It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Shed 11

page: 159
<< 156  157  158    160  161  162 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 13 2016 @ 10:14 PM
link   
a reply to: WalkInSilence

Oh heck yeah. I might be inclined to fly myself and Mrs. Shepherd across the pond for that gathering! If I can convince her to fly on a dragon, of course.

posted on Oct, 13 2016 @ 10:24 PM
link   

WIS!!!!! ((((((((((((((((((((((((hugs)))))))))))))))))))))))))))

That's why I post them hun.

I always try to make them enthralling that way in know that people will notice them. It's okay if you don't comment on them. Just as long as I know that you guys are enjoying the posts and the stories behind them. I'll keep on posting them for as long as I can.
I've been going back over the past few nights and looking through some of my previous posts in the Shed's previous incarnations. I mean they could be a nice documentary or a book or two later on if I really think about it. I've thought about doing the in depth comments on locations, models, and what's being carried.

Since you said that about the illegal stuff being transported. Maybe it's a good thing that I usually don't know what they carry in those boxcars.

posted on Oct, 13 2016 @ 10:25 PM
link   
I thought of a Tall Ship

But then you have all the whistling.
a reply to: JDeLattre89
On a Viking Cruise, we cook our "very well" tenderized mutton ourselves, all organic. We have month old stored "roots" very "whole grain" bread. And live chicken of course.

If you wish to be a look out you must be tiny and agile!!!
Perhaps we could employ some members from the Survival forum to be oars man????
I wonder if our "friends" from afar would care to take us on this "tour", then we would have a whole different set of accommodations.

posted on Oct, 13 2016 @ 10:42 PM
link   
Please,

I will have my friends pick you up at no cost.
Their accommodations are very agreeable. You may chose from any location/culture on earth. And era. They have holodeck records going back several thousand years.
a reply to: PrairieShepherd
We just have to all agree on time and place.
It gets messy if the coordinates are off, we could land in the same place but one hundred years apart.

(Thank you all for putting up with my whims) I can't remain serious, I have to put up with "Yes Sir, No Sir" all day.

posted on Oct, 13 2016 @ 11:21 PM
link   
Well that would be no fun. My frosty malted beverage would be quite warm and flat if I had to wait 100 years for all y'all.

posted on Oct, 13 2016 @ 11:22 PM
link   
a reply to: WalkInSilence I just found the Schooner I crewed on in 1977 in Hawaii. It belonged to some famous writer when I lived on it, but was originally built for Roosevelts grandson in the 30s. It had teak decks, velvet cabins. It was beautiful

posted on Oct, 14 2016 @ 01:18 AM
link   
Wis, I love the ships and your wonderful imagination!

Shep, great story entry!

Chooch, you could publish one of those coffee table type books with all your great photos and info!

Rider, that schooner sounds awesome!

Hiya JD!

posted on Oct, 14 2016 @ 01:20 AM
link   
Is there like a curfew in here or something? I always seem to be up when everyone is sleeping or busy doing other things.

Guess I'll go poke around the boards.

posted on Oct, 14 2016 @ 01:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: PrairieShepherd

Gordi - you're probably resting now but those pictures are wonderful.
If I didn't know better I'd say you were walking around Up North in my home state!

"Happy bunny" - you know, I gotta say G, when I see your posts the word "bunny" just doesn't really come to mind...

Thanks Shep!
Those photos were taken about 2 miles from my house! (Apart from the dragon boat)

No "bunny"?? ....It's my ears isn't it??? LOL
(I think "Happy Bunny" might just be a Scottish or maybe even a Glasgow thing.....)

Hey, what about Jimmy Stewart's "Harvey"??? ROFL

posted on Oct, 14 2016 @ 01:33 AM
link   
a reply to: Gordi The Drummer

Yay someone is up! I'm waiting for my melatonin to kick in to get sleepy enough to get off this computer.

2:32 am here. What time is it for you Sir Gordi?

posted on Oct, 14 2016 @ 01:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: Night Star

Yay someone is up! I'm waiting for my melatonin to kick in to get sleepy enough to get off this computer.

2:32 am here. What time is it for you Sir Gordi?

7:34am now.... been up for a couple of hours!
Woke up early, couldn't get back to sleep... (yawn!)

PS - were my songs THAT BAD??? I seem to have scared everyone away?? ROFL
edit on 14-10-2016 by Gordi The Drummer because: I wanted to add a PS

posted on Oct, 14 2016 @ 02:09 AM
link   

Hahahaha, no, it's not your songs! People just appear and disappear around here. Going to bed now Honey! Have a great day!

posted on Oct, 14 2016 @ 05:30 AM
link   

Good morning my wonderful Shedigans!!! I don't know if you noticed but Friday is finally here!!! Woohoo!!! If I can survive 8 more hours I will have made it to the weekend!!!! Hope everyone has a wonderful day!!!

posted on Oct, 14 2016 @ 09:44 AM
link   
Good Morning Jess and all the lovely Sheddite folks and lurkers!

Leaving for lunch later with my Sister, Aunt and Cousin. Can't wake up. Must have coffee, more coffee!

posted on Oct, 14 2016 @ 12:21 PM
link   
MISSION: OPERATION EMPTY HOUSE

Featuring:
BigG

Time:
This Friday Evening....6.20pm.

Survival Rations:

A Bottle of Isle of Jura and a Huge bag of home-made chocolate cookies (thanks Julia!).

What could possibly go wrong?

Don't miss ongoing updates LIVE as they happen..... Stay Tuned To This Channel!!!

edit on 14-10-2016 by Gordi The Drummer because: Grammar

posted on Oct, 14 2016 @ 12:30 PM
link   
You will probably need some protein too . . . maybe some jerky or a leg of lamb?

posted on Oct, 14 2016 @ 12:32 PM
link   

Well, there are plenty of Sheep hereabouts.....

posted on Oct, 14 2016 @ 12:45 PM
link   
I have almost survived my last day of work this week…only a little more to go.

a reply to: Night Star
Night what beautiful pictures!!! Hope you have fun honey!

Oh my! This could get very interesting…I will be sure to stay tuned for updates. DDIG

He needs no encouragement! LOL

I hope everyone has a wonderful weekend!!! I will be slipping into lurker mode….I will be here reading along quietly. I will try to work on my ghost storyline this weekend. [[[HUGS]]] Love you all!

posted on Oct, 14 2016 @ 12:53 PM
link   
Hello everyone.
I hope everyone is well and having a good day.
Please forgive me a little self promotion.
I wrote and recorded a song this morning and I wanted to share it with you all.
I also put it to a video of scenery for those who like visuals with their music.

I hope you enjoy it.

posted on Oct, 14 2016 @ 02:34 PM
link   
a reply to: Errollorre

AWESOME Stuff Tom!!!
Thanks for sharing, I REALLY like that one.

G

new topics

top topics

<< 156  157  158    160  161  162 >>

join