It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help ATS via PayPal:
learn more

Democrats accuse Matt Lauer of bias at NBC veterans forum

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 8 2016 @ 08:27 PM
link   
Good example of how the Democrat Campaign is attempting to steer the unsuspecting public away from the truth.

Seems the Democrat operations were hot on social media during last nights "forum" on NBC.

They were quick to claim the "Host" Matt Lauer was somehow attacking Hillary about the email scandal.

In fact however she was allowed to answer loaded questions and respond on the tangents not really getting into the real meat of the email scandal and proven lies (proven by several recent government reports) she has told and continues to tell.

Looks like they are creating multiple controlled crises in an effort to sway opinions of voters.

Very well played.

In fact however, it looks more like Lauer added many questions on top of questions to Trump in an effort to deflect.

And we know Lauer has connections to the Clinton Foundation(s) !!!

Matt Lauer has been labeled a 'morning show lightweight' by furious political pundits after he failed to grill Donald Trump on his claim he never supported the Iraq War during a Commander in Chief Forum on Wednesday night - but relentlessly questioned Hillary over her private email scandal.

The NBC Today show host was accused of going too easy on Trump when the Republican candidate repeated his claim to have always 'totally opposed the Iraq war', when in fact he supported an invasion during a 2002 Howard Stern interview.

Instead of stopping Trump in his tracks during the session at the Intrepid Sea, Air & Space Museum in Manhattan, Lauer accepted his answer and immediately moved onto the next question - even though Clinton had told him during her interview beforehand that Trump had backed the war.

Lauer questioned Clinton for almost seven minutes of a 30 minute segment over her emails, many times talking over before demanding she only briefly touch on other important topics such as ISIS.
Democrats accuse Matt Lauer of bias at NBC veterans forum: Liberal outcry over host's seven-minute grilling of Hillary Clinton over her emails as they claim he 'let Trump off' over Iraq war

Donald Trump was on the receiving end of nearly double the questions his Democratic opponent Hillary Clinton got at NBC's "Commander in Chief" forum, many of them follow-ups to initial questions from host Matt Lauer and veterans in the audience.

Clinton received four questions from vets while Trump received five, according to the Washington Examiner's tally. The Republican nominee got 16 questions from Lauer and his opponent received just seven.
Trump gets nearly twice the questions as Clinton at veterans forum

posted on Sep, 8 2016 @ 08:32 PM
link   
I was glad he managed to answer numerous questions to her few. It was annoying she had those whole spiels where she kept cutting dude off. And supposedly Trump is the one with the personality defects to lose our hair over.

posted on Sep, 8 2016 @ 08:34 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

Twas my first reaction. She had her answer very ready with ample uninterrupted time to spew it all fourth.

posted on Sep, 8 2016 @ 08:36 PM
link   

posted on Sep, 8 2016 @ 08:41 PM
link   
I would say there's very little comparison between:
- Trump vacillating over the Iraq war thing.
- Hillary being accused of violating various things with regards to her emails.

Besides, Hillary was for the war before she was against it, too.

posted on Sep, 8 2016 @ 08:44 PM
link   
a reply to: paradoxious

The point is actually about how the Clinton/Democrat Campaign fixed the forum questions and how Lauer "handled it" for them.

posted on Sep, 8 2016 @ 08:58 PM
link   

HC stands accountable to us... We the People...her employers, for her every action while in official capacity.

Trump is in no way employed by us. His actions are between himself, his investors, his employees, and his Creator....until he becomes employed by us, We the People.

Apples and oranges.

posted on Sep, 8 2016 @ 09:09 PM
link   

I get that.
I was trying to show that point is frivolous at best because even had he "grilled" Trump on Iraq, Hillary is guilty of the exact same thing. I think he knew that so didn't pursue it.

posted on Sep, 8 2016 @ 09:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: NewzNose

HC stands accountable to us... We the People...her employers, for her every action while in official capacity.

Trump is in no way employed by us. His actions are between himself, his investors, his employees, and his Creator....until he becomes employed by us, We the People.

Apples and oranges.

Actually, she's no longer accountable, per se, as she no longer holds public office.
However, she can be held accountable for what she has done while in office.

posted on Sep, 8 2016 @ 09:18 PM
link   
They must think she didn't preform well last night and are trying to lower expectations befor the next set of polls come out incase they show her lowering even more.

posted on Sep, 8 2016 @ 09:18 PM
link   
a reply to: paradoxious

Actually, she IS still very much to be held accountable for her actions when she was in an official governmental employee.

Also, she was just "read in" as the Dem. Candidate. I'm pretty sure she IS accountable.

posted on Sep, 8 2016 @ 09:50 PM
link   
Hillary bombed last night. Today's media response: Matt Lauer is sexist.

edit on 8-9-2016 by Konduit because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 8 2016 @ 09:58 PM
link   
I actually feel bad for Matt. Last night he went to bed a good liberal news caster and this morning he woke up a evil conservative ... I don't care who you are that Sht messes with your mind.

posted on Sep, 8 2016 @ 10:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: DanDanDat
I actually feel bad for Matt. Last night he went to bed a good liberal news caster and this morning he woke up a evil conservative ... I don't care who you are that Sht messes with your mind.

He is well paid to be a scapegoat.

All part of the game of controlled opposition.

posted on Sep, 8 2016 @ 10:33 PM
link   

They must think she didn't preform well last night and are trying to lower expectations befor the next set of polls come out incase they show her lowering even more.

On second thought; the end game is probably to scare the next moderators into pulling a Candy Crowley on the debate stage.

Lester Holt now knows if he doesn't help Clinton debate Trump at the next debate he'll suffer the same fate.

posted on Sep, 8 2016 @ 10:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen

He is well paid to be a scapegoat.

All part of the game of controlled opposition.

But I'm sure he doesn't know he's being handled. He's just going along thinking he's done a good job and than bam his own network is throwing him under the bus calling him a disaster. That's got to hurt.

posted on Sep, 8 2016 @ 10:48 PM
link   
a reply to: DanDanDat

I think on his salary, he will go along with just about anything.

Especially since he is a known Clinton supporter and operative.

Matt Lauer (Salary - $28,000,000 annually)

posted on Sep, 8 2016 @ 10:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen
a reply to: DanDanDat

Matt Lauer (Salary - $28,000,000 annually)

Yea your right; F him.
edit on 8-9-2016 by DanDanDat because: (no reason given)

top topics

join