It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Shed 11

page: 142
<< 139  140  141    143  144  145 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 8 2016 @ 04:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: WalkInSilence
a reply to: Gordi The Drummer

Gordi would you care to share. I am famished. Haven't had a proper dram in ages.
Ach, you make a poor lass thirsty, shame on you

ANYTIME!

posted on Oct, 8 2016 @ 06:34 AM
link   
Here CC ,for you and Syx

a reply to: ccbears
You know how boys are, they just play with their toys.
So I found this for you the wood is stacked for a few days and the dog is really nice.
Have fun.

posted on Oct, 8 2016 @ 09:48 AM
link   
Waves at Gordi and Wis! Hello there! Hello fellow Sheddites and lurkers.

Leaving around noon and I can't wake up here. Oh my!

posted on Oct, 8 2016 @ 09:57 AM
link   
Hiyas 'Raine!

One Espresso comin' right up!
So strong it'll put chest on yer hairs!

posted on Oct, 8 2016 @ 10:55 AM
link   
Good morning. (Mumbles something about where is the coffee...)

edit on 8-10-2016 by SyxPak because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 8 2016 @ 10:57 AM
link   
a reply to: WalkInSilence

That's a nice relaxing place there WIS! Thanx.

posted on Oct, 8 2016 @ 10:58 AM
link   
a reply to: Night Star

I love that Coffee Dragon Image Night! Very Cool! Earing and all!!

posted on Oct, 8 2016 @ 10:58 AM
link   
Gordi, I'll take coffee, but I can do without the chest hairs. Waves across the pond!

Hi Syx! I'm stumbling around for another cup of coffee myself. Sorry I stole your dragon image. LOL

posted on Oct, 8 2016 @ 11:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: SyxPak

I love that Coffee Dragon Image Night! Very Cool! Earing and all!!

Why did I never notice the earing before
Yeah it is cool, it's your image after all that I stole.

Love the two you posted above!
edit on 8-10-2016 by Night Star because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 8 2016 @ 11:09 AM
link   

Hello. When someone wants to take, or just outright steals an image I have posted, I take that as a compliment!

I wish I had the talent to make some of the images I have found. There are some very talented people out there!!

posted on Oct, 8 2016 @ 11:12 AM
link   
Going to the Autumnfest now. Haven't been able to go in years so I'm excited! Have a great day my lovelies!

posted on Oct, 8 2016 @ 11:19 AM
link   

Have fun today Night! Maybe some pix for later for Us?!

I will enjoy that fest vicariously through You today!!

posted on Oct, 8 2016 @ 11:49 AM
link   
a reply to: Gordi The Drummer

Hey Man! Elliot must have drank an aweful Lot of Your Espresso!!!

posted on Oct, 8 2016 @ 11:53 AM
link   
a reply to: WalkInSilence

hello...awwww...thanks so so much..its so nice of you..my toes are so cold right now..and my blanket is not getting them any warmer...i guess i will have to look for some socks darn it..i so hate this time of year cause i hate my feet covered up all winter..

posted on Oct, 8 2016 @ 12:04 PM
link   
hello to all..hope every one has a great day...i guess i will be working in my room today...so i can get to the fire place when we need it..and man right now wow..there is alot of stuff in front of it..not even sure where its all going..but i will find some room..i have a box already full of papers i want but i am throwing them away...but i need to scan them first just in case we might need them down the road..plus will be scanning some crafts and cross stitching patterns as well...i dont need those books any more once i scan them all..then i can just print out the ones i want to do..some day maybe all this will be how i want it..and know where its all at..so i guess i start working on another box to put papers in..but i am not sure about one thing...what do i do with my parents stuff for when they passed away..i have the bank accounts and check stabs..and the attorney stuff as well..should i just throw that all away as well..its been 17 years since they have passed away..i also have he same stuff from my grandma who passed away in the same year...should i just throw it all out..please some one help em with this last part as i really dont know what to do with it at all...thanks..well wished i know where to start..i will get going on it soon i guess..and dance to some music while i do it..so hate not having music playing when i do these things..its like background noise for me...lol..well take care all...and have a great day....but man i so would rather go out and do some thing before it gets to cold and we are stuck in side for ever...lol...hint hint syx...

posted on Oct, 8 2016 @ 12:12 PM
link   

Climb aboard CC. We can go on a Flight to the river...

posted on Oct, 8 2016 @ 12:17 PM
link   
a reply to: SyxPak

nope it sounds like it might be to cold to fly there and the river also sounds like its cold as my feet are frozen to death now..they wont get warm...so fly trip for me is only in the summer time..so i can feel my hair go in the wind..but maybe i will i have to put like 3 socks on first and those darn long pants and a jacket man i hate this time of year...i want nice weather all the time but dont want to move to a place that is like that...as i would so miss what family i have left to go there...

posted on Oct, 8 2016 @ 12:20 PM
link   

I just hate moving period. Don't want any more of that crap...

posted on Oct, 8 2016 @ 12:29 PM
link   
a reply to: SyxPak

well one more we can do it..one more and thats all..and maybe a house well unless i can get this place how i like it..but no i cant live here for the rest of my life...i have to have a fenced yard for skooter and a clothes line...i so miss hanging out our clothes...and leaving them on the line all night cause i forgot about taken them down...a place we can do what ever we like..and not get in trouble well not to much any ways..i dont care if i have a basement or not..just like to have a three bedroom house big enough for our stuff and every thing in its right place...not boxed up..plus we can have yard sales when ever we want to...as we cant here..just a few things why i miss living in a house...sorry...now i am depressed...

posted on Oct, 8 2016 @ 12:29 PM
link   

edit on 8-10-2016 by ccbears because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 139  140  141    143  144  145 >>

join