It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Human-Creature Telepathic Superpower (we all have it)

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 10 2016 @ 09:33 AM
link   
a reply to: AnkhMorpork

Cheers, comrade!

During my college time I had this awesome experience. I was working in a little beverage shop and delivered crates to our customers by feet with a trolly on a very nice summer day, as I noticed a very lound and funny blackbird. While minding my business and completing the tour I somehow enganged in a conversation with the bird, which followed my movement through the streets and accompanied my tour through Eimsbüttel on the trees and roofs of the surrounding houses.
And I loved it, so I went back to the shop with a wide smile to get rid of empty crates and pick up a new delivery. While I was in the back of the shop sorting things out, my boss called me to the front again: "You've gotta see this" he yelled, and as I came around the corner to take a closer look Mr. Blackbird laughed out loud and left the shop again. The same bird came to see where I went and sat a few feet away from the entrance right in the middle of the shop. Un-effin-believable but true.

I'll never forget that precious moment, our communication was obviously quite real. Something similar happened with a dog, which didn't just bark but actually talked to me. It's a weird feeling and not telepathy the way I'd imagine it, as they still produce sounds while talking to me. There are times I can understand the meaning of their yapping "between the lines" and there are times where I kinda block myself from listening correctly, for various reasons. I reckon it could easily work with thoughts alone, why not.

Anyway. Thanks for this poetic thread, the language of the animals a rather old story. Franz v. Assisi preached to the birds and Siegfried was warned about the sinister and invisible dwarf by a little bird in the Niebelungensaga.

Yes, I think you're on to something here.

posted on Sep, 10 2016 @ 09:34 AM
link   
After discovering I have the Super Power to find fire ant mounds with my bare feet,

I discovered the fire ants have the ability to communicate with me via multiple stinging bites to my feet and ankles.

I communicated with the biting stinging fire ants telepathically (while using my hands and a garden hose beating and spraying my feet tenaciously) to stop the fire ants biting stinging form communication.

And it worked!

Now I'm going to wielded about 6 ounces of granulated ant poison on their mound as you would a light saber.
We'll see how successful this approach is versus Jedi Moth telepathy.

I feel the ant poison method will prove the most effective given their hive mind personas.

And after all moths are smarter and operate as independents.

edit on 10-9-2016 by grubblesnert because: d removal

posted on Sep, 10 2016 @ 10:50 AM
link   
Guys, I just made myself get out of bed, holy #
edit on 10-9-2016 by suvorov because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 10 2016 @ 12:09 PM
link   
Do you have any peer-reviewed scientific research papers to prove this? Just kidding.

I did this same exact thing you described in the OP with a white moth that flew into my house. I've done it with frogs and a lizard too - I got the lizard to actually jump on my arm. A squirrel as well. I would go so far as to say I have a telepathic connection with my domesticated animals. We are deeply connected to animals at our very core, but our unnatural lifestyle and strange stressful behaviors have caused a disconnect between animal and human.
edit on 10-9-2016 by cooperton because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 10 2016 @ 12:20 PM
link   

Interesting topic, it is very clear our brains and those brains of other animals mammals are more intelligent then we will begin to understand even in a 1,000 years from now. Considering we use a small percentage of our brains, it is clear most of our brains are being unused and frozen in a sense. It is like that part does not exist. Our communication with other humans does play a part of a communication far above talking and our gestures, this is clear. Our abilities are far superior then we can begin to imagine but I think the essence is looking into ourselves rather then seeking outside stimulants all our lives, live TV, games, others.... Sometimes to sit alone, eyes closed and think about ourselves may be more healthy then we may begin to understand.

posted on Sep, 10 2016 @ 01:20 PM
link   
I've done this with bees and other people saw and joked about it too. I have no idea how it works but I really believe there's something to it that we don't yet fully understand.
I think it's a a really simple language too because I don't think you could convince a cat to cook dinner but you could convince a bird to fly onto your shoulder or get a dog to bark. It has to be something the animal is capable of doing.

posted on Sep, 10 2016 @ 02:45 PM
link   
even the small flower that is growing in a crack of concrete - all ugly and dirty because of the pollution... even that tiny mutated flower still loves being appreciated by us humans. for some totally bizarre reason nature has so much patience with us...
it is quite remarkable and humbling.
edit on 10-9-2016 by glowdog because: bah

posted on Sep, 10 2016 @ 02:59 PM
link   

Got that form the Nightstar Hug thread compliments of Martin75 . It deserved to be here.

High five!

posted on Sep, 10 2016 @ 03:38 PM
link   

Nice OP and thank you for sharing this experience.

I guess we can "whisper" to all animals, insects and just about anything else. Doesn't Genesis mention that God gave man dominion over the animals, fish, etc ?

Without getting religious about it, the most popular example of whispering to animals is the case of the "Horse Whisperer" . They made movies out of it. Yet, it goes on all the time this human-animal communication. Every household with pets has an element of it.

I have been whispering to spiders ever since I was a child, especially when one of my sisters would storm out of the bathroom due to a spider in the bath.

On a lighter note, here is a song about "Whispering Grass"....sing Lofty

edit on 10-9-2016 by crowdedskies because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 10 2016 @ 05:20 PM
link   
a reply to: crowdedskies

just had to thank you for that song
love it !

posted on Sep, 10 2016 @ 07:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: glowdog
a reply to: crowdedskies

just had to thank you for that song
love it !

Thanks. It brings back good memories !

posted on Sep, 11 2016 @ 03:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: Lucianthropy
I've had this happen many times as well! Isn't it strange! I remember one time when one was in my hand, I started meditating and trying to connect with the moth while it was in my hand. Just sounded like a cool idea. I imagined putting all my intentions of peace and love into this moth. Then I felt this weird.....switch. I felt this weird heavy magnetism coursing through my veins, the only way I can possibly describe it is like feeling an odd, liquid magnetic metal coursing through my veins, and I instantly felt this magnetic connection with the moth. Then I felt these strange sensations in the middle of both of my hands, both of my wrists, my forehead, and I had this weird buzzy vibration feeling at the top of my head. It was strange, but it felt so familiar! As soon as I felt that connection with the moth, the moth's mannerisms immediately changed. It got really warm in the middle of my hand, and it started fluttering, like it was talking with its wings or some crazy #, it wasn't trying to fly, it got warm, and just started moving its wings in a fluttering motion, and instantly my heart just #ing exploded with sappy feelings LOL. It was such a profound.......omniscient experience. I just really wish I could convince people to try it. It was one of the most profound experiences of my entire life.

Are you having us on just for S's and G's?

If not I just hand my mothman crown to YOU!

He's a mothman wizard
There has to be a twist
A mothman wizard's
Got such a buzzy wrist
How do you think he does it?
I don't know
What makes him so good?
Ain't got no distractions
Can hear those buzzers and chills
Moth don't see no lights a flashing
Plays by sense of smell..

posted on Sep, 11 2016 @ 05:35 AM
link   
Amazing and heartopening thread!

I binge watched about every video on animal communication, because of this thread.

I often have this kind of connection with cats. About every house cat comes to me and wants to cuddle. Sometimes i had cat owners looking at me in disbelieve, since their cats dont normally interact with strangers.

I will definetely see how i can communicate with other animals.

Here are two other remarkable videos: the first is Anna Breytenbach talking about the Shark-Human relationsship, with some eyeopening points. The second one is a guided meditation for animal communications, if you want to give it a go.

posted on Sep, 12 2016 @ 03:16 PM
link   

Tried it last night, took about a minute and a half but it worked. I then released it outside.

very odd

posted on Sep, 12 2016 @ 03:47 PM
link   
I just love the videos with Anna Breytenbach! I am in awe of her ability to communicate with all these species.

posted on Sep, 12 2016 @ 08:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: torok67

Tried it last night, took about a minute and a half but it worked. I then released it outside.

very odd

What was odd about it?

In what way did it seem to cooperate?

If it took you a minute and a half of chasing to catch it, or was it like I was saying, that the ease with which you were able to coax it into you hand this time was, well odd.

posted on Sep, 13 2016 @ 10:20 PM
link   
a reply to: nOraKat

Forgiveness and regret for trusting me.

posted on Sep, 14 2016 @ 01:29 AM
link   
a reply to: Paradoxroutine

I used to (when I was a kid) place praying mantis' in golden garden spider webs. It was pretty much an even match and it was hard to tell who would win. I was bad.

edit on 14-9-2016 by AnkhMorpork because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 14 2016 @ 01:40 AM
link   
Speaking of insect clashes, I have an ant story to tell.

When I was growing up my family had a cottage in a region called the Canadian Shield, to it was all rock.

One day, while I was exploring, I cam across a full out ant war on the big arching rock. Red vs. Black.

Red was winning, and they were, get this, marching eggs back from the black ant colony, presumably to raise them as slaves or something.

It was creepy.

So I intervened and started killing the red ants by slapping them, to the surprise of the blacks who I guess had resigned themselves to a loss.

The reds were smaller, but more powerful.

In the following video, the situation is reversed where the black ants are giving it to the reds, so it doesn't always go in favor of the red ants in a red ant vs. black ant, ant war.

edit on 14-9-2016 by AnkhMorpork because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 02:21 PM
link   

Thank you fro this amazing post!

The video turned my mood around and reminded me whats really important in this life! It was deeply touching.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join