It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help ATS via PayPal:
learn more

Trump Outlines New Civil Rights Agenda

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 9 2016 @ 07:14 PM
link   
Trump better be extra careful.

He is close to blowing the lid off the long term Democrat plans of controlled oppression !!!!

That plan is getting exposed more than ever this year.

Voters are waking up.

posted on Sep, 9 2016 @ 07:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen
Trump better be extra careful.

He is close to blowing the lid off the long term Democrat plans of controlled oppression !!!!

That plan is getting exposed more than ever this year.

Voters are waking up.

Do you mean the current ghetto vote plus future locked down votes from illegal immigration amnesty plus massive Syrian refugee influxes? Those little things that let tiny enclaves of democrats grab power over the sea of republican that is the rest of the nation?

edit on 9-9-2016 by TinfoilTP because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 9 2016 @ 07:47 PM
link   
a reply to: TinfoilTP

Yeah something like that.

posted on Sep, 9 2016 @ 08:23 PM
link   

right to a safe community, the right to a great education and the right to a secure job.

Let me translate this for people who don't speak Alt-Right.

Right to a safe community: Put more minorities in jail

Right to a great education: School vouchers

Right to secure a job: Further destroy unions

The Alt-Right is a tricky bunch with a lot of code words and phrases.

posted on Sep, 9 2016 @ 08:25 PM
link   
a reply to: kruphix

no nothing like that.

posted on Sep, 9 2016 @ 09:11 PM
link   
a reply to: shooterbrody

This tells me that Trump doesn't understand what "Rights" are nor how they apply to people and Government.

The education and safe community I suppose could just be a poor choice of words in how that is meant. But clearly a "Secure Job" within a society of Private Business isn't even possible as a "Right". Rights restrict the actions of Government from infringing them and that's it. Rights can and are denied or rejected by both business and other people all the time and that isn't going to change.

The only way to ensure that everyone has a "Secure Job" is to have everyone working for the Government. Private business can't be forced to uphold such a promise.

posted on Sep, 9 2016 @ 09:46 PM
link   

LOL

I'm sure that little map graphic is correct and accurate, right???

Are those you're own personal additions that are drawn in there too or from someone else???

posted on Sep, 9 2016 @ 09:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: RomeByFire
Sounds like the typical run of the mill type of political campaign promises that we've all heard over and over again.

Just my opinion - I don't buy a word of it.

But because it's Trump he clearly couldn't be lieing and/or telling people what they want to hear.

Because it's Trump and not another, do nothing - career politician, I have more faith that he will attempt it.
edit on 9/9/16 by xstealth because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 9 2016 @ 09:57 PM
link   
a reply to: mOjOm

Here's a scarier map....
(click the "counties" map)

edit on Sep-09-2016 by xuenchen because: mapmailed

posted on Sep, 9 2016 @ 10:02 PM
link   
a reply to: Sremmos80

What? How has the gov denied the inner cities of their choice of schools?

Really? You've never heard of school districts?

TheRedneck

posted on Sep, 9 2016 @ 10:12 PM
link   
a reply to: TheRedneck

And all those things that he mentioned you can still take your kid to even if they are in them.

posted on Sep, 9 2016 @ 10:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: mOjOm

LOL

I'm sure that little map graphic is correct and accurate, right???

Are those you're own personal additions that are drawn in there too or from someone else???

Everything about that map is accurate.

Trump is the only one with the cahones to confront the invasion. Oh and Bill Clinton is on record saying a good plan is to repopulate Detroit ghost town areas with Islamist refugees by the tens of thousands, says it will be good for home renovating market lol. Wonder what the African Americans who got displaced out of their homes from his NAFTA deals making their factory jobs go away think about that?
edit on 9-9-2016 by TinfoilTP because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 10 2016 @ 03:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: shooterbrody
Guess I missed this..........
www.donaldjtrump.com...
“In his remarks today, Donald Trump called for a new civil rights agenda that includes the right to a safe community, the right to a great education and the right to a secure job. These civil rights are in addition to the fundamental, constitutional civil rights of our society and the absolute commitment to equal protection, ending discrimination and safeguarding the dignity of all citizens - and that includes their inviolable freedoms and liberties. Mr. Trump will also defend our religious freedoms, and the freedom of Americans from all communities to worship in peace.” – Pastor Darrell Scott

A chicken in every pot?

These are pretty specific
I thought these issues would get more attention

All these things are fine and I cant see how anyone could disagree with them but makes people think theirideas of what a 'safe job' and a 'great education' etc is, matches what most of the ATS communities idea of a 'great education, and a right to a 'secure' job is??

Their idea of a 'great education' may be nothing more than a few years indoctrination into how god like their masters are. For all we know their idea of a 'secure' job might be simply signing a life time employment contract that means you will never have sick leave, annual leave, public holidays, you will work for 3 boxs of groceries each week, you will any and all hours they tell you to work, which might be 12 hours a day 36o days a year.

Don't you people ever notice that these people only ever talk in terms of broad generalisations of outcomes. Dont you notice they never ever describe the life style, the education standards, the extent of heath care and the standard of it, the things you will be free to do etc. In other words, they never ever talk about what things are actually going to be when their vision is realised.

Do you ever hear these people saying that our privacy will be returned, our rights and freedoms will be restored when their vision for us is realised.

Notice I am talking about them as if they own us? Well are these people expressing ourvision of the future or only their own.?

To me , these sorts of things are like justice, just us, not you.

posted on Sep, 10 2016 @ 04:21 AM
link   

Here's a scarier map....

HOLY SHI'ITE!!!!!!

Look at how lopsided those electoral college numbers are. Yeah, sure, they did reflect the tally end result itself, but the ratio vs poplar vote had to be worse than ever!!!
edit on 10-9-2016 by IgnoranceIsntBlisss because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 10 2016 @ 07:47 AM
link   
a reply to: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

Proof of the condensed consolidated compartmentalized democrat voting pockets.

posted on Sep, 10 2016 @ 08:30 AM
link   

Here's a scarier map....

Aaugh! That counties map is extremely depressing!

posted on Sep, 10 2016 @ 08:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: CynConcepts

Here's a scarier map....

Aaugh! That counties map is extremely depressing!

Why?

It's not about the amount of counties you win, that is a silly measurement. That map shows perfectly why Republicans struggle...the win low population rural areas and lose very badly in populated areas.

So what is depressing about it?

posted on Sep, 10 2016 @ 08:39 AM
link   
Wow ... "right to a safe community" ... by what, Federalizing the police forces?

"Right to a great education" ... hard to do when you also support scrapping the Department of Education ...

"Right to a great job" ... just not by any means that already exist through the Departments of Labor at the Federal and State levels?

Profound.

Or, stupid, redundant, unconstitutional .... take your pick.

posted on Sep, 10 2016 @ 08:42 AM
link   

a reply to: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

Proof of the condensed consolidated compartmentalized democrat voting pockets.

Are you trying to claim that the "red counties" are only populated with Republicans and the "blue counties" are only Democrats?

You do know that both parties are in each state, right ... sometimes (usually) quite close in total numbers.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join