It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I am starting to use (C) on social media posts, and why you should too

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+39 more 
posted on Sep, 9 2016 @ 09:05 AM
link   
(C)

"(C)" this is the symbol that Hillary Clinton said she didn't recognize as "Classified" Even thought the Hackavists have shown that she utilized the "(C)" THOUSANDS of times.

Nixon was not fit for being the president for deleting 18 1/2 minutes of tapes, therfore Clinton is not fit for being president for deleting, THOUSANDS of emails, which would take hours if not days to read.

Using the (C), you can make your point that Hillary should be in Prison over the White House, every time you have a social media presence, with out beating your friends and family with it.

posted on Sep, 9 2016 @ 09:10 AM
link   
a reply to: thinline

I love this passive-aggressive approach. I promise you, it will still piss off your friends and family to a certain degree.

They can always just "unfriend and block" though

posted on Sep, 9 2016 @ 09:12 AM
link   
I think that should be [C]

posted on Sep, 9 2016 @ 09:12 AM
link   

Using the (C), you can make your point that Hillary should be in Prison over the White House, every time you have a social media presence, with out beating your friends and family with it.

And when you do that, you are still beating your friends and family with it, by using the shortcut.

If you really want to change something, there are less annoying and promising ways. And you bring politics into every discussion, I would quickly start to ignore you, if you would do that to me.

edit on 9-9-2016 by verschickter because: typos

posted on Sep, 9 2016 @ 09:24 AM
link   

posted on Sep, 9 2016 @ 09:26 AM
link   
It should be:

[C] TOP SECRET EYES ONLY

There.

posted on Sep, 9 2016 @ 09:30 AM
link   
WEIRD!!!!

That's what I would think if someone wrote to me and always placed a (C) on it every time. If I hadn't seen your thread and saw it I wouldn't know what your problem was.

Most of the people I know see this election as a lose-lose. Both the candidates are crooks a liars. Do they vote for the evil one that says dumb things or the evil one that knows how to get away with it or do they cast their vote for third party in protest?

posted on Sep, 9 2016 @ 09:32 AM
link   

Where is (A) and (B)?

posted on Sep, 9 2016 @ 09:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: Grimpachi
WEIRD!!!!

That's what I would think if someone wrote to me and always placed a (C) on it every time. If I hadn't seen your thread and saw it I wouldn't know what your problem was.

Most of the people I know see this election as a lose-lose. Both the candidates are crooks a liars. Do they vote for the evil one that says dumb things or the evil one that knows how to get away with it or do they cast their vote for third party in protest?

If I didn't know first hand what that person's intention was, I'd think with that they were claiming copyright on all their posts.

edit on 9-9-2016 by Junkheap because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 9 2016 @ 09:36 AM
link   

posted on Sep, 9 2016 @ 09:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: Junkheap
If I didn't know first hand what that person's intention was, I'd think with that they were claiming copyright on all their posts

That is what it means....

Because the © symbol has long been unavailable on typewriters and ASCII-based computer systems, it has been common to approximate this symbol with the characters (C).

en.wikipedia.org...

link   

link   

posted on Sep, 9 2016 @ 09:44 AM
link   
And I thought people couldn't get more desperate after reading the "71% doctors thread". Comeon dawg, admit it. You have put some serious $ on Donny to become POTUS. I wish I did the same when he was +900 couple of months ago

posted on Sep, 9 2016 @ 09:44 AM
link   
The horse is not only dead it's starting to stink.

+19 more 
posted on Sep, 9 2016 @ 09:50 AM
link   

She was the Secretary of State for gods sake, pleading ignorance and playing the dumb blonde doesn't cut it with me - she knew exactly how to recognize classifications, she ain't stupid - the handling of classified info constitutes a fundamental requirement of that job description.

She even says so herself.......

posted on Sep, 9 2016 @ 09:58 AM
link   
The sad thing is (C) simply stands for Confidential (the lowest classification level), and EVERYONE in the government knows that. You cannot be in the Senate more than 5 minutes and not know that, much less the First Lady or Sec State.

posted on Sep, 9 2016 @ 10:01 AM
link   
a reply to: JDeLattre89

Oh.. so it stands for Confidential instead of Classified like the OP said.

Well......

(post by Reigning removed for a manners violation)

posted on Sep, 9 2016 @ 10:23 AM
link   

Hillary Clinton said she didn't recognize the "(C)" symbol, but she utilized the it ...Nixon deleted tapes, Clinton delete emails

this is not just an earthy phenomenon either, the "(C)" symbol has had nasty habit of disappearing during the Nixon administration also

edit on 9-9-2016 by Misinformation because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join