It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Shed 11

page: 150
<< 147  148  149    151  152  153 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 10 2016 @ 05:18 PM
link   
a reply to: SyxPak

Oh, forgot to tell you earlier that I stole another of your pics and may use that for the opening of the next shed. This one actually...

I was going to use the giant black one with writing about dragons, but I think I'll go with this one instead. Stop posting so many fabulous pics, I keep wanting to use them all for my next shed. LOL

posted on Oct, 10 2016 @ 05:23 PM
link   
a reply to: Night Star

Dragons in a shed? I suggest upgrading the next thread to The Castle.

posted on Oct, 10 2016 @ 05:26 PM
link   
Thanks Night. I finally just threw my hands in the air like I just didn’t care..and left. LOL Whatcha cooking good?

a reply to: SyxPak
I wish I could, but I have no self-control. I would be like Oprah; and you get a smack, and you get a smack. HAHAHA!

a reply to: Skid Mark
It was co-workers & equipment…I can’t fight them both on a Monday. LOL Skid do you have a plan to get her here? Do you know what it will cost to get her here? Hey, maybe you guys could be on that show where they bring the person you’ve met online over and you have 90 days….

a reply to: ccbears
Good luck with your room CC. Anytime I have a project like that I can throw away half and still end up with more than what I started with it seems! LOL

a reply to: PrairieShepherd
*Martin ducks as a huge swarm of dragons head for the keep* Great work Shep! LOL How are ya? I’m LOVING your story!!! Oh that reminds me, what type of karate do you train? My husband trained and taught Okinawa Shorin Ryu for years with Doug Perry out of NC.

a reply to: TheKnightofDoom
Hello Sir Knight! How are you this evening?

posted on Oct, 10 2016 @ 05:55 PM
link   
a reply to: Martin75
Oh wow you had the double whammy. Well, triple since it was Monday. I hope that tomorrow is better.

I have no plan right now. I know the ticket would be over $5,000. What show are you talking about? I don't watch TV.

posted on Oct, 10 2016 @ 05:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheKnightofDoom

The Shed may seem small on the outside but it is endless on the inside. My wing of the Shed is a castle. Yours can be too.

I would love upgrading to a castle thread, but we have been The Shed for years now and I don't want to confuse or upset anyone. LOL

posted on Oct, 10 2016 @ 05:59 PM
link   
Hiya Jess! I love your avatar soooo much!!!!!! So colorful and cute and makes me smile every time I see it!

Earlier today I made stuffed pumpkin and some cabbage soup.

posted on Oct, 10 2016 @ 06:00 PM
link   

90 Day Fiance
It’s on the TLC channel. The way you write I bet you could write up an amazing intro letter to them!!! Do it! Do it!

You could always take a vote. I don’t mind castle but if someone returns they may not know what to look for…
ETAThank you about the avatar, I wanted something cheerful and not dark
That soup sounds yummy!!!

edit on 10/10/2016 by Martin75 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 10 2016 @ 06:00 PM
link   
It's so cold tonight! Going to take a hot bath now. Be back folks!

posted on Oct, 10 2016 @ 06:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: Night Star

The Shed may seem small on the outside but it is endless on the inside. My wing of the Shed is a castle. Yours can be too.

I would love upgrading to a castle thread, but we have been The Shed for years now and I don't want to confuse or upset anyone. LOL

That's right everyone. The shed was actually built on Gallifrey using time-lord technology.

posted on Oct, 10 2016 @ 06:27 PM
link   
I don't know if she'd go for being on TV.

ETA: I'd probably give them fits. If they wanted me to "cry for the camera" or something, I couldn't and wouldn't do it.
edit on 10-10-2016 by Skid Mark because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 10 2016 @ 06:56 PM
link   

Howdy skid good to see you safe and sound!

Hello Shedizens
Just going to catch up stories and dragons in the magic lands !

posted on Oct, 10 2016 @ 07:01 PM
link   
Back from vacation!

Missed you Shed dwellers and hope you all had a grand weekend!~

posted on Oct, 10 2016 @ 07:01 PM
link   
a reply to: zazzafrazz
Howdy. How have you been. I haven't seen you in a while.

posted on Oct, 10 2016 @ 07:09 PM
link   
Hi Shedizens!!!!
~ Today has been a glorious day! And I wish to impart my joy unto all of you! Haha

So; I woke up and checked my bank account at about 6am. HALLELUJAH! I have my money back after over a month of stress and anxiety and grumpiness and blarggghhhhhhhh!!!! So sososososo happy that it's finally over and done with and eeeee!

And I've just been bouncing and happy and feeling more like myself than I have in ages, and ahhhhhh. A huge weight has been lifted from me!

Now I need to get writing! Kaelci and Darien have a dark and evil and twisted and creepy and red-glowing structure to explore!!

Muahahahahhaa!!

posted on Oct, 10 2016 @ 07:11 PM
link   

View from our cabin.

The Cut River Bridge

posted on Oct, 10 2016 @ 07:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: Skid Mark
I don't know if she'd go for being on TV.

ETA: I'd probably give them fits. If they wanted me to "cry for the camera" or something, I couldn't and wouldn't do it.

Bahahaha! Oh come on you are a Sheddite warrior and you can't manage to bring on some fake tears to win your girl a ticket? Sorry, I have visuals of that. You fake crying with your hands over your face and actually laughing. LOL

posted on Oct, 10 2016 @ 07:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: JDeLattre89

originally posted by: Night Star

That's right everyone. The shed was actually built on Gallifrey using time-lord technology.

Ummm...what? Where or who or what is Gallifrey?

posted on Oct, 10 2016 @ 07:42 PM
link   
Zazzy! Sweet avatar! You managed to keep our friend with you for Halloween. Love it! Cool pic! How have you been??

Jiminy! I missed you!!! Awesome pics!!

Kaelci, there you are! Yes more story please! Glad your stress is behind you!
Haha, we both have characters entering a spooky building. Mine is in my Halloweenish story, not my regular story line.
edit on 10-10-2016 by Night Star because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 10 2016 @ 07:45 PM
link   
I wouldn't do it. It's too much like lying.

posted on Oct, 10 2016 @ 08:07 PM
link   

I hear ya Honey and I respect you too.

new topics

top topics

<< 147  148  149    151  152  153 >>

join