It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I don't even know what I saw

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 9 2016 @ 08:20 AM
link   
a reply to: bh325es

I'd bring a jar little garden shovel and flashlight to work and keep an eye out for it again, next time you see it, catch it with the jar.

But thats just me, and I get yelled at for poking stuff all the time..lol

posted on Sep, 9 2016 @ 09:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: bh325es
a reply to: Wide-Eyes

Seriously. I'm hoping I can find something tomorrow. The whole thing was just weird because I feel its been there for a few days. I think I've been mistaking it for a piece of tinsel or something.

bring a flashlight, wear gloves, bring a jar, grab it put it in the jar show us pics...

posted on Sep, 9 2016 @ 09:33 AM
link   
a reply to: Mandroid7
Posting that stuff is wrong. Get off the internet.

Maybe you can dig down where you saw it, or go back in daylight?

edit on 9-9-2016 by and14263 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 9 2016 @ 09:51 AM
link   
Dood...
what about your cell phone
used as a flashlight..
or to take a picture?

poking at it with your fingers...
are you a masochist?

a reply to: Bluesma

should of run inside
for a good flashlight
and a shotgun

posted on Sep, 9 2016 @ 10:55 AM
link   
Perhaps you have discovered a new species- according to factmonster:

Believe it or not, there are about 950,000 species of insects. No one knows for sure how many species of animals exist on Earth. In fact, some 10,000 species of animals are discovered each year, with over one and a half million species already described.

Please ignore the comments that ask you to kill it or otherwise disturb the little guy. Get photos and leave it alone- I doubt that it could harm you in any way (unlike Zika mosquitoes that ruin your sex life)

posted on Sep, 9 2016 @ 11:46 AM
link   
Alright after reading all these I plan on just observing. maybe collecting. As far as those saying I should've taken a picture understand I was kind of stunned and wasn't really thinking. Trust me i'm kicking myself for not doing that but I was just fixated on what the hell I was looking at. I go in a few hours from now so i'll be sure to keep an eye out for it again.

No fingers this time.

posted on Sep, 9 2016 @ 02:55 PM
link   
Get a hoe and hoe that sucker up.

posted on Sep, 9 2016 @ 03:19 PM
link   

Sounds pretty creepy Op. What you do is go back with a small garden shovel and dig down about 6 inches carefully and stick your hand in there and grab whatever it is out. Have somebody video tape the process incase something strange happens. What you think?

posted on Sep, 9 2016 @ 06:11 PM
link   
I'm at work now waiting for it to get dark...then we search. Not going to lie I'm quite nervous. I'm just hoping it's not like something from that movie "the faculty."

posted on Sep, 11 2016 @ 03:31 PM
link   

Did it ever get dark there...?

Randy

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join