It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Shed 11

page: 107
<< 104  105  106    108  109  110 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 29 2016 @ 10:00 AM
link   
a reply to: Gordi The Drummer

I'll try to save a tankard for you.

posted on Sep, 29 2016 @ 10:24 AM
link   
originally posted by: Macenroe82

Thanks for the update.
His poor old dad must be out of his mind.

Mining is so dangerous, their bravery never ceases to amaze me.
edit on 29-9-2016 by zazzafrazz because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 29 2016 @ 10:25 AM
link   
a reply to: Martin75

Girl I am loving that avatar!

posted on Sep, 29 2016 @ 11:13 AM
link   
Oh joy! Still no check so I contacted the people and they're going to reissue it. I got a bank account yesterday for it so it'll be going there instead of the mail. That's taken care of.

posted on Sep, 29 2016 @ 11:21 AM
link   
a reply to: Martin75

exactly!

posted on Sep, 29 2016 @ 12:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: PrairieShepherd
a reply to: Macenroe82

What type of mine is it, if you don't mind my asking?

posted on Sep, 29 2016 @ 12:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: PrairieShepherd

I'll try to save a tankard for you.

"I've been a wild rover for many a year...
and I spent all my money on Whisky and Beer!"

WooHoo!

posted on Sep, 29 2016 @ 01:13 PM
link   
Hi gordi!!😀

Hows tiddles!😀

Hi everybody!👋

Sorry ive been away from the shed and not posting much lately. Been going through a lot.
Octobers almost here. Id love to get the shed halloween themed for the month.

Ill be uploading true ghost stories. Ufo stories. The time i thought i heard a sasquatch call while fishing in the sierras. Some crazy govt ufo story that happened just last night.

I encourage folks to write paranormal themed stories. And any posting dealing with the mysterious or curious.

Hope all are well.

Dave

posted on Sep, 29 2016 @ 01:17 PM
link   
BOO! Just got in. I don't know how behind I am in here yet, but I peeked above and saw Gordi and Dave and was like Wow, finally! Yay!

posted on Sep, 29 2016 @ 01:58 PM
link   
Tom, great to see you!! Good luck on your move Honey! Please send my love to Gail! I look forward to anything you write, I have always loved your stories!!!

PrairieShepard, Wow, I must have been really tired last night or I would have answered this personally. Welcome to our lovely realm! That was a great piece of writing! Wonderful entry!!!! Very happy of course to have a new member in here. Imagine your room in the shed to be what you would want it to be. It will be there for you always. Pixies take care of us in here with their cooking and making special drinks for us. They do occasionally spike the drinks with pixie dust, so they may be potent. Just warning you. Mischivous little buggers sometimes. There is much that you will see and learn in the land of Accasia and friends to be made. Warm shed hug for you! Oh and a big thanks for Fishy for guiding you here!

Hello to Syx! Thanks for being so kind and such a good host to our new PrarieShepard! Ah, loved the new story entry! I see CC and the bragons are back. Very cool!

Hiya Zazzy, adorable fox pic!!!!!

Rider, I see you've been cooking again and that pork roast sounded sooo good! I think I shall hire you to be my cook. Wait, I can't afford a cook. Oh well.

Hi Jess! Oh yes I did see the page you linked to me. Thanks!

Ah my dear Kaelci, you have finally returned and with a great story entry to boot! Yay! Now I can look forward to more adventures!

Mac, OMG, how horrible! Thank God he survived!

TheKnightOfDoom, Loved your little story! Welcome to the shed land of Accasia where adventures and friendships await you! Warm Shed hugs!

Gordi, Would love to try your golden milk recipe, but getting milk up 3 flights of stairs with other heavy grocery items is almost impossible around here. Bahahaha, loved the dragon on the shed pic!!!!!

Timely!!!!!!!!! Great to see you again!!!!!!! Hugs!

Dave and Gordi...Oh secrets in PM's. You know I'm the nosey elf and want to know these things!

posted on Sep, 29 2016 @ 02:02 PM
link   
Skiddy, so sorry you haven't received your check yet. I can only imagine how depressing and frustrating that must be for you. Sigh...Still keeping you close in my thoughts and prayers. Hugs!

posted on Sep, 29 2016 @ 02:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: BASSPLYR
Hi gordi!!😀

Hows tiddles!😀...

Dave

Hi Dave,

Tiddles is just fine!
Purring like a kitten! haha.

I have some nice photos from the Isle of Cumbrae "Illuminations" and Festival of Light which will fit in well with your halloween theme!!!

Watch this space!

G

posted on Sep, 29 2016 @ 02:08 PM
link   
a reply to: Night Star
Now that I have an account set up it should be no problem. I heard direct deposit takes less time.

How is your day? Keeping out of trouble?

posted on Sep, 29 2016 @ 02:31 PM
link   
Hiya Gordi! I can't wait to see your pics! They are always so fabulous!

Skiddy, yes, having a checking account will make things so much easier for you Honey! Me staying out of trouble? What do you think Pesky the pixie's influence is rubbing off on me? LOl

posted on Sep, 29 2016 @ 02:50 PM
link   
a reply to: Night Star

Well, you never can tell. It's no fun staying out of trouble, afterall.

posted on Sep, 29 2016 @ 02:56 PM
link   
a reply to: Skid Mark

Ok, I'll see what I can do. LOL

posted on Sep, 29 2016 @ 02:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: Night Star
Hiya Gordi! I can't wait to see your pics! They are always so fabulous!...

The Festival of Light took place last weekend, during the "End Of Summer Season" Party on Isle of Cumbrae, Scotland. (The Mysterious Island where the Shed Gathering took place in 2014!)

The Festival took the form of a chain of Light-Themed sculptures which were placed at various points in the woods which lie between 2 of the oldest, most historic buildings there (Garrison House and the Cathedral of The isles).
The Cathedral is the smallest one in the UK!

They had "spirit" figures in the woods (some were even up in the trees!!) with dry-ice tumbling between brightly coloured flood-lights...
It was all very spiritual... some ethereal, some scary! and some were great Fun! (Fluorescent-Neon Rubber Ducks!!)

Anyway - here are some snapshots taken on my crappy phone!

kindest regards,
G

posted on Sep, 29 2016 @ 03:32 PM
link   

Oh...My...God!!!!!!!! That is sooooo cool! Love it! How magical!

ETA, One looks like faeries in the forest.

edit on 29-9-2016 by Night Star because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 29 2016 @ 03:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: Night Star

Oh...My...God!!!!!!!! That is sooooo cool! Love it! How magical!

ETA, One looks like faeries in the forest.

Yeah!
I think that's EXACTLY what they were going for with that one!

They made the spirit people by.... wrapping one another in clingfilm (saran wrap?) then heavy duty clear tape (like industrial Sellotape). They then carefully cut the person out of the tape "skin", put faery lights inside and taped the cut back up to complete the "spirit". Then they hid them in the trees and everywhere!!
Was so cool!
edit on 29-9-2016 by Gordi The Drummer because: spelink

posted on Sep, 29 2016 @ 03:42 PM
link   

Thanks so much for sharing that! I just love the photos! Now get back to your PM's. LOL

new topics

top topics

<< 104  105  106    108  109  110 >>

join