It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help ATS via PayPal:
learn more

‘They use and abuse people’: Trump policy advisers quit en masse

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 9 2016 @ 07:50 AM
link   
a reply to: Puppylove

Thing is Hillary hasn't committed any crimes. That's the thing.
How much more investigating into her is it going to take? Nothing ever comes out of it. Because it's nonsense. But Trump is a scumbag. He's a liar, a cheat and the true criminal in this race.
Not to mention he's an idiot. Every time he opens his unscripted mouth the stupidity flows out so fast people near him are in danger of getting knocked down. Fact check is a sure thing investment right about now.

posted on Sep, 9 2016 @ 07:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme
a reply to: Konduit

Nothing is fake when it comes to these accusations against Trump. Every one is totally true.
He is a slimeball. No principles no ethics no soul.

Everything said against Trump is true.
Nothing said against Hillary is true.

What's it like to live in LaLa-Make-Believe-Land?

posted on Sep, 9 2016 @ 07:54 AM
link   

It's not really a surprise to those of us who have followed his history of stiffing contractors and others. But I wonder why his supporters think he'll treat them any better than he has the people he hired.
a reply to: Byrd

There's a simple reason why his supporters will ignore this... His supporters have selective hearing. Their disdain for Hillary Clinton is so great, they would support the devil himself into office.

link   

Unless he's convicted then he did nothing wrong.

They are all racist.

What difference does it make?

Trump can't recall that day.

Take your pick of Hillary excuses and apply it to your scenario. Thanks.

link   
a reply to: lovebeck

Part of why they may chose to remain anonymous is because everyone in the Trump campaign has to sign a non-disclosure agreement. Cuz, you know, Trump can't take any form of criticism....

link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

She has, but they aren't doing anything about it because of double standards and a refusal to apply the law equally to their own as they do us.

The problem is that she has clearly broken the law several times and they refuse to do anything about it. No amount of you and yours pretending them refusing to uphold the law and insisting on applying double standards when it comes to their own makes her innocent will change that.

She has broken the law, the problem is our rule of law is impotent when it comes to the elite. This fight is so important, because if we cannot take the rule of law and make it apply to the elite same as us, we have no rule of law and all that is left is revolution and death.
edit on 9/9/2016 by Puppylove because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 9 2016 @ 07:56 AM
link   
a reply to: jjkenobi

Don't put words into my post. I said what I said. Right there in writing. I didn't say what you wrote.
So...talk to the hand dude...

What I am saying is that she's the better choice hands down no matter how you slice it.

Good thing I'm not alone with my opinion. She's kicking his ass all over the place.

posted on Sep, 9 2016 @ 08:00 AM
link   
a reply to: jjkenobi

Why not. We sure have seen trump do that over and over. Call him incompetent. He has a presser saying why his accuser is incompetent.
Call him unqualified. The next day you are unqualified. Say he's clueless tomorrow you're useless.
He lives by the school yard rule of rubber and glue.

posted on Sep, 9 2016 @ 08:04 AM
link   
a reply to: Puppylove

No they investigated there is nothing. The proof is right in front of you for Christ's sake. The Breitbart Alex Jones club just can't seem to accept reality. That's too bad.

posted on Sep, 9 2016 @ 08:06 AM
link   

No the elite investigated their own, and said not prosecuting. It was nothing more than a dog and pony show.

Well I've had enough.

posted on Sep, 9 2016 @ 08:08 AM
link   

his week he was even sued by the USA Freedom Kids singers troupe after his campaign didn’t compensate them for their performances.

haha. Equal opportunity cheap skate.

His reasoning is probably "if they want to get a career started, they should get a million dollar 'loan' from their father. That's how us self made men do it.".

He does seem to always pay himself. (Trump businesses for campaign venues,work)

posted on Sep, 9 2016 @ 08:12 AM
link   

He lives by the school yard rule of rubber and glue.

Seem to be becoming evident. Like everything else, politics evolves.

posted on Sep, 9 2016 @ 08:20 AM
link   
a reply to: boncho

We are all screwed no matter who wins. Hillary is worse imo, but either will be a # show. It seems impossible to have any reasonable honest people in national politics. Its hard enough to get that on a city council.

posted on Sep, 9 2016 @ 08:28 AM
link   
Hey better then the DNC,at least I haven't heard of anyone being killed by trump for any reason,the others leave in a ornamented box

posted on Sep, 9 2016 @ 08:28 AM
link   
Hey better then the DNC,at least I haven't heard of anyone being killed by trump for any reason,the others leave in a ornamented box

posted on Sep, 9 2016 @ 09:09 AM
link   

I don't know, he seems to be quite proud of his refusing to pay his bills...

posted on Sep, 9 2016 @ 09:41 AM
link   

One missing detail is how Trump is involved in any of this. Did he stop signing the checks? Did he force them to work overtime? If Trump treated them bad, surely you know how he was involved in their mistreatment, and you might be willing to share that with us.

This stupidity is quite common with NeverTrump acolytes. If it has Trump's name on it, if it is associated with Trump, if Trump has been there once, if Trump was once in a 100 mile radius, and the people are not happy for one reason or another, it was all Trump's fault, and therefor he is evil, scum, a shyster, slime, while everyone else is seemingly innocent and angelic. You could never show the causal connection between Trump himself and the offended party, but you'll believe it and pass it off as fact anyways.

edit on 9-9-2016 by LesMisanthrope because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 9 2016 @ 10:13 AM
link   
a reply to: LesMisanthrope
I don't know, but him threatening not to pay a bill to a hotel that hosted one of his campaign rallies comes straight out of his mouth and he's pretty clear on his philosophy. and.. I have to say, it should give all of the defense contractors reason to be a tad bit alarmed considering their record when doing gov't contract work...
of course weather or not trump would feel the same when it comes to paying bills with taxpayer money is another question. for some reason I doubt it.

but, one has to wonder... did these workers speak out AFTER signing a contract agreeing to never, ever speak badly of trump, or any of his companies?? could this be the reason for the contracts to begin with, so that the wouldn't talk out if he did decide to renag on agreements made?

he's just lucky that that little hotel isn't playing by the same playbook that he says he plays by... otherwise, not only would they sue him for not paying, but also slander... there is nothing wrong with the air conditioning in the hotel, it was just a very hot day and an overpacked room full of people, and it wasn't like jon smith was making the statement to friends and neighbors, it was a presidential candidate who should have know full well that his words would be broadcasted throughout the nation.
and yet, he is having his campaign workers signing contracts that they will never, ever say anything negative about him!

posted on Sep, 9 2016 @ 10:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: dragonridr

The article is BS his advisors work out of Trump tower. Local offices in cities are always volunteers. Hillary has her local offices rum by volunteers as well including her campaign office in DC. Your lucky If one person is being payed much less 3. I actually did volunteer work for obama I got reimbursement checks but I want payed. No one there was so why do these 3 believe they should have been.

Did you read the articles?

These aren't campaign workers. They're staff policy advisors and they prepare policy reports and do a lot of research. The Washington Post article that I linked goes into a little bit of detail about the kind of work they do (which can't be done by campaign workers.) It also confirms that they HAD been paid... and that then the payment was in "Oh, we'll pay you next week" and then "It's now a volunteer position."

posted on Sep, 9 2016 @ 10:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: LesMisanthrope

One missing detail is how Trump is involved in any of this. Did he stop signing the checks? Did he force them to work overtime? If Trump treated them bad, surely you know how he was involved in their mistreatment, and you might be willing to share that with us.

Did you read the Washington Post article that I linked?

These are paid positions. The money comes out of the campaign fund.

The candidate directs how the money is spent.

And Trump, famously, doesn't use money managers - so it wasn't some staffer filtering the money for salaries into his own pocket.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join