It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump Lies About Supporting Iraq War

page: 7
<< 4  5  6   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 30 2016 @ 06:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: djz3ro

originally posted by: intrptr
Not only but he wasn't even a politician back then, didn't have anything to do wth it. And maybe was duped like the rest of us by all the lies from Washington told to us by the news media.

Speak for yourself. There were millions of us the world over took.to the streets in protest because we were not blinded by the lies of your administration and we were all being very vocal about how illegal the invasion of Iraq was...

Wrong there was huge support amongst the international community. In fact when it first started most countries bought the lies of the Bush administration. the countries that were in the coalition was Kuwait, United States,, Saudi Arabia, United Kingdom, Egypt, United Arab Emirates, France, Syria, Morocco, Qatar, Oman, Pakistan, Canada, Argentina, Spain, Italy. And shocker even got Russian support in the form of setting up supply lines.

The first couple of months even people that were against the war just were not that vocal. Because after 9/11 it wasn't ok to question. That's why many were saying things like Trump when asked. I guess so was a typical answer later as in a couple of months that changed to we need to get out of there and people started seeing the obvious mistake.
edit on 10/30/16 by dragonridr because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 30 2016 @ 07:25 AM
link   
a reply to: djz3ro

I wasn't fooled either. I said US because the most of US was, most of the time.

Wheres the protest now? Defused, divided, distracted.

Be nice to see a million person march on Washington today.

posted on Oct, 30 2016 @ 02:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: dragonridr
Wrong there was huge support amongst the international community. In fact when it first started most countries bought the lies of the Bush administration. the countries that were in the coalition was Kuwait, United States,, Saudi Arabia, United Kingdom, Egypt, United Arab Emirates, France, Syria, Morocco, Qatar, Oman, Pakistan, Canada, Argentina, Spain, Italy. And shocker even got Russian support in the form of setting up supply lines.

The first couple of months even people that were against the war just were not that vocal. Because after 9/11 it wasn't ok to question. That's why many were saying things like Trump when asked. I guess so was a typical answer later as in a couple of months that changed to we need to get out of there and people started seeing the obvious mistake.

If 9/11 taught me anything it was question everything. And yes, there was a lot of support from the governments of the countries you mentioned but there were citizens of just about all of those countries taking to the streets in protest, as soon as the iwar was announced...

posted on Oct, 30 2016 @ 06:21 PM
link   
Of course he lied it is on tape and he has done it many times, but his supporters do not care. If he isn't lying then it must be that he has a horrible memory. Either way it isn't good.

top topics

<< 4  5  6   >>

join