It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Shed 11

page: 16
<< 13  14  15    17  18  19 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 9 2016 @ 08:44 PM
link   
a reply to: awareness10

I recall seeing that channel as well. We watched it when we found it, then we never found it again.

posted on Sep, 9 2016 @ 08:54 PM
link   
a reply to: awareness10
That's true. They also grow their own veggies and whoever can't pay can help with the garden.

posted on Sep, 9 2016 @ 09:01 PM
link   
a reply to: JinMI

much music? it came out 1 yr before mtv. but it's not all music anymore which is unfortunate.it became commericalized.

posted on Sep, 9 2016 @ 09:02 PM
link   
a reply to: Skid Mark

Skid and Ten, I knew about that, but couldn't think of the name of the place. He truly is an awesome man!

Hello Moon!

Getting sore sitting here and didn't take my pain med today. I got up way too late and didn't want to get into a schedule of taking them at that hour and day by day going back earlier and earlier to get back on schedule. I'll take Tylenol now though.

What a busy shed day it has been. When I first came on today and saw how close we were to needing a new shed already, I was like WOW, I better get moving! LOL

posted on Sep, 9 2016 @ 09:03 PM
link   

yes they do, it's awesome.

posted on Sep, 9 2016 @ 09:06 PM
link   
a reply to: Night Star

Hey there Night! How have things been? Hope the Tylenol helps with the pain.

posted on Sep, 9 2016 @ 09:08 PM
link   
a reply to: ksiezyc

I do too! LOL

posted on Sep, 9 2016 @ 09:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: Night Star
Skid and Ten, I knew about that, but couldn't think of the name of the place. He truly is an awesome man!
Hello Moon!
Getting sore sitting here anddidn't take my pain med today. I got up way too late and didn't want to get into a schedule of taking them at that hour and day by day going back earlier and earlier to get back on schedule. I'll take Tylenol now though.
What a busy shed day it has been. When I first came on today and saw how close we were to needing a new shed already, I was like WOW, I better get moving! LOL

You know that you have to keep the level in your body or you will need more and more to regulate the pain and it will take longer to help you.

You did a fantastic job with the new Shed, as usual, and I am sooooo happy for you. ((hugs))

Thank you for carrying on when all the odds were against the Shed way back when!

Queen Night
*bows head*

posted on Sep, 9 2016 @ 09:13 PM
link   

This is the cutest thread that I have ever had the honor of reading. All of your art work is so beautiful. All your friends so amazing.
I look forward to catching up with all the threads. Thank you so much for sharing.

posted on Sep, 9 2016 @ 09:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: FancyLady53

This is the cutest thread that I have ever had the honor of reading. All of your art work is so beautiful. All your friends so amazing.
I look forward to catching up with all the threads. Thank you so much for sharing.

Howdy neighbor to the North!

I hope that your night is good and welcome!!!!

I like your avatar.

posted on Sep, 9 2016 @ 09:29 PM
link   
* pokes head in ... looks around ... sees everyone hiding from me.
you can not simply be rid of me by a sneaky change of address !

Grabs a large glass of magic elf juice ... disappears !

posted on Sep, 9 2016 @ 09:34 PM
link   
Woo, I found the new address!

Sadly, I won't be able to show everyone the lovely lass I met...she was too busy to form a relationship.

I already had my comfort food + a shot of something to bring me back to my usual cheery self.

posted on Sep, 9 2016 @ 09:37 PM
link   
a reply to: fossilera

Sorry to hear that Fossil. Perhaps it was for the best.

Good to see your making it back to par.

posted on Sep, 9 2016 @ 09:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: TNMockingbird

Hello Moon!
Getting sore sitting here anddidn't take my pain med today. I got up way too late and didn't want to get into a schedule of taking them at that hour and day by day going back earlier and earlier to get back on schedule. I'll take Tylenol now though.

You know that you have to keep the level in your body or you will need more and more to regulate the pain and it will take longer to help you.

You did a fantastic job with the new Shed, as usual, and I am sooooo happy for you. ((hugs))

Thank you for carrying on when all the odds were against the Shed way back when!

Queen Night
*bows head*

Thanks Sweetheart! Don't worry, tomorrow I'll get back to my normal pill schedule.

Yes, there was a time or two when the Shed almost didn't survive. I always held onto the hope that it could not only survive, but thrive and luckily it has with wonderful people like you that helped to keep it going. I feel so fortunate to have gotten to know the people of the Shedlands. You all mean the world to me!

A shout out to Angelchemual (hope that's spelled right) for starting that Valentine thread where the original shed members met and to Jacygirl who started the first shed. Your legacy lives on.

posted on Sep, 9 2016 @ 09:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: FancyLady53

Hello and a warm welcome to you FancyLady! Hope you decide to stay with us and join in. Hugs!

posted on Sep, 9 2016 @ 09:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: TNMockingbird

Hello Moon!

Queen Night
*bows head*

Thanks Sweetheart! Don't worry, tomorrow I'll get back to my normal pill schedule.

Yes, there was a time or two when the Shed almost didn't survive. I always held onto the hope that it could not only survive, but thrive and luckily it has with wonderful people like you that helped to keep it going. I feel so fortunate to have gotten to know the people of the Shedlands. You all mean the world to me!

A shout out to Angelchemual (hope that's spelled right) for starting that Valentine thread where the original shed members met and to Jacygirl who started the first shed. Your legacy lives on.

Yes!

Hear, hear.

edit on 9-9-2016 by TNMockingbird because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 9 2016 @ 09:59 PM
link   
Timely dear, we would never want to get rid of you. We always leave bread crumbs so people can find us. Stop hiding in the corner now and join us.

Hey Foss, more fish in the sea. You will find your special Lady or she will find you.

posted on Sep, 9 2016 @ 10:27 PM
link   
HELP SOME ONE PLEASE HELP..I am trying to get a wedding picture here but it keeps turning out side ways...how can it get it to be the right way...thanks so much...

CC

posted on Sep, 9 2016 @ 10:27 PM
link   
HELP SOME ONE PLEASE HELP..I am trying to get a wedding picture here but it keeps turning out side ways...how can it get it to be the right way...thanks so much...

CC

posted on Sep, 9 2016 @ 10:29 PM
link   
a reply to: ccbears

Open the image up in windows image viewer. Rotate 90 degrees save and try to upload again. If your on a phone...I'm not sure.

This can also be done in MS Paint

edit on 9-9-2016 by JinMI because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 13  14  15    17  18  19 >>

join