It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Monotheism, the weapon of the subtile Priesthood

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 9 2016 @ 01:30 PM
link   
There had been illuminated people in the depths of history annals. Coming from pre-flood civilization, or just touched by the inner vision (speculations of which I cannot give a dominant voice), wisdom resided in the hearts of the ancients. But even a gift like wisdom is too, prone to misuse. The torch in your halls might turn to be one day a sword in the hands of your son. With some insight and generous amount of desire, glorious deeds and especially misdeeds could be accomplished. As we see it in the present, human as species did not stops to play the righteous hero, nor the villain, solely by himself. Both are in his being, in his style. So, why not to be exactly the same in the past? From light comes darkness.. and from darkness comes light, until we reach the point of one big mish-mash, as of today. This all to come, from the hand and by the choice of human beings. Like all of us. Human beings who one day saw the light, and the other decided to use it for their own ends. And how easily indeed, one could be swayed, as reaching the end of the tunnel... and sees... there is no reason behind it all, there is no "it"... The point where mania, fanaticism and other delusion could take power over the being, even the wisest. Demonic influences, if you like it that way. Thus the possessed may be prone to act in gruesome way, against his neighbour...shutting its doors and windows, and falling into demise.

To be honest I have no proof of this conspiracy, but I have theorem. For the naysayers, let it be just a theory.

A priesthood(s) risen by the laws of attraction in most advanced societies of the old world, fell into demise and used its knowledge for its own ends. The Knowledge was used against the Intellect itself. The empire strikes back... Courageous plan was to be forged for the domination over the population of the world. Devouring the only truth in them, their source of connection, so the masses could be motivated to "go" in single direction. A single direction is the only way to rule a victorious army, consult a Sun-Tzu for this. With polytheistic society, this could not be done, so here, monotheism had to come around. This was done by carefully re-establishing religions and re-creating that what was good and true before, in vile and superficial manners. The ultimate weapon. The one God. A weapon, an image which cannot be dethroned, for it is all hidden in light. The light of its own crown. The God that we know it, the ultimate, Brahman, Allah, The father of Jesus... is just a pinhead, a tip of a sword, so glorified in front of the eyes of the public, that it is assumed to be... The ONLY ONE.

And have no GODS except ME MEEM EMEM EMEM EMEM EME MEM ME ME ME!!!

That wat, the wy of singularity, you can achieve direction.

The reality we tend to forget about is that the Godhead is not a damn thing without its feet, and for real glory, he needs his hands too - to build, and if he's hungry - his belly and mouth. And maybe he gets sexy in Sundays.. he needs more.. see... existence has never been based on singular personification.

Hope I proved my theorem here.

But the facts of our stolen past can ring us a bell for what had happened, what is going on, and what shall be on Earth.

The Platonists and Stoics are almost gone, in modern days we see ET-chasing ATS-rs if we are lucky, or worst MTV-rs with dildos.

The Neoplatonic Academy was shut down by Justinian I in 529

The Two major Monotheistic Religions broke the two main flows of Polytheism - the Slavic/Nordic and Egyptian/Arabic. Neither Christianity was self originated, nor Islam. Both a flawless weapons in the hands of the old Priesthood. How much Merry was virgin I would no discuss, but a illiterate, like Mohammed to get a pure insight in a cave... sorry this is not Raja Yoga, we are talking about schooling here. Schooling a peasant, an idealist for purpose (like they train terrorist today). Then this two weapons had been collided massively in 1095 and are still on the edge of mutual hatred. All roots pagan deleted - new singular detectives created - masses incorporated. Engine rolls...

The Ka’aba has nothing to do with Abraham or Ishmael. It has a wholly pagan heritage. Egyptian Professor and foremost authority on Arabic literature, Dr. Taha Husayn, said the following: The case for this episode is very obvious because it is of recent date and came into vogue just before the rise of Islam. Islam exploited it for religious reasons.

Before Muhammad appeared, the Kaaba was surrounded by 360 idols, and every Arab house had its god. Arabs also believed in jinn (subtle beings), and some vague divinity with many offspring. Among the major deities of the pre-Islamic era were al-Lat ("the Goddess"), worshipped in the shape of a square stone; al-Uzzah ("the Mighty"), a goddess identified with the morning star and worshipped as a thigh-bone- shaped slab of granite between al-Taid and Mecca; Manat, the goddess of destiny, worshipped as a black stone on the road between Mecca and Medina; and the moon god, Hubal, whose worship was connected with the Black Stone of Kaaba. The stones were said to have fallen from the sun, moon, stars, and planets and to represent cosmic forces. The so-called Black Stone (actually the color of burnt amber) that Muslims revere today is the same one that their forebears had worshipped well before Muhammad and that they believed had come from the moon.

360 idols. 360 degrees, different angles or angels in a circle (zodiac). Pagans knew something, anyway!

Here is a good example how a true theism sees the world VS the organized blatant European view:

Only to the white man was nature a wilderness and only to him was the land 'infested' with 'wild' animals and 'savage' people. To us it was tame, Earth was bountiful and we were surrounded with the blessings of the Great Mystery.

- Black Elk, Oglala Lakota Sioux (1863-1950)

And if, in the end some of you still might think that polytheistic gods are nothing but an elaborate worship of the environment in which ancients lived, got one thing to tell you...

The gods may indeed inhabit the representations made by mankind, but their true form is hidden and mysterious, as Egyptian texts continually emphasizes.Hence, none of the animals, plants and objects that are related to the manifestation of deities actually give any information about the true form of a deity, nor can any portray the true richness of a deity's nature.

Peace,
...and war,

Andre.

Used sources:
en.wikipedia.org...
wikiislam.net...
www.adishakti.org...
www.religion.ucsb.edu...
meettheslavs.com...
www.californiaindianeducation.org...
www.touregypt.net...

posted on Sep, 9 2016 @ 01:45 PM
link   
I read the first paragraph twice and have absolutely no idea what the point is. Those are certainly real words, and even some real sentences, but they appear utterly random to me. Maybe I need another cup of coffee because right now, none of this makes any sense whatsoever.

posted on Sep, 9 2016 @ 02:28 PM
link   
a reply to: Argentbenign

I liked it OP!

Alas, whether you believe in evolution or reincarnation, it's evident that humans have evolved beyond the paradigm of polytheism/monotheism, requiring something more that superstition and "because I say so". Unfortunately, I fear we find ourselves thrown from the frying pan to the fire, still battling duality.

Between polytheism, monotheism and duality....It's a Damned Trinity I tell ya!

posted on Sep, 9 2016 @ 03:09 PM
link   

I think I see the point you're trying to make, but the language isn't very clear.

I can definitely agree with one thing though: Monotheism is a very effective tool used against the masses. Combine that with establishments stomping out paganism at every chance, and you see just how seperate humanity is from it's spiritual origins.

posted on Sep, 9 2016 @ 03:56 PM
link   
All religions and especially monotheism is a perfect double edged sword.

If the priest/priestess uses it in a non-violent manner for the good of humanity then they will naturally progress to a higher level of spirituality once their rotting meat-suit fails to function.

If the priest/priestess exploited the faith to become...
1) higher than peasants.
2) allowed elitist banksters to preach for war.
3) burn / curse innocent members of non-conforming religions...

then they will rightfully be condemned to their hell that is written into their rule book, or face the curse of reincarnation and go through the same test all over again.

Only those who utilise their beliefs for the good of humanity 100%, will ever get off this Prison Planet Alternate Reality Matrix hell-hole.

posted on Sep, 9 2016 @ 09:53 PM
link   
Everybody wants to rule the world.🌍▶⏭

Of course every religion has polytheistic roots. Some of the Biblical characters are based on and named after gods and the Bible has the Israelites worshipping idols 75% of the time.

Christianity comes from Catholicism, definitely not a monotheistic religion despite all claims that 3 God's are 1 God they aren't, can't possibly be 1 God because there are 3, one of them used to be human and was paganized by the whole death and resurrection and virgin birth business as this myth was common in the pagan world and popular which is why it was successful in Rome. They were not big on the Jewish religion even making illegal at times, any connection to the Old Testament is symbolic unless it is useful for the church then it gets enforced.

Say what you will but no religion has persecuted more people than the Catholic Church and that includes Islam even if you adjust for time in existence and by a long shot. The witch burnings and other burnings at the stake existed for an insanely long time and killed an insane amount of people out of superstition. The bloody Crusades.

All in all I don't see the Kaaba as a big deal.

People should worry about human life and not what shrine is revered or whether it's evil because it was a pagan structure. It's pretty cool actually.

posted on Sep, 19 2016 @ 02:57 PM
link   

The first paragraph threw me off a little, but I get your point now

Monotheism is very powerful, it is like a way to herd a bunch of cows into one spot. Like the reverse of "If you can't beat them, join them" it was "if you can't beat them, make them join you."

But even within monotheism, if God is infinite, then he must have infinite parts. Each part could be active individually, which is probably where the split began and different deities were named. I think that's the human nature to immediately categorize things when they are noticed, its the only way for us to archive things and use our way of communication.

top topics

join