It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Shed 11

page: 123
<< 120  121  122    124  125  126 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 4 2016 @ 05:39 PM
link   
a reply to: Night Star
I just replied to your reply.

It's great to be able to drop by, even if just for a while every now and then. Once our real-life situation is more settled I'll be able to spend more time here. But meanwhile, I still like to drop by and lurk at times, even if I can't really sit down and post much.

Oh, forget to mention in my reply to Skid Mark: hope your situation is getting better. I know you managed to arranged to keep your "girls" with you and that was great news to read. Just hoping that life in general gets better for you real soon.

posted on Oct, 4 2016 @ 05:39 PM
link   
I thought it was, too. I'm glad your medical stuff isn't so bad.

posted on Oct, 4 2016 @ 05:41 PM
link   
a reply to: Gordi The Drummer
Thank you, Gordi. Good to be back.

I like the discussion about light and black holes. Fascinating stuff. Maybe later I can add my own comments/wild ideas, but right now I need to sleep!

posted on Oct, 4 2016 @ 05:42 PM
link   
That sounds like a pretty good health report overall, Night.
I reckon we can happily put up with you for a while longer.

Like another few decades at least would be good...

posted on Oct, 4 2016 @ 05:46 PM
link   
a reply to: Macenroe82
Hey Mac! So glad to hear the good news about your buddy!! Yes it would be very hard going back to work but I don’t think I could work with that risk every day. Miners are a different and special type of people. And because of the way they work I feel that most live a better life. They know that tomorrow may not be here so they treat the lives around them with more respect, if that makes sense…
(and thank you for the vote!)

Oh sweetie I am so happy that today went well. No pain and great news!!! Do you like lemonade? If so, drink some all natural lemonade (with real lemon juice). If your stone is calcium it might help shrink it some…or at least smooth the edges…Thanks for the vote!!

a reply to: Gordi The Drummer
I never would have thought about the darkness being light….you are so smart! That makes the “shift” much more interesting and less troubled.

a reply to: JustMike
Mike! Thank you so much for stopping by!!! I hope all is well with you and Dada. We all think about you both all the time! Wishing you all well!!!!

a reply to: Skid Mark
Skid when is the big day? Thursday? I’m so excited for you! I can’t wait to hear about everything once you get moved.

a reply to: PrairieShepherd
Hello Shephard of Prairies! How are you?

WIS Did you get my pm? Did that help?

And if I missed you I am sorry...I am going to get caught up now....

posted on Oct, 4 2016 @ 06:00 PM
link   
Bird, Thanks Honey! Love the Halloween avatar!

Mike, I think it's wonderful that Dada is playing the keyboard! She is always doing things that keep her mind active. You have been an awesome Husband and always help her in every way you possibly can.

We think of you guys all the time and it is always such a pleasure having you pop into the shed when you can!

Hi Skid, yep things weren't so bad. I have my general practitioner, Oncologist and urologist all watching me like a hawk for different things, so I have a good team behind me.

Jess, I just went on calcium supplements recently, is that a bad thing if I have a stone? I like lemon in my water. Hahaha, love the happy dance gif!

posted on Oct, 4 2016 @ 06:12 PM
link   
You really won't know the type of stone until you pass it (and then only if you catch it!). No take calcium, it helps! I'm on prescription vit D to help me absorb calcium and I get calcium stones! Guess that is where it's going, LOL. I hate lemon juice but my boss swears it has made a difference and he used to get them all the time. If it doesn't move you might never know its there!

posted on Oct, 4 2016 @ 06:22 PM
link   
a reply to: Martin75
It's tomorrow, actually. My ride to get the truck came back today. I have to give her $20 for gas to get it and I'm gone.

posted on Oct, 4 2016 @ 06:26 PM
link   
I get a kick out of that kind of thing. I think quantum physics and theoretical astronomy is probably really interesting and fascinating - IF you can get past the math, which this lowly Shepherd can't really. Makes me go somewhatcross-eyed, actually.

originally posted by: Gordi The Drummer
Maybe it punches through when a Black Hole in the next dimension reaches critical mass and collapses in on itself?

Expand-Contract-Expand-Contract-Expand Endless cycles... I like it.

Yeah, that was pretty much the theory, that in some other dimension or reality a giant black hole punched through to ours and became a white hole from which all this matter came out.

posted on Oct, 4 2016 @ 06:28 PM
link   

Good news, Night Star!

posted on Oct, 4 2016 @ 06:32 PM
link   
a reply to: Martin75

Hi Martin75 - I'm doing well. Making dinner for the family at the moment.
I like your new background.
How do all of you guys get such cool avatar background images? I tried to make one once using GIMP. I was going for a shepherd silhouetted against an alien sky with planets & stars. All I managed to create was one planet. It took me HOURS.

Apparently graphics are not my forte...!

edit on 10-4-2016 by PrairieShepherd because: fixed silly goofy spacing

posted on Oct, 4 2016 @ 06:49 PM
link   
a reply to: SyxPak

Hey syx!😃

Sorry about the late response been slammed trying to make ends meet.

I still have no idea what he was doing in my backyard. He was walking right for the door. But his body language wasnt a guilty one but confused as if he was wondering wth i am. I think to him i looked the same way he looked to me. A black void in the silhouette of a man.

Maybe in his plane of existance he shares the same geographic location for his home. But tjat begs the question why did he turn right around and slink back into the wall where he came out of. Looked like he was aborting whatever it was he had planned to do.

posted on Oct, 4 2016 @ 06:52 PM
link   
Thanks Jess! I'm on a combo calcium and D supplement. I'll start drinking more water with lemon.

Skiddy, good luck tomorrow Honey!!!!

Shepard, if there is a nickname you like, we could use it in here. Your name is too long and we're lazy. LOL
Quantum physics is fascinating, if you can grasp any of it. Sometimes it makes my head hurt. LOL
There is an avatar making thread somewhere where people could help you with your background or any image you want to use for an avatar. Someone in here has the link, just hang tight. So...what's for supper?

posted on Oct, 4 2016 @ 06:53 PM
link   
I actually made this one for the contest. It was my first try. I used Microsoft publisher because I can upload pics and grid them out neat. Then I copied it into paint to resize it, LOL. TOTALLY un-fancy, I really know nothing about computer art. I'm so lucky. Because of our work schedules Paul does all the cooking.
Which is actually a good thing if you have ever tasted my cooking! LOL

ETA: Link to Avatar thread....they can make anything!

edit on 10/4/2016 by Martin75 because: Added link

posted on Oct, 4 2016 @ 06:54 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 4 2016 @ 06:55 PM
link   
a reply to: BASSPLYR

To him, you were in HIS backyard! LOL! Wild! More stories!!!!!!!

posted on Oct, 4 2016 @ 06:56 PM
link   

Hey Elfie!!

Yeah i too think the meditation had something to do with it. Ive had a brief but very lucid and vivid out of body experience once while meditating. The brain in my opinion can recieve information quantumly. But thats a long discussion about collapsing waveforms and how the brain maybe able to utilize that.

For the second guy. Yeah i got the imprssion of a wizened old man. He too gave off no bad vibes. But he was a bit creepy just standing there. And once it noticed my cousin and i were paying attention to it it did pull closer to the corner as if in n attempt to hide deeper in the shadows. But that could be because we intimidated him and not tacitly pointing to any malevolence

link   
Jess and Chirp, thanks for being helpful and sharing the link for Sheperd!

link   
a reply to: TNMockingbird
Chirp! How are you!?! I almost didn't recognize you, LOL

posted on Oct, 4 2016 @ 06:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: Martin75
a reply to: TNMockingbird
Chirp! How are you!?! I almost didn't recognize you, LOL

Hahaha! I know, right? I have to learn to expect familiar people in here to look different sometimes. You guys have all tripped me up by changing avatars and making me think we had a newbie join us enough times. Now I know better.

new topics

top topics

<< 120  121  122    124  125  126 >>

join