It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Shed 11

page: 109
<< 106  107  108    110  111  112 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 29 2016 @ 06:22 PM
link   
A little teaser....know any executive producers?

posted on Sep, 29 2016 @ 06:22 PM
link   
Zazz, I love historical clothing! Corsets, no way, we won't wear them!

Skiddy, yep that's all they need to deposit your funds. You should be ok soon.

Knight, good Lord, I'm all for the dressing up and drinking, but no murders! That would be so un-shedlike and all. Yikes!

posted on Sep, 29 2016 @ 06:24 PM
link   
a reply to: Night Star

Oh it wouldn't be real I have been experimenting with some home made special effects...I need something to make fake blood fizz more baking soda isn''t working

posted on Sep, 29 2016 @ 06:24 PM
link   
a reply to: olaru12

Looks interesting Olaru. You always leave me hanging though. LOL! What happens next?

posted on Sep, 29 2016 @ 06:25 PM
link   
a reply to: olaru12

I know a few, what is it you are looking for Olaru?

posted on Sep, 29 2016 @ 06:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheKnightofDoom

Oh it wouldn't be real I have been experimenting with some home made special effects...I need something to make fake blood fizz more baking soda isn''t working

Ahahaha! Getting ready for Halloween?

posted on Sep, 29 2016 @ 06:29 PM
link   

Nope more Pokemon slaying

The next one has a bigger budget and is going to be a Game of Thrones pokemon monty python mashup.....with approx 12 actors 13 or so stuffed pokemon and gallons of fake blood.
Costing me a fortune but it is fun

posted on Sep, 29 2016 @ 06:37 PM
link   
a reply to: TheKnightofDoom

OMG!
LOL that is hilarious. Kill that Pikachu!!

posted on Sep, 29 2016 @ 06:41 PM
link   
a reply to: zazzafrazz

You forgot to add how dashing I look
Yeah loved it I sent it to the BBC but no word yet lol (I actually sent it my best mate who is a producer for the BBC it did do the rounds around to much merryment).
I can do the filming everything but editing boy that is hard...gonna have to go for another program other than windows movie maker because you can only add one sound layer...

Great great fun....just makes me think I should have taken a different career path....

posted on Sep, 29 2016 @ 06:45 PM
link   
a reply to: zazzafrazz
I watched some guys play a game called Horror on the Orient Express. It's one of the Call of Cthulhu games.

posted on Sep, 29 2016 @ 06:46 PM
link   

You look dashing Sir Knight!

posted on Sep, 29 2016 @ 06:47 PM
link   
a reply to: Skid Mark

I played that
I wish I still did never been so scared in my life playing that game.

posted on Sep, 29 2016 @ 06:47 PM
link   
My friend's wife (who is a bit crazy) keeps saying how they didn't contact me back and she doesn't know why. I told her that they probably don't need to know anything else, like my account number or whatever. She won't leave it alone lol. I thought that's all I needed, the routing number and bank.

posted on Sep, 29 2016 @ 06:49 PM
link   
I want it. It has over a $100 price tag but it weighs 9 pounds and comes with a lot of stuff. If I had the extra cash and people to play with I'd get it.

posted on Sep, 29 2016 @ 06:52 PM
link   
a reply to: Skid Mark

I had a box full I'm sure I had it....before my 2nd wife burnt all my stuff
I still have lots of cyberpunk 2012/2020 stuff though.

posted on Sep, 29 2016 @ 06:53 PM
link   
There is a bunch of numbers on the bottom of your checks that I believe includes your checking account and the routing number to your bank. Did you give them a bunch of numbers? Been a while since I've had to give out that info, so don't quite remember how that works.

posted on Sep, 29 2016 @ 06:55 PM
link   

She burnt all your stuff? That's horrible!

posted on Sep, 29 2016 @ 06:57 PM
link   

I should have known better my first wife was also a redhead.

posted on Sep, 29 2016 @ 07:00 PM
link   
Marty woke up and went into the The Shed bar to grab something for breakfast. As she walked down the halls of The Shed she noticed something was different but couldn’t put her finger on what it was. It was more a feeling then anything, a quietness that seems to have draped itself over everything.

Marty walked up to the bar and noticed that there were no pixies floating around. No laughter was coming from the grand hall, no voices of merriment could be heard anywhere within The Shed. A thin layer of dust coated everything and spider webs weaved their way around the dark corners of everything.

Martin was suddenly hit with a gust of cold air, the gust strong enough to ruffle her hair. She looked but couldn’t see an open window or a source of where the air is coming from. She walked from room to room trying to find what was causing this.

As she walked into the grand hall she noticed that the fireplace was roaring but the heat didn’t warm the room at all. She could see her breath it was so cold. As she walked towards the fireplace she noticed a small box sitting by itself on the mantle. A small silver box with intricate details etched into its sides. As she walked closer she noticed that the inside was lined with pink satin and laying within it was a small skeleton key.

Marty slowly reached forward to touch the key. As her hand touched the key a burning coldness swept up her arm. Marty quickly jerked her hand back but the aching coldness stayed with her.

What was this she had found, where had it come from, and where were all of her friends?

*The beginning of my ghost tale*

posted on Sep, 29 2016 @ 07:07 PM
link   
Oh that sucks. That gaming stuff can get expensive.

<< 106  107  108    110  111  112 >>

join