It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

When do You Decide You Are Just Crazy?

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 9 2016 @ 11:59 AM
link   
Well recently I had two items disappear from my kitchen along with many other happenings which I made a thread. I wish I could change that title because I don't think of it as demonic. A friend who just heard it suggested the recording actually said "I warned you" I never thought of that that may make sense in light of the numbers appearing (last page previous thread) which has stopped now for about a week. The numbers seemed like they were meant to tell me something but I couldn't see what that could be, still don't like times up sort of thing now that it stopped completely.
www.abovetopsecret.com...

But now I am thinking again about the so called Mandela Effect which has affected my Husband and I we are a couple of the ones who have the memories of many of the what is no mores.

So this just happened, it may seem like a little thing to some but it is a really big thing to me!

Yesterday Jim (husband) made my coffee like he always does, he leaves it made ready for me to just turn on the coffeemaker, he insists and always has done this. Anyway the coffee yesterday was so bad I couldn't drink it, it was bitter. So I decided to make some more thinking he used the last of the canister.

Well the canister was more than 2/3 full in fact 2" from the top, I thought about opening the new one he bought but that would mean it would be old by the time we finished the canister full. So I dug down in it and made my coffee from the middle part but again it was horrid and so bitter I couldn't drink it.

The day before it would have been from the same canister and it was fine! So I just made me some tea.

Well here is the weird part, this morning while Jim was having his coffee I said, "don't make me any of that coffee it was so bitter and horrid I can't drink it, it doesn't even taste like coffee, what happened it was fine yesterday? You put poison in mine?" We laughed, and he said he had some "herbs" he added, anyway he said, "I will open the new one".

I said, "no the canister is full, wait until you use most of it". He said' "the canister is empty." I said.," no it is almost full," and he is just looking at me with a half smile so I think he is teasing me. Then he says, "no really it is almost empty"!

I jump up and go look and the canister is empty all but like a 1/4 cup on the bottom! I say," "what did you do throw it all away?" He says, "No it was already empty,". And it is.

I don't really expect any answers here but I was wondering if anyone else has had anything similar happen? Changes around you? I don't want to be the only one!

posted on Sep, 9 2016 @ 12:06 PM
link   
An old co-worker of mine who has experienced basically all the Mandela effects swears a whole entire cooler disappeared right in front of us, I kind of remember this happening but need to see it again cause its just to wild too comprehend.

He's always saying it (The ME) Is happening in real time now......

Its interesting to hear more localized, what may be Mandela effects.

I am anxiously waiting for the next ME to make itself known to me.....if not I will slowly stop believing...

S&F op

ETA: I have a lot of experience with synchronicity and numbers too......fwiw...
edit on 9-9-2016 by GoShredAK because: (no reason given)

edit on 9-9-2016 by GoShredAK because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 9 2016 @ 12:06 PM
link   
Even in the spiritual world coffee is gold...leave it as be and enjoy your invisible company

posted on Sep, 9 2016 @ 12:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: GoShredAK
An old co-worker of mine who has experienced basically all the Mandela effects swears a whole entire cooler disappeared right in front of us, I kind of remember this happening but need to see it again cause its just to wild to comprehend.

He's always saying it (The ME) Is happening in real time now......

Its interesting to hear more localized, what may be Mandela effects.

I am anxiously waiting for the next ME to make itself known to me.....if not I will slowly stop believing...

S&F op

ETA: I have a lot of experience with synchronicity and numbers too......fwiw...

It is all so BIg really, if I am, not nuts this is something so incredible! Does it mean my coffee was at some other of my duplicates home so she saw it suddenly empty when it should have been full? Did my large serving spoon and salad servers appear in her sink?
When suddenly a food tastes wrong is it from there? My refridgerator changed sounds yesterday also, it was a quiet humm it has always had a big clunking sound.
edit on 9-9-2016 by Char-Lee because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 9 2016 @ 12:18 PM
link   
Isn't the answer right in your OP? Your friend dosed you with herbs and is playing with the warped experiences you're having because of it.

Either that or you're dealing with mild psychosis.

I would never take digital static for demonic voices. My brain is very good at real-time creations of sounds to go along with muted animations, and vice versa... but I know better than to think these are much more than my mind at play.

When you're on hallucinogens, thou... suggestions, even self-created, can become a bit more powerful and require more mental fortitude to drown out.

Might want to take a week away from your friend and see if you come down. If not, ... something else is amiss.

posted on Sep, 9 2016 @ 12:22 PM
link   
a reply to: Char-Lee

"I warned you" is what I hear as well!

So when an inter-dimensional demon asks you if you are a god say, "Yes"! But don't drink the coffee!

Strange to say the least. Do not fear. From what everybody says that is what it wants. It is kind of like Tinker Bell, you have to believe it is there to be afraid which gives it existence (like clapping "saves" TB in Peter Pan). I am not saying put your head in the sand but to believe that it has no power over you or your actions.

Query, did it "warn you" before?

PS - Once coffee goes bad, chuck it. The oils in the beans can go rancid. I put mine in the freezer (whole bean) and grind when I am ready to use. But then again, I am a coffee snob. [ETA: S+F, hope nothing serious comes of this interaction]

posted on Sep, 9 2016 @ 12:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: pl3bscheese
Isn't the answer right in your OP? Your friend dosed you with herbs and is playing with the warped experiences you're having because of it.

Either that or you're dealing with mild psychosis.

I would never take digital static for demonic voices. My brain is very good at real-time creations of sounds to go along with muted animations, and vice versa... but I know better than to think these are much more than my mind at play.

When you're on hallucinogens, thou... suggestions, even self-created, can become a bit more powerful and require more mental fortitude to drown out.

Might want to take a week away from your friend and see if you come down. If not, ... something else is amiss.

My Husband and I don't use any kind of drugs, I don't even use aspirin. The sound on the phone happened twice and never again I accidently deleted the second message thinking it was the copy of the first but it was the same sound.

posted on Sep, 9 2016 @ 12:31 PM
link   
a reply to: TEOTWAWKIAIFF

Query, did it "warn you" before?

PS - Once coffee goes bad, chuck it. The oils in the beans can go rancid. I put mine in the freezer (whole bean) and grind when I am ready to use. But then again, I am a coffee snob. [ETA: S+F, hope nothing serious comes of this interaction]

Thanks, I have not felt afraid just stunned and want so much to understand! The coffee it seems was fine for my Husband and fine the day before for me too so there was nothing wrong with our coffee only the coffee that appeared and disappeared I guess, it was pretty fresh.

As for warning I don't know, it has been almost like a communication. I go in the bathroom the water runs in the toilet (the water stops if I say stop now) or it flushes, in the office or kitchen the light will brighten when I walk in brighter then normal for a second and then the numbers thing on the clocks, all this stuff has now stopped, if I have been warned I wish I knew of what!
I do live in a tsunami area and personally I have had some unexplained pain lately so maybe one of those things. But why would I get a warning and from where and what or who?
edit on 9-9-2016 by Char-Lee because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 9 2016 @ 12:36 PM
link   

Catch twenty-two

Basically it boils down to where if you thought you were crazy, you were not. It’s only when you are not worried about being crazy you have to worry about. Then its too late and you may as well go with it.

posted on Sep, 9 2016 @ 12:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: Bramble Iceshimmer

Catch twenty-two

Basically it boils down to where if you thought you were crazy, you were not. It’s only when you are not worried about being crazy you have to worry about. Then its too late and you may as well go with it.

A person has to look at all possibilities, as for the disappearing items it scares my husband so he is in with me on that, unless I sleepwalk and hid them during the night! The message if it is on the phone is there for anyone to hear. he has seen what happens when I walk in the bathroom. The coffee switch is all on me no one to verify it was full not empty!

posted on Sep, 9 2016 @ 12:46 PM
link   

The phone recording does sound like something, but then again I can't really read much into that. When I used to live with my mom our house phone got messed up one day and all of the sudden from that point onward we would sometimes hear other peoples phone calls, and radio stations would come in and out on the phone haha..

The coffee is more interesting. If you're sure you percieved everything correctly that does sound odd.

I have a story like it. My mom and my two little brothers and sister and I came home from the pool but we had to get groceries so some of us had to go with her, to carry things of course.. I stayed they all went presumably to pick things out, but I hate shopping so yea..

I just have a plastic grocery bag with my towel my gameboy and my bathingsuit in it. the game boy was on top, of the towel so as not to get wet by the bathingsuit on the bottom.. I set it down then wanted to play gameboy so I looked into the bag no gameboy.. pull towle out unfold it shake it around put it to the side (I should haev hung it up but shhh) pick bathing suit up check all the pockets (why? but I did).. nothing crunched the bag up looked at my bathing suit again put it back in te bag looked at my towel put it back in the bag..

Searched the bag again..

MAybe I'm just crazy maybe I left it in the car.. OR maybe I never too it..

Searching searching searching.. NO luck..

Ok I'm going to check the bag a third time, cause that always works..

before I even reach into the bag, right on top of the towel is my gameboy. Then I heard the car in the driveway, which meant if I didn't go outside to get groceries my mom would be yelling.. The end..

Actually it happened so much in that particular house that we all had different names for it.. My mom and little sister called it the little girl.. I thought of it as accidentally going through a portal to a similar world.. my brothers thought demons, but all kinds of stuff would go missing and turn up sometimes 5 years later, in the same spot it was.. Like one day I found this crush note in my backpack that was written to my older brother who had not been at the house in 3 years... and it was next to fire crackers.. In my backpack.. I've never owned firecrackers, but I later found out my brother had them once upon a time.. I was staying in his room, but nothing was in there from him when I moved in...

needless to say I lit one of the firecrackers only to find out the fuse burned way too fast.. Barely dropped it before it went off.

posted on Sep, 9 2016 @ 12:56 PM
link   
a reply to: Reverbs

When I used to live with my mom our house phone got messed up one day and all of the sudden from that point onward we would sometimes hear other peoples phone calls

Well it is a land line and we live in the country don't even get cell signals, but my husband's calls are from a small town to home. it has had no static or sounds before or after the two "voices".

Yes your story is I am sure common people used to say little people were borrowing or stealing so it has always happened i guess. i know the exact thing happened to me years ago with my comb and it reappeared also right on top and where it should be I think it was like 2 weeks later...still waiting for my stuff to come home this time! we bought an identical spoon so maybe it won't but maybe my salad server will come back!

Is this going to increase, the exchanges or are we simply going to notice more.

The coffee is more interesting. If you're sure you perceived everything correctly that does sound odd.

If I didn't I need a Dr because there is no way I can say it didn't happen just as I said. Coffee full coffee empty!

posted on Sep, 9 2016 @ 01:31 PM
link   

Have you ever heard of the term 'domestic amnesia?' don't worry-it's not contagious.

It's your brain; For example Bob comes home from work at 4 P.M six days a week and put his wallet on the coffee table. But one day Bob gets a phone call when he gets home from work and absentmindedly puts his wallet on the kitchen counter. After the call is over he goes to the coffee table and his wallet his disappeared! after fifteen minutes he finds the wallet and suddenly he remembers.

When the mind is preoccupied then another passive task could be 'deleted'. Sometimes it is possible to multitask but there are variables such as importance and urgency.

posted on Sep, 9 2016 @ 02:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: Thecakeisalie

Have you ever heard of the term 'domestic amnesia?' don't worry-it's not contagious.

It's your brain; For example Bob comes home from work at 4 P.M six days a week and put his wallet on the coffee table. But one day Bob gets a phone call when he gets home from work and absentmindedly puts his wallet on the kitchen counter. After the call is over he goes to the coffee table and his wallet his disappeared! after fifteen minutes he finds the wallet and suddenly he remembers.

When the mind is preoccupied then another passive task could be 'deleted'. Sometimes it is possible to multitask but there are variables such as importance and urgency.

i am absolutely sure that happens, however I don't see it in anyway related to my particular case and a previous time I have mentioned many times my special hair comb made for long hair I always put in a basket under the bathroom sink dropping it on top of all my hair things. One morning it was not there. I searched the house, my husband searched the house and even though i never take it from the house we searched the vehicles and nothing.

I know people can just plain not see things sometimes and so I sat on the bathroom rug took each item from my basket looked at it said the name of the item and placed it in a pile no comb. Days went by and I decided to be sure and repeated the item by item task after checking sofa and under all furniture, we keep our home uncluttered and simple. no comb.

I bought another but mine was special and not going to find one like it. A couple weeks passed and one morning I went to get my old comb and wala the old comb was on top the basket with the new one right where it should have been. Now I paid attention and I made sure I didn't assume anything but this is not a misplacing.

No one but myself and my husband come in our home and he did not put it there and I think these happenings bother him in a way they don't me I accept things are just not want we think they are.

posted on Sep, 9 2016 @ 03:11 PM
link   
Well, it wasn't coffee for me, but I've decided I must be crazy.

I've had necklaces, rings, and kitchen utensils disappear for 6 months to a year at a time. I've drove my sons and hubby crazy when it happens. Tearing the whole house apart.

Only to have said item show up, months later, in strange, obvious places. Middle of the kitchen floor. On my nightstand.

Not sure how "domestic amnesia" can explain that.

posted on Sep, 9 2016 @ 03:35 PM
link   

your comb story is like my gameboy story it's why I posted it..

Sure you can absent mindedly misplace something.. And you can just as easily just not see it right in front of you too.. Something about the brain visually recognizing things is sometimes not fully working..

Which is why we BOTH took things out one by one and focused on what they where. Ok towel, you get unfolded and shooken.. just a towel.. ok towel you sit there, next in the bag bathing suit? pockets inside out back squich every part check pockets again.. ok bathing suit you go there, empty bag... empty bag.. Ok put everything back in and try again..
Towel hi again towel. Bathing suit, still wet, still empty, ok, bag! Come on bag why are you empty again!...

Ok I give up search the rest of the house..
Well, lets just look in that bag one more time because I'm a acrazy person and I KNOW that's where this gameboy is..

Oh..

HOW is it RIGHT on TOP!!???

No one else is home..

that's why I pick this story over the hundreds of other ones I have about this same topic.. HAving 4 siblings makes these stories too easily dismissed.. But when you are home alone... and the item reappears in the EXACT same spot...

Something else is happening.

maybe it's just the borrowers or elves or gnomes or whatever just wanting to try playing pokemon red.. Well if they did play they didn't save over my game so good on them.. LOL

yea that's not what I think happened..

Maybe it's a smaller more localized mandela effect type thing??

I don't know, but it's something about that house.. Nowadays it doesn't happen but it was everyday at that house. My brother who is a teacher and "doesn't believe in demons" is still scared to go in that basement because he and I both know we experienced some # down there, he just refuses to admit it, while also refusing to go down there on his own.. What is he 27 now?

For me it's only the thing I want really bad that goes missing.. Like something is playfully steering my perception about reality into greater heights and newer depths.

edit on 9-9-2016 by Reverbs because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 9 2016 @ 04:06 PM
link   
a reply to: Reverbs

Very hard to decide what to think but this.....

Maybe it's a smaller more localized mandela effect type thing??
I am starting to think it relates somehow. What if there are dimensions where there are those aware of us all of the time and can see our forms in THEIR homes? maybe this is a way of actually trying to make us see they are there? because it seems a mixture of intelligent acts and random missing objects that have to go somewhere while they are gone!

posted on Sep, 9 2016 @ 04:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: chiefsmom
Well, it wasn't coffee for me, but I've decided I must be crazy.

I've had necklaces, rings, and kitchen utensils disappear for 6 months to a year at a time. I've drove my sons and hubby crazy when it happens. Tearing the whole house apart.

Only to have said item show up, months later, in strange, obvious places. Middle of the kitchen floor. On my nightstand.

Not sure how "domestic amnesia" can explain that.

I wonder if it actually happens to everyone but there are types that simply will not say so. They just keep quiet when their things go missing because I doubt it would select us who experience it unless it is some intelligence?

Have you also been experiencing any of the so called mandela effects as I have? Are you a caring sensitive person? I am wondering if those of us who experience things have any common denominator!

posted on Sep, 9 2016 @ 04:29 PM
link   
originally posted by: Char-Lee

I do live in a tsunami area and personally I have had some unexplained pain lately so maybe one of those things. But why would I get a warning and from where and what or who?

There is the question. And it sounds like you had the same message twice. I think I like the idea of the menacing "I warned you" than some pervy, "I want you". Either way, I wonder why it thinks you know what it is talking about! GAH! These presumptive demons! But that is the problem with "the other side". They never do state the obvious--probably have too much time on their hands!

Tsunami area... may or may not have anything to do with this it is just more of height above sea level. An earthquake zone might be more interesting especially if there is quartz in the area as that substance is really good at converting vibrations to electricity (which may or may not interfere with your brain). The random pain sounds bad though. I think some people are more receptive to their environment than others. I hope it is nothing more than "the trick knee that aches before a thunder storm"!

Keep on updating us here! It is a great Halloween lead-in story!

[ETA: No, you are not crazy! Just encountered some "woo" that you would like to understand. True crazy is more sad than anything else--these people deserve help. But that is the topic for a different thread...]
edit on 9-9-2016 by TEOTWAWKIAIFF because: Answering the threads' question

posted on Sep, 9 2016 @ 04:49 PM
link   
Interesting thread, I've been interested in the ME for a while now. With all the examples I've read of the happening, I've come up with the idea that its basically the butterfly effect or a wave, that gains or loses momentum at the epicenter of the change. The larger the change, the more people are effected and vice versa. To me, it at least explains isolated and larger events.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join