM
link   
Wow, listen to this Father and Son duet! Amazing!!!

posted on Oct, 22 2016 @ 02:09 AM
link   
Todays spooky vid.

posted on Oct, 22 2016 @ 02:21 AM
link   
a reply to: Night Star

posted on Oct, 22 2016 @ 02:39 AM
link   
a reply to: JinMI

Cool gif!

posted on Oct, 22 2016 @ 06:26 AM
link   
Good morning Sheddians!!!

Well, it would seem that I will be off to the New River Gorge this morning in hoping to catch the New River Train coming across the bridge in the bottom of the gorge. Known my luck, I'll guess wrong and it will go across at this bridge right here just a few miles up river...........

With this engine leading the way.........

Seeing as to how I need to start to get motivated to get ready. I shall catch you guys later LIVE ON LOCATION from Hinton, West Virginia this afternoon!

posted on Oct, 22 2016 @ 07:57 AM
link   
a reply to: BASSPLYR
That's messed up, man. I would have left, too. As for Sasquatch, I could see that. All of the activity of the place since it became a camp ground could have driven them to where you encountered it.

posted on Oct, 22 2016 @ 05:12 PM
link   

hello night...yes busy for a long time..and it so sucks as i am getting sick of seeing all this stuff not in its places....does your room look like mine does...

posted on Oct, 22 2016 @ 05:13 PM
link   
a reply to: AboveBoard

hi..yes alot of work to do...but it will get done..i hate going to in this room at times..as then its like wow hits me...thanks so much..working on it once again...

CC
edit on 22-10-2016 by ccbears because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 22 2016 @ 05:21 PM
link   
a reply to: WalkInSilence

that would be so cool...when will you and your broom be here..maybe use your vaccum cleaner this time..so you will get here fast as i heard they have more power then a broom...unless you have a motor on your broom..then hurry and get here...yes we will need lots of breaks...and drinks as well...but then we wont be doing to much after a few drinks we will be sitting around at the stuff and say whole sh it...if i have any boxes it will be things i dont want any more and they will be going out in the new shed for a yard sale next year..so here i go back to the pile and start some more putting things away..i have already a box for my grand kids...books on crafts to make...and plus things i bought for sadee..i am going to maybe send to her or give it to our other grand daughter...not so sure what to do with sadee's toy box...maybe also sell that as well..well thanks for trying to help me but i think this is way past helping..needs to be gone or put away...way to much stuff..but i will get through it all always..it will just take some times and so many days...thanks..

CC

posted on Oct, 22 2016 @ 06:09 PM
link   
Sorry I was away from the Shed all day everyone!

CC, we'll have a cleaning party and the whole shed will help out. Your room will be done in no time. After that, the party will be at my house. LOL Right now, I am sorting through Christmas and Birthday gifts that I had put aside in big baskets and boxes. Trying to decide what goes to who and what goes for their xmas gift and what goes for their Birthdays. I'll put them in gift bags with colored tissue paper and then add my pretty bows.

posted on Oct, 22 2016 @ 06:35 PM
link   

awww..that would be so neat....so when will you all be here..so i can clean up a few things..lol..this is also what my living room looks like but alot of it are tools...so they will be going to the shed i hope every soon..after this room gets done...i will work some more in the kitchen and then bathroom..and last our room..we have to much clothes not even sure where they are came from...these things also have babies with we are sleeping..and when we wake they are our size shorts,pants,shirts...they so need to stop doing this..but yes there is a big pile of clothes in there..i so need to get all my stuff fixed so they dont have any more babies...lol...yes we can then all come and help you..now that would be fun..i would so love to see all your goodies..hope you are having and had a great day...

posted on Oct, 22 2016 @ 06:43 PM
link   
a reply to: ccbears

I did good with sorting through clothes. I figured if I haven't worn them in years, I doubt I'll be wearing them again, so I give them away or donate them. After sorting through the gift stuff, it will be my craft supplies. The jewelry supplies alone will take forever. Then there are the books...OMG!

posted on Oct, 22 2016 @ 08:28 PM
link   
Kaelci Chirp

Happy hugs and Auntie kisses to both of you.
a reply to: TNMockingbird

You girls are so wild and busy. So good to see you both
now please it is time for you to tell a Halloween tale.
Hugs in bundles

(How do I do multiple reply posts?)

posted on Oct, 22 2016 @ 10:43 PM
link   
a reply to: BASSPLYR I had a motorcycle on my ass going down the mountain into Shelter Cove, and I didnt down shift. I smoked my brakes royal. I couldnt stop for a long ways. It was like jello brake, all squishy. My son chewed me out big time when he smelled them. People go off the mountain roads all the time up there. Yep, it smells like chemicals!!

As for the Chewbacca... I wish you had piece like this on you at the time. You could have stood your ground no problem.

posted on Oct, 23 2016 @ 12:20 AM
link   

top topics

<< 180  181  182    184  185  186 >>

join