It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

floating, intelligently moving fire spray

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 9 2016 @ 11:14 AM
link   
ive read instances of other peoples sightings of these phenomena. in 2013-2014 i was standing on the street in bloomington minnesota when i look behind me, in the sky just above the tree line i see a orange-ish red ball with the appearance of shooting sparks floating at a curved trajectory. I turn around and ask my friends "do you see that?" when they looked it was appearantly gone.

appearently these things like swamps. The couple of cases i read about if i remember right these fireballs have come directly from water in a swamp.

ufo..

Anyway, I seen in the sky traveling from east to west what appeared to be a glowing reddish/orange ball. Not a plane, not space debris. It appeared to be moving across the sky at about the same speed you would see a plane going, but this was no plane. No sound or anything. Just a round, orange glowing orb traveling east to west until it disappeared on the horizon. I was in pure awe watching it. Please keep in contact if you find anything out about this. Thanks.

posted on Sep, 9 2016 @ 11:21 AM
link   
If they're going up, they're likely paper lanterns. If they're going down, they're likely paraflares.

posted on Sep, 9 2016 @ 11:22 AM
link   
a reply to: sanitizedinfo

appearently these things like swamps. The couple of cases i read about if i remember right these fireballs have come directly from water in a swamp.

Funny you should say that because 2 of my most memorable UFO experiences involved 1) a lake by my house (actually classified as a "pond" due to its size), called Lake Iroquois, and 2) by the Ocean on Nahant Island in Mass.

Maybe whatever "they" are can hide in the water and we only see them when they ascend?
edit on 9-9-2016 by FamCore because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 9 2016 @ 11:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: cosmania
If they're going up, they're likely paper lanterns. If they're going down, they're likely paraflares.

what i meant to add, was this was moving horizontally just over the trees, it turned away as if it noticed me looking at it. but i saw it for about 10-20 seconds and it did just hover for a little of that time.

posted on Sep, 9 2016 @ 11:27 AM
link   
My parents saw one the size of a car in the mid 1960's.
It was traveling parallel to the ground and increased altitude when it came to a hill , apparently in order to avoid hitting it.
It was an oblong ball of fire.... green and orange flames.

posted on Sep, 9 2016 @ 11:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: butcherguy
My parents saw one the size of a car in the mid 1960's.
It was traveling parallel to the ground and increased altitude when it came to a hill , apparently in order to avoid hitting it.
It was an oblong ball of fire.... green and orange flames.

thats almost the same size i saw.
2nd line..

posted on Sep, 9 2016 @ 11:34 AM
link   
a reply to: sanitizedinfo

Not these red balls, but I have seen a couple of ufo's. Once out fishing near balsam Lake in Ontario, I saw one single object split into 3 and then move vertically in a slightly accelerated controlled assent. No clouds present, around 72f and no wind. From my position, I would say it/they were about 2 miles away and started from about 2000 feet altitude and the only sound was like a hollow thunderclap when it separated. Had around a 20 degree from vertical viewing angle or so and above the tree line, we were around 300 feet from shore. My father and I both saw it

The second time was at my cottage near Hastings Ontario. I noticed a bright white light far to the east above the scattered clouds, I checked the ceiling later and that was about 10,000 feet. Its light was so bright that it was illuminating the scattered clouds under it. It transitted the entire horizon, east to west, in about 35 seconds and at one point was almost overhead, 80 degrees vertical. It was moving very fast. There was no sound at all and no marker lights apparent.

Don't know what they were, so it's just an interesting observation at this point.

Cheers - Dave
edit on 9/9.2016 by bobs_uruncle because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 9 2016 @ 12:06 PM
link   
"Fading out" is what lanterns do. They move on the wind, that's just what it looks like in the video, mostly gone in fifteen minutes, some a little while longer. it's party time somewhere.

posted on Sep, 9 2016 @ 01:32 PM
link   
I've seen fireballs more times than I can count growing up but only once with the sparks trailing it like you described. I believe these types of UFO's are some type of plasma or energy life form that use water for some purpose (this also plays into USO's).

posted on Sep, 9 2016 @ 01:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: cosmania

I was fooled by them once, myself. It turned out they were parachuters with flares landing at a college football stadium near me. I found out the next day.

They looked exactly like this.

new topics

top topics

join