It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

David icke Full of it review

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 8 2016 @ 10:41 PM
link   
So i came across Davic Icke through the Above top secret forum, seemed like an interesting character who had a psychadelic trip or a mental breakdown of trying to explain reality so it seemed logical to him.. Tyson calls this sort of behavior perimeter of ignorance, meaning you are to stupid to understand.. It seemed like he copied pieces already written by people before him and proclaimed it was his work all alone..

So if you want a Sci- fi read its a bad book, if you want something a delussional man calls reality, im not sure.. The Bible makes more sense than this man..

So in my mind, Icke is full of s***
edit on 9-9-2016 by Springer because: removed censor circumvention from title

posted on Sep, 8 2016 @ 10:46 PM
link   
Yep... Except for all the things he said that came true.

posted on Sep, 8 2016 @ 10:52 PM
link   
a reply to: Hazardous1408

Yea. Pretty much. Except for those things.

posted on Sep, 8 2016 @ 11:12 PM
link   
a reply to: tikbalang

I found him many years ago when he was a little more composed. Heheh, kinda. He is pretty interesting when you first get into his writings and listen to him speak. I like and agree with him wholeheartedly about his musings on how the power structures of the world are set up, and the atrocities that are commited to keep those structures in place, but after he gets to the way out there #, (people shapeshifting into terrible lizards before his eyes) i can only roll my eyes.

Best case scenario, he's bat # crazy!!!

Worst case? Someone didn't like something he said, and now they force him to play a fool on stage.

You could probably toss a coin for it.

The world can seem like a #ed up place if you get a glimpse in the wrong corners, but i can't swallow a story as far out there as that.

he sounds crazier than the spirit science channel on youtube. If you haven't found them yet, and you enjoy listening to the stupudest # you can imagine, then it's worth delving into.

Michael Tellinger's videos are good to check out as well. His feet are a little firmer on the ground and he actually shows some cool stuff at the adams calendar site in africa i think. Bring a bag of salt though. The more claims he makes, the less convincing he becomes.

posted on Sep, 9 2016 @ 02:43 AM
link   
If you'd ever actually been to one of his sell out shows in the UK you would probably change your mind. He's a lovely man very much maligned.....considered nuts enough not to suicide which of course was purposefully done for his own protection

posted on Sep, 9 2016 @ 03:08 AM
link   

Have you read any of his books ... attended a talk ... have you read the bible
Or do you form your opinion from what others say of him

You say he copied others work ... well he did research the elite bloodline familys from others work
Also the power organisations of this world ... he did not make these things up they are facts

However he has own ideas of what reality is about ...

You should try a little research yourself by going to source rather then parroting the bias of others

edit on 9-9-2016 by artistpoet because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 9 2016 @ 04:50 AM
link   
When i heard of that guy, around one or two decades ago, i was fascinated.
But the more i read, the more i heard of him, i realised that this guy is a joke.
He knows everything, he met everybody, he saw everything, he is the only one that can connect the dots.

Then i learned that he was a fairy tale autor, fairy tails for children. He knows how to sell himself and his books, articles, opinions.

When i hear people say:
"But all the things that came true..."

If i would write books about surveillance states and big brother "conspiracy theories", what do you think how many of those theories would become reality? Is not hard nowadays to "predict" the future, if one is not sidetracked with spyPhones, Facebook, PokemonGo, fairy tails from David Icke...

He indeed copied the work done by others before, just to sell another book.
And then, arriving home from another "sell out show(!!!)", where he acts as a wonderful person, he laughs about all the bona fides that bought his books, i bet.

I can´t take people serious that come up with David Icke as source!

posted on Sep, 9 2016 @ 04:56 AM
link   

You are wrong. Icke has had a great deal to say about this World and still has a lot to say. Apart from 'lizard' people, everything else is near enough spot on and if you open your mind, you'll see it too. You just ned to wake up!

posted on Sep, 9 2016 @ 06:18 AM
link   
There are always going to be contentious issues around conspiracies

I reckon Icke has done more than most, I would question much but I wouldn't write it all off, some you win some you lose
Icke at least puts his opinions out there, he is not main stream

Good on him, right or wrong

posted on Sep, 9 2016 @ 07:46 AM
link   
I think Icke is ok man! He speaks of love and peace and positivity.
I don't see the issue - yeah he's got some crazy and far-out ideas and beliefs but they're mostly just there to put off anyone from looking at him as a serious threat.

posted on Sep, 9 2016 @ 12:32 PM
link   
Icke has never produced a single credible person to substantiate his bat$hittery. Arizona Wilder, Credo Mutwa, Sitchen etc.. frauds. Claiming to meet a CIA field officer that had been 'patched'...right. "The Guys" who channelled all that info to him in the early years... total idiocy

Protégé of rosicrucian blavatsky lover Jordan Maxwell; a proven liar and conman with some retarded examples of etymology, some outright fallacious crap about 18th century legal loopholes to sucker the gullible freemen and a chequered history of scams and people that claim he ripped them off.

Begged half a mill in donations from supporters to create a revolutionary tv station and spunked it all into a budgetary black hole before washing his hands of it all, then was out with his begging bowl again for other projects less than 6 months later.

Plus anyone who can say with a straight face that they've sold out an arena gig and not made much money is flat out lying. I know promoters that used to put on nights at Brixton Academy that had multiple acts on the bill and charged a fraction of the ticket prices he does and they all made a great living from it.

The nuthuggers are going to call it being a hater, I'm cool with that I suppose.

posted on Sep, 9 2016 @ 02:37 PM
link   
For being such a smart guy Neil Degrasse Tyson is such an idiot.

I don't see the appeal in this pop science icon. I saw some panel with him and he was asked about ufo's, his response was the usual drivel you hear.

I so love it when mediocre scientists completely ignore the role the occult(the Hermetica for example) played in the development of science. Modern science is a neutered science and like fools most scientists have bought into it despite massive evidence to the contrary - i.e. the whole foundation of materialism being built on a house of cards.

I have to wonder why people are so easily impressionable, why even people that are extensively trained in critical thinking still succumb so easily to groupthink. Something's wrong with humanity.

posted on Sep, 9 2016 @ 08:24 PM
link   

Watch his weekly videocasts on Youtube usually reflecting the current news stories....they are hardly stitched together from other bits of other people's works and they are bang on the money.

The infinite awareness and Lizard stuff is a bit hard to digest but you are calling a man full of sh!t that exposed Jimmy Saville and the whole Peado celebrity/political scandal years before anyone took it seriously.
And he also breaks down the hypocrisy,corruption and outright demonic behaviour of the Elite extremely well backed by facts.

posted on Sep, 9 2016 @ 08:32 PM
link   
a reply to: southbeach

He worked in the showbusiness for a long time, then call it reptilian overlords is stretching it..

I can make statement, i believe Hollywood has a few pedophiles..

posted on Sep, 9 2016 @ 08:46 PM
link   
David Icke is legit how could you see it any other way?

posted on Sep, 27 2016 @ 03:47 AM
link   
David Ike might be paid opposition but he's still dead right in many many ways. Like his theme is "don't participate in the scam!" I couldn't agree MORE!!! Don't do any of it if you can avoid doing so. That way you tell tptb that you're not gonna go along with their tyranny. And ya it might take some lifestyle changes but at least you could be free. Most people are slaves to: banking, debt, propaganda and brainwashing, jobs, taxes etc etc etc. It's all a big scam designed to rope you in. Don't buy into any of it, slowly begin to break free from it all while you still can. Because for example if you won't do a simply protest now such as something simple like: Just paying cash, or refusing to watch or read any news or television. Then that means if and when they introduce a mark of the beast. ie: a microchip implant, well you won't resist that either. You'll go along with it. Then if you die you'll end up in hell.

posted on Sep, 27 2016 @ 04:04 AM
link   
Here is a link to Richard D Hall's conspiricy website Rich Planet
A discussion on David Icke which suggests the CIA were involved in undermining David's credibility
By paying many actors and actresses to feed him with false reptilian story's.

As Alex Jones said the reptilain thing undermines his (David's) own cause ... the turd in the punchbowl

The discussion comes several minutes into part 1 - There are 3 parts

richplanet.net...
edit on 27-9-2016 by artistpoet because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 27 2016 @ 05:26 AM
link   
a reply to: artistpoet

As Alex Jones said the reptilain thing undermines his (David's) own cause ... the turd in the punchbowl

Well..it doesnt for me.

If this reptilian thing turns out to be true sometime in the future...let's say I wont be all that shocked.

Icke tells many truths in his speeches (been to 2 live events)...the reptilian thing is left for you and me to believe or not. He certainly doesnt push it...and is aware that it sounds crazy.

posted on Sep, 27 2016 @ 01:57 PM
link   
a reply to: MarioOnTheFly

Fair enough ... I do not think the reptilian thing is real ... all the evidence is too flimsy for me
If it proves to be true I will eat my words

Apart from the reptilian thing ... I think David is mostly spot on
I like the man
I saw him speak way back when ... at a time when his talks were attended by less than a couple of hundred people

David is one of the good guys ... in my book anyways ... just so you know

posted on Sep, 29 2016 @ 02:34 AM
link   
a reply to: artistpoet

Fair enough ... I do not think the reptilian thing is real ... all the evidence is too flimsy for me

Not that it's flimsy...it's non existent. But if we want to philosophically entertain the idea...how could you ever prove such a thing ?

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join