It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Human-Creature Telepathic Superpower (we all have it)

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 9 2016 @ 07:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: surnamename57
a reply to: AnkhMorpork

Wouldn't it be more logical to entertain the idea that it may merely be some chemical attraction with no mystery at all? Just saying.

See the following post by Abinkadoo, as well as the video included in the OP, for further validation that it also involves a subtle level of sympathetic awareness and compassion, and intelligence, a part of which might involve sensitivity to such things but I think more in terms of a vibrational awareness (&/or smell) of the emotional field that's generated. That said, the abilities of that parrot should also be noted which shows a clear, scientific basis for creature/human telepathy.

Post by Abinkadoo

edit on 9-9-2016 by AnkhMorpork because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 9 2016 @ 07:33 PM
link   

I should have added some physical attraction as well, like temperature and vibration, but hardly any other things. I am talking about moths.

posted on Sep, 9 2016 @ 07:43 PM
link   

good for you bro/ miss!!

Its very cool.

May it not drive you mad and make you sick to your gut that this a reality, yet we act out the worst.

I truly mean that. Stay in the joy of it. Dont think to the dark, as there is a dark side to all things.

Enjoy the connection to good things.

May this sensation last you forever.

May it never cause you pain.

posted on Sep, 9 2016 @ 07:51 PM
link   

I'll be on possibly a little later if not tomorrow morning. I'm currently out with some friends and I think it'd be a little easier to get my response out on the computer rather than my phone lol.

posted on Sep, 9 2016 @ 08:31 PM
link   
a reply to: surnamename57

It's possible and I could have been projecting or I might have just gotten lucky.

It's a better way of relating though I think. I feel a sense of appreciation and love now for all things.

I think when we're in the right frame of mind and heart, that all of life in all it's forms, takes on a certain "cuteness" that's rather hard to explain.

When I see an ant wandering around now, I look at it differently and wonder about it's course, which however aimless it seems, also has some sort of destination in mind.

Maybe everything is just an algorithm, but I don't think one can discount a certain beingness and intelligence that's also free.

I think when we love the world and all it's creatures, even if it is a projection, that the alteration in the frame of reference and context alters our reaction/responses and our interactions.

I don't think we should look at creatures, whether insects or animals as "things" in the same way that it's absurd to consider the human being and the human experience as some sort of a "thing" or an "it".

posted on Sep, 9 2016 @ 08:36 PM
link   

That's poetry and as such I admire it

posted on Sep, 9 2016 @ 08:57 PM
link   
a reply to: surnamename57

There's always a choice of how to react/respond and how to relate and to be.

Just because most or many are sort of dead in a way because of the worldview or paradigm that they conform to, certainly doesn't mean that's the right way to look at it all.

I think they are sadly mistaken, so come along and leave the dead to bury their dead..

In other words, there are no conventions or obligations or special rituals that ought to prevent a person from moving into a new domain of new possibility, and it's a clean break, a quantum leap. There can be no turning back, no indecision. It's always abrupt, that demarcation point between human convention and norms, and the way that leads to the joy of life in abundance, and sometimes we have to have the courage to die to that old outmoded reality, no matter how painful or how much we might want to cling to it out of fear of change and fear of the bright unknown wherein all things become possible, and significant.

I am reminded here of the writing of theologian Dietrich Bonhoeffer in "The Cost of Discipleship", which is worth the read.

People often resent being placed in a sort of uncompromising predicament that requires a leap of faith into the splendour and beauty of the poetic.

I'm glad you see it and recognize it and admire it, which means that the door is open to you.

posted on Sep, 9 2016 @ 11:01 PM
link   

Since childhood I have had a fascination with insects, also through out my life I have worked and/or had the joyous opportunity to play with; horses, lamas, cows, cats, dogs, snakes, rabbit, deer, and even a donkey. From those experiences I would have to whole heartily agree with your view of the situation you have brought forth.

Once you become awaken to the fact that deeper connections are to and can be had with all walks of life... You are forever changed. A paradigm shift of understanding starts to shake your mind awake, and a near fissionable expression comes about of what you did believe life to be, too now what you know it is.

A limitless lattice work of interconnected minds of varying levels of being all woven into the great tapestry of the verse. I say this: I have seen the thankfulness of a june bug lifted from a watery end in a trough, to be left in the sun so that its wings may dry, so that it could take flight once again, to dance amongst the breeze. As well as the graditude of the orb spider whose silken web I so carefully place a grasshopper into.

All life is connected, at many different levels. Albeit from me to say who, how, why, when or why not. But in closing I do believe animal human relations are growing closer, if not just telepathically, empathic, and just straight wise emotionally.

-Too fear is to know of something without understanding. Too love is to know of something with the understanding that you may never completely understand.

posted on Sep, 9 2016 @ 11:36 PM
link   
With animals it comes down to behavioral modification.
Notice how no one went into the pen with Diablo, excuse me... Spirit.

posted on Sep, 10 2016 @ 01:07 AM
link   
I can make myself go to the restroom by drinking a lot of water, Im telepathic!

posted on Sep, 10 2016 @ 01:28 AM
link   
I can't control it, but I have it. Don't wish to immediately divulge details, because it sounds silly. Brains are two way radios. We're all on the same frequency, but some of our brains electrochemistry is wired to pick up other radios(brains).

posted on Sep, 10 2016 @ 02:35 AM
link   

Normally I'd avoid and silently mock these types of threads, but I have a real life amigo with an uncanny ability to warn away bees and wasps lol. He just looks at them, points and says "NO!" much like a parent warning a child away from a hot pan and they divert course away from him never to return.

posted on Sep, 10 2016 @ 03:27 AM
link   
I've had this happen many times as well! Isn't it strange! I remember one time when one was in my hand, I started meditating and trying to connect with the moth while it was in my hand. Just sounded like a cool idea. I imagined putting all my intentions of peace and love into this moth. Then I felt this weird.....switch. I felt this weird heavy magnetism coursing through my veins, the only way I can possibly describe it is like feeling an odd, liquid magnetic metal coursing through my veins, and I instantly felt this magnetic connection with the moth. Then I felt these strange sensations in the middle of both of my hands, both of my wrists, my forehead, and I had this weird buzzy vibration feeling at the top of my head. It was strange, but it felt so familiar! As soon as I felt that connection with the moth, the moth's mannerisms immediately changed. It got really warm in the middle of my hand, and it started fluttering, like it was talking with its wings or some crazy #, it wasn't trying to fly, it got warm, and just started moving its wings in a fluttering motion, and instantly my heart just #ing exploded with sappy feelings LOL. It was such a profound.......omniscient experience. I just really wish I could convince people to try it. It was one of the most profound experiences of my entire life.

posted on Sep, 10 2016 @ 03:54 AM
link   

I have a similar kinda connection with bees.

posted on Sep, 10 2016 @ 04:19 AM
link   
Wow, whether she was really communicating telepathically with the leopard, its still pretty amazing the effect she had on him. Thanks for your story and your video.

btw that powder from the moth are tiny scales on its wings.

posted on Sep, 10 2016 @ 04:26 AM
link   
a reply to: Paradoxroutine

As well as the graditude of the orb spider whose silken web I so carefully place a grasshopper into.

..and what did you feel from that grasshopper?

posted on Sep, 10 2016 @ 05:38 AM
link   
Mainly just bookmarking as I tend to save and free rather than swat too. I talk to the animals, insects and plants every day as I garden.

Always tell the bees you are just dead heading and/or pruning, not trying to get them

posted on Sep, 10 2016 @ 06:12 AM
link   
Normally I'm in more serious (as in war / religion etc) area's on ATS but this caught my eye in a good way, my wife, our daughter and I are very very serious animal / creature lovers, we have always had cats and go the extra length to help creatures be safe, if my daughter sees a worm on the pavement she will get a bit of paper and transfer it to the grass even though she does not want to touch it. When our cats brought in field mice that were alive we caught hem and put them away from the house outside, I think you get the drift..

We now only have one cat, others were rehomed to good families as we could not afford all the needed treatments over the year for so many, now Felix our cat has been like our others, you get the feeling he understands a lot more than he lets on and basically he treats us like we belong to him. Now my wife talks to him and somewhat to our amazement he started to respond with weird sounding meows, almost sounding like an attempt to say a word, initially I put it down to wishful thinking on my wife's part but more and more it became clear it was actually happening, not every time but far too many times for it to be chance. Words with W as a lead seemed his easiest, for example, my wife would put a bit of chicken down in the kitchen, the room varied and she would say "I've put chicken down Felix" and straight away you got a 'wheeeereeeee' type meow and she would point to the room and off he trotted and ate the food, I know he must have smelt the food on entry to the house but it became his trademark of laziness by asking for stuff in a meow way. There's not that many 'meow' words in his vocabulary but enough to make it better than chance or wishful thinking.

He also like a great many cats shows a level of being able to gauge moods and possibly what you are saying,, sometimes when he's shall we say 'looking for lady cat love' he comes to the back window and meows incessantly but does not want to come in, he just wants attention, now at 4am its annoying and loud enough to wake the neighbours in the flats we live in so I'll say to him, come in and if he refuses and just rolls on the floor I chase him away, now on the odd occasion I'm dead tired and I say "come in or I get a cup of water" which is thrown in his direction to make him clear off and each time that is said I come back to see him way in the distance, I thrown the water down as a sign but the sod has worked out either what the words represent or maybe reads the mind. Now as I say its random what I do depending on how loud he is and on occasions he will come in (even though there's a special high window open for him that he can reach but refuses to use normally, Lord Felix!) so its not down to a regular pattern, he just seems to know when I'm going to get the water rather than coming to the back door to let him in and this is more odd as the timing is the same and he can't see where I'm going or hear water being used as our taps are behind a fire door that almost seals the room when it closes..

There's other times when he looks at me and I know he wants to jump on the lap, I just say with zero gestures "go on then" and sure enough he runs over and up on the lap. This happens 100% of the time, there's plenty of times he's in the room and sitting around looking but its only when I get that feeling he actually does it, I've tried when he's just sitting around and he looks at me like I'm a fool but the second I get that thought he's up in a jiffy.

Had the same behaviour with totally unknown cats, they come straight over to us with no fear at all and play even allowing to be picked up and laying in the arms which for a cat is an ultimate act of trust towards a human.

So yeah, I have to say that we have a bond with animals and creatures that is within possibly all of us and them that we rarely even realise we have, be it spoken or not its there...

Paul...

Old softy at heart...
edit on 10-9-2016 by Mclaneinc because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 10 2016 @ 07:46 AM
link   
your moth story was really fun to read!
and the video made me consider to re-name my parrot.

posted on Sep, 10 2016 @ 08:42 AM
link   
I always wanted to be able to communicate with all sorts of animals (and plants, especially old trees) and I often think if how animals perceive us when they make noises and sounds and we often have no clue what they want to say or express. We must be real dumbs for them.

Since I mostly had cats, they certainly are answering when talking to then, but i never perceived any mental message from them.

I really want to know how the girl from video does it and if it related to having her third eye open or not.

I am 1000% sure that world would be a much better place if people would know what animals feel and think, but majority people was tought and still believe that animals live and function only by insticts. Of course not all animals of same kind have same capabilities, but by just watching them for some time it is obvious that some of them are much smarter and more evolved thanothers and some are definitely smarter than some humans.

Nice video!

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join