It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

David icke Full of it review

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 29 2016 @ 06:50 AM
link   
a reply to: MarioOnTheFly

To Prove the reptilian thing requires proof
I have non to offer but there again I am not looking for any as I do not believe it

I have entertained David's idea
But though he believes it ... I do not

posted on Sep, 29 2016 @ 06:55 AM
link   
a reply to: tikbalang

i liek david icke compared to Alex Jones. Some topics of his are interesting that some people might of missed. He is known for his reptilians and goverment consirpacies. what ifound really interesting is his specch on "Sound Vibrations = Form"

thats certain vibrations create a certain form and this is how the planets where created and why the earth is the shape it is and we are the shape we are.

its onyl 5mins long and has videos and expirements to back it up. Again could nonsense but i do find this specific theory interesting. if you are bored wit hhim speaking then skip to around 3:20 whic hshows how the form works.

www.youtube.com...

posted on Sep, 29 2016 @ 07:04 AM
link   
a reply to: lSkrewloosel

Sound indicates movement
Sound is not the prime cause for the Universe
That which created sound/resonance/vibration/freqency is
What that is is a mystery

edit on 29-9-2016 by artistpoet because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 29 2016 @ 07:05 AM
link   
a reply to: artistpoet

I'm not saying you should try to prove it...I'm saying...if it is true...how would one prove it ? A video of reptilian morphing into a human ? A picture ? A blood test ? Nobody would believe any of it.

If the claim is real...it would mean this species has remained hidden from our view for thousands of years. I doubt a single human being could expose such a conspiracy.

The claim alone sounds so absurd that no "credible" authority figure/scientist would ever entertain it, mostly out of fear of being ridiculed, and probably lose their entire livelihood.

posted on Sep, 29 2016 @ 07:14 AM
link   

Sure.
Proof would require a reptilian to come forward and disclose their prescence on Earth
Shapeshifting for the camera perhaps or going on America's Got Talent
Holding interviews with world press
Being the subject of scientific research and investigation

I dunno

edit on 29-9-2016 by artistpoet because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 29 2016 @ 07:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: artistpoet

Sure.
Proof would require a reptilian to come forward and disclose their prescence on Earth
Shapeshifting for the camera perhaps or going on America's Got Talent
Holding interviews with world press
Being the subject of scientific research and investigation

I dunno

exactly...and chances of that happening...are zero. As they say...extraordinary claims require extraordinary evidence...which is so often unattainable. This does not mean that extraordinary things do not exist.

So to come back to my first comment...you either believe it or dont. I cautiously dont since I've never seen it...but never the less...I'm open to the idea because it would not shock me if it were true. Maybe it's because I watch a lot of Star Trek...

posted on Sep, 29 2016 @ 07:37 AM
link   

Freudian Psychology

The id is similar to the reptilian brain (or, as it is known in science, the brain stem).

The ego was a procuct, or "gift," Freud said, of the mammalian brain.

Master piece, but Star Trek is a classic!!!

posted on Sep, 29 2016 @ 07:48 AM
link   
a reply to: tikbalang

hahahahahhahaha...that fight was awesome

Thanks for the laugh.

edit:

oh and yes...am huuuuge fan of the Queen...not so much the Queen of England.
edit on 29-9-2016 by MarioOnTheFly because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 2 2016 @ 06:02 AM
link   

oh and yes...am huuuuge fan of the Queen...not so much the Queen of England.

Is that because she "Lizzie the lizard" is a shape shifting reptile perhaps

edit on 2-10-2016 by artistpoet because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 30 2016 @ 04:24 PM
link   
White people would learn something if they stopped stealing others ideas.

The reptilian refers to the Caucasian, in the eyes of Shasu tribesmen. Of course a European isnt going to admit this. Icke is no different from his queen. Anyone with white hair their entire life, would have been called reptilian by ancient nomads.

Furthermore, they evolved below the surface. And surface dwellers evolved from monkies. Your racist history cannot be undone. Only explained to you in a way that might make sense to modern stupefied (civilized) man.
edit on 30-10-2016 by JuanDope because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 30 2016 @ 04:30 PM
link   
Icke also claims YHWH is his god Saturn. This is the first thing a self loathing reptilian does. Drags god into satans realm so he can blame them both in some odd gay parent fantasy (sorry i have trouble piecing together the thoughts of mortals)

posted on Dec, 7 2016 @ 11:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: tikbalang
So i came across Davic Icke through the Above top secret forum, seemed like an interesting character who had a psychadelic trip or a mental breakdown of trying to explain reality so it seemed logical to him.. Tyson calls this sort of behavior perimeter of ignorance, meaning you are to stupid to understand.. It seemed like he copied pieces already written by people before him and proclaimed it was his work all alone..

So if you want a Sci- fi read its a bad book, if you want something a delussional man calls reality, im not sure.. The Bible makes more sense than this man..

So in my mind, Icke is full of s***

What would one expect from a former footballer with TBI?

posted on Dec, 8 2016 @ 04:10 PM
link   
Well we all have different tastes.

Some of the criticism seems a bit overboard though.

I am in the pro Icke camp though.

posted on Dec, 11 2016 @ 07:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: SprocketUK
Well we all have different tastes.

Some of the criticism seems a bit overboard though.

I am in the pro Icke camp though.

Its not about personal preference for me. Why would someone choose any minor variation of a sham with a gothic facade? This man is a stereotype of an information platform that is systemically flawed. Its not about truth but what we want to believe, about promulgating disinformation and getting paid for it. Just consider how profound it is that extraterrestrials are here and how the facts and data have been corrupted by these con men. Yet everyone in the ET business supports this epic mythology of modern times from paranoid, delusional fantasies. Metaphorically, its nothing more than an outward expression of the modern status quo for the fragmentation of the social psyche.

edit on 11-12-2016 by Gianfar because: typo

posted on Feb, 3 2017 @ 08:21 PM
link   
His historical research is impeccable. He even makes good points when delving into quantum physics and the nature of "reality." However, he loses me, and always has, when he starts delving into the whole reptilian thing. I just don't buy it. I don't 100% rule it out because there's weird # going on, but the reptilian thing is a bit much to me.

posted on Feb, 3 2017 @ 08:24 PM
link   

It seemed like he copied pieces already written by people before him and proclaimed it was his work all alone..

That's probably because he travels around and gather's stories from around the world.

Then he relays those stories in writing.

posted on Feb, 17 2017 @ 08:58 PM
link   

posted on Feb, 18 2017 @ 03:28 PM
link   
Just curious where David his source is based ? UK national Zoo

posted on Feb, 22 2017 @ 06:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: Hazardous1408
Yep... Except for all the things he said that came true.

Like what? I agree with the OPs assertion that this guy has taken from other peoples work and developed it - in fact much of his earlier New Age # was taken from people before him.

And as for the Elite Pedophillia angle , I'm under the impression that he was charged with releasing that information for a "Limited Hangout" operation.

David Icke is not above rubbing shoulders with Pedophiles at Soho, Londons "prestigious" Groucho Club, where he can be seen with his arm around the pedophile Russell Brand.

his job was to co-opt the truth movement - and apparently, he's been very successful.

Nitwits.

posted on Feb, 22 2017 @ 06:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: Gianfar

So i came across Davic Icke through the Above top secret forum, seemed like an interesting character who had a psychadelic trip or a mental breakdown of trying to explain reality so it seemed logical to him.. Tyson calls this sort of behavior perimeter of ignorance, meaning you are to stupid to understand.. It seemed like he copied pieces already written by people before him and proclaimed it was his work all alone..

So if you want a Sci- fi read its a bad book, if you want something a delussional man calls reality, im not sure.. The Bible makes more sense than this man..

So in my mind, Icke is full of s***

What would one expect from a former footballer with TBI?

Ha, yea, former footballer, TV presenter, turned New Age guru, turned renowned historian, turned quantum physicist, turned "whistleblower", turned cultural meme generator, ROFL.

I'm with you on this one.

edit on 2222017 by DyingEmbers because: (no reason given)

edit on 2222017 by DyingEmbers because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join