It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Illuminati Formula Used to Create an Undetectable Total Mind Controlled Slave

page: 11
<< 8  9  10   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 15 2011 @ 01:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by EddieBee
To all the freemasons who aren't cowards, pedophiles, rapists, money whores, implant chippers, etc, wake up!
Ok. I'm awake. Now what? Get some coffee?

posted on Mar, 15 2011 @ 05:35 PM
link   
reply to post by EddieBee

I'm not a coward, pedophile, rapist, money whore, or implant chipper. What am I to wake up to?

posted on Mar, 15 2011 @ 06:43 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 17 2011 @ 03:17 PM
link   
reply to post by thirddensity

I stumbled upon the site and it could be dangerous for 2 reasons that i'm aware of.

1) Lots of overwhelming information

2) Truth + lies or believing truth + believing lies

It could be possible that the site is actually programming people to "be" (notice, i didnt say think) a certain way so one is easier to be "read". I suffered massive amounts of trauma in my life because i was a fragile soul and because people wanted to control me. Who knows, maybe when a baby is born, it has potential to grow a soul but is soul less until consciousness takes place. Life is a trip but its finally getting interesting.

posted on Oct, 17 2011 @ 03:38 PM
link   
Oh God not this again.

That book is like a well-conceived horror novel combined with the stereotypical fundamentalist-Christian take on the "Illuminati" which itself is mostly fictional (IMO). It has little bits of truth combined with huge leaps of logic and outright fabrications and/or lies, all presented as truth. That is the problem; more specifically, the whole premise of the book and its sequels is that the authors obtained this information, or at least most of it, from victims of mind-control who they "rescued" and "unbrainwashed." Yet the book claims that the mind-programming is so deep that this unbrainwashing is practically impossible and any testimony from the victims is ultimately utterly untrustworthy. So all the theories in the book are derived from sources who, according to the authors, are untrustworthy. Therefore the whole book is untrustworthy. There's no way to determine what's true and what's false, other than gut instinct. The authors also do a very poor job of referencing sources. Whole chunks of information are presented as proven facts without bothering to mention where the information came from. It's almost like the authors decided to start with a few conspiracy-theory memes and dress it up with the most horrible implications they could dream up.

Personally, I was a bit terrified when I first skimmed through these books a while back, because I have a traumatic childhood with many fuzzy or missing memories and it made me afraid I was secretly a victim of mind-control
But I eventually realized that the whole thing is such a cluster**** of logic fails that its not worth worrying about. And the authors' worldview is completely devoid of hope or optimism beyond a few vague references to Christianity (just like Alex Jones) so I can only conclude that these books, like many things, exists purely for the purpose of generating fear. Don't let it work

posted on Oct, 17 2011 @ 03:46 PM
link   
I would suggest the book by Robert Oxnam, who explains his struggled with MPD/DID. His book is available at any local library.

He was a very high placed asset for interglobal communications. It is interesting that his trauma as a child, brought out a mental state that allowed him to be a peak performer, until the program broke down.

His book should be discussed here, it is a very good book, and he is a living testimony, if anyone cares, which probably, they don't.

en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Oct, 18 2011 @ 07:57 PM
link   
reply to post by smallpeeps

Thanks i'll take a look at Robert Oxnam.....

As far as the info contained in Fritz Springmeier's book i do think some of it is true, the procedure he talks about in terms of splitting people and creating alters is indeed real, i believe it to be one of the many unfortunate findings in the program known as MK-Ultra and it's orginal roots could of come from studys of satanic groups which we know through Ted Gunderson were used and studied by the C.I.A among others, but the info in terms of how the technique is done is very real, now as far as there being 13 ruling bloodlines and Mr Springmeier getting all 13 familes right is up for conjecture but you must relize when he was writing his books he was dealing with people who were traumatized in the very maner he deatils and could only base his core findings on there perception which were altered on purpose, so to that i do think he did a good job of getting as much of it right as possible.

I do however believe that Cisco Wheeler and Brice Taylor were abused by high powered people, if you connect the dots right you will this stuff does happen from the alleged pedophile ring ran by Larry E King a rising star in the Republican Party in the late 70's and 80's with connections to boys town to the thread someone just posted about African children being sold to countries for human sacrifice to all the human trafficking that has been proven true....

edit on 18-10-2011 by King Seesar because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 4 2020 @ 05:24 AM
link   
I was going to make this a new thread, but it didn't work for me for some inexplicable reason. Perhaps a moderator can help me?

Here's the question: Do anyone know the full decoded meaning of "MORIAH CONQUERING WIND", allegedly a secret insider phrase used by members of the satanic occult elite (aka the Luciferian "Illuminati" etc), or have any theories explaining it? I'm not sure what is the original source for this claim, but I believe Springmeier may have been the first to mention it.

"Svali" was asked about it and claimed that it is a name for their group, but would say no more. Any ideas on what it actually means?

posted on Jun, 9 2020 @ 01:33 AM
link   
Read The Bible. Get To The Part Where We Become Mortals. Then Move On To The Part Where, If We Are Israelites, We Get To Enter In Unto Every Prospering Nation At Their Prime. We Do So As Mind Controlled Slaves. Then We Overrun The Positions And City Blocks With Numbers And Soldiers. After That... The Fooluminatti Is Doomed. It's Called Turn Of Events In Current Events. Buy A Clue!

posted on Jul, 18 2020 @ 01:48 AM
link   
This book is absolutely amazing.

It is basically a textbook on Mind Control and everything that goes into systematic mind control.

Not only that, but the author attempts to give his reasoning behind WHY all of these atrocities are being committed on the minds and bodies of the multiples.

It is a total exposé and everything rings incredibly true.

I advise reading it from front to back, taking notes, and also reading the follow up, as well:

Deeper Insights Into the Illuminati Formula

new topics

top topics

<< 8  9  10   >>

join