It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Illuminati Formula Used to Create an Undetectable Total Mind Controlled Slave

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 7 2005 @ 06:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by smallpeeps

All the man is saying smallpeeps is that it not everything can be blamed on the "Illuminati".

Why are you concerned if the Illuminati gets blamed? If they are so powerful then can't they defend themselves?

Furthermore, if they exist, why don't they work to stop this heinous crap? If they're so powerful and they DO NOT work to stop this crap attributed to them, then they are complicit, along with the shills who defend them.

I do not necessarily believe in the Illuminati as such, but there are powerful people who like to use kids for sex and also turn them into human assets when they get older. THIS is the key to the problem. Anybody who trys to sidetrack the issue of child-torture into a discussion about the "Poor Old Illuminati" is probably not really concerned about dead/tortured kids otherwise why wouldn't they let the discussion continue minus their wasteful input?

In case you are totally unaware, this particular thread represents a topic that lots of people would like not to be discussed. As a result, ANYBODY who trys to sidetrack this discussion is complicit in the coverup, from my point of view.

HOLY !$@#$!!!! THAT'S WHAT I'VE BEEN TRYING TO TELL YOU!!!!!!! THE ILLUMINATI DOES NOT EXIST, SO STOP BLAMING # ON THEM!!!!! DAMN!!!!

And by the way, you guys that started talking about child rape and stuff are the ones who sidetracked this thread. LOOK AT THE TOPIC!

posted on Mar, 7 2005 @ 06:53 PM
link   

You have got to be the thickest person on this forum.

I can live with being thick, but I can't live with the fact that these little kids suffer without anybody to speak for them. You're hijacking this thread for some reason and it's a thread I'd like to keep alive.

You are using tactics to draw attention away from the point which is that children are abused and used by people in power and there are connections that lead very high. I'm not saying they're Illuminati or Skull and Bones or anything. Springmeyer's the guy saying that. You're the one who's concentrating on the most banal issue of his book which is that it slams the Illuminati. Who cares about that?

The question is, do these techniques get used (breaking people's minds, programming them hypnotically, etc) and if so, who is doing this. It's really very simple and I'm sure anybody who understands Pythagoras can grasp what I'm saying.

EDIT:

THAT'S WHAT I'VE BEEN TRYING TO TELL YOU!!!!!!! THE ILLUMINATI DOES NOT EXIST, SO STOP BLAMING ON THEM!!!!! DAMN!!!!

Thousands of kids are being attacked and tortured. You are not, so chill the hell out.

Here's your original brilliant post:

I have a question for you: where does the Illuminati keep these people that it controls with drugs and cattle prods? Where did you get your evidence of these things going on. Will you please share it with us?

So first we see you asking leading questions to distract the issue, and then you ask for proof. When I gave you proof of conspiracy in regard to child-torture, you start typing in caps and making accusations. Who's the thick one?

[edit on 7-3-2005 by smallpeeps]

posted on Mar, 7 2005 @ 09:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by akilles
The truth is, any one who has been in a car accident could likely have been subected to programming.

Akilles, could you please explain this statement? I don't understand the reasoning for it........

posted on Mar, 7 2005 @ 10:00 PM
link   
Sure, in many cases people are involved in a tragic accident, which they do not consciously recollect, due to its violent nature, for eg. a car accident.

I'm saying, if you were looking to hypnotize people in hospitals without them knowing about it, (and this is assuming you are governMENTAL, and have your pick) you would choose such a victim and drug them, hypnotize them, etc.

I know car accidents have been used in the programming of celebrities, many will have been in a childhood accident. One example is Steve Wozniak, maker of the only computer to retail for $666.66 (well, it was 20 years ago, any way).

In 1982 he was in an accident which for a while he claimed did not happen (ie. he lived his life as normal, he had no recollection, or even that he was acting different).

Without this way, you'd think it would be impossible to get thousands of people in a hospital for a period of days, during which to undergo this hypnotizing, and have it happen under circumstances where not remembering the aftermath is considered natural.

Of course, we know where it was happening in the 60s and 70s, but we are led to assume it has since stopped.

posted on Mar, 7 2005 @ 10:15 PM
link   

You have got to be the thickest person on this forum.

I can live with being thick, but I can't live with the fact that these little kids suffer without anybody to speak for them. You're hijacking this thread for some reason and it's a thread I'd like to keep alive.

But the original thread wasn't even about he subject, so why are YOU hijacking this thread?

You are using tactics to draw attention away from the point which is that children are abused and used by people in power and there are connections that lead very high.

You're right dude, I'm a disinformation agent sent by satan himself, working on behalf of the elite council of 666th degree masons because I don't want any of you slaves to talk about our occult activities.

I'm not saying they're Illuminati or Skull and Bones or anything. Springmeyer's the guy saying that. You're the one who's concentrating on the most banal issue of his book which is that it slams the Illuminati. Who cares about that?

WHAT BOOK!?!?! I dont even know what book youre talking about!!! I was replying to Akilles' and MrNecros' posts about how masons kept MrNecros drugged up, then the topic reverted towards Illuminati and the NWO using drugs to control people, then someone mentioned cattle prods, to which I laughed and said it's ridiculous for all these people to keep attributing these things to an Illuminati plot run by a large group of powerful authority figures, etc. etc.

All I was trying to say was that people are stupid for believing that all these things are being done by the same group of rich bankers and presidents. Then I made my point by asking people if they had seen pictures of any farms or camps where the Illuminati might keep their "slaves" that they drug and prod.

That's when you started running your mouth about I don't know what and accusing me of trying to divert your guys' attention from what YOU were talking about. We are talking about two completely different things, and that's what you don't seem to be able to understand.

So first we see you asking leading questions to distract the issue, and then you ask for proof. When I gave you proof of conspiracy in regard to child-torture, you start typing in caps and making accusations. Who's the thick one?

No genius, you made the brilliant mistake of thinking I was talking to YOU and referring to what YOU were talking about. I asked for proof of the Illuminati doing these things. If you didn't notice, there's more than one conversation going on at once. I was never talking about baby-torture, etc. except when I used it as an example of things that people blame the 'Illuminati' for.

Now I would appreciate it if you would quit accusing me of trying to divert this thread when, like I said before, your conversation is the one that's off-topic.

[edit on 7-3-2005 by sebatwerk]

posted on Mar, 7 2005 @ 10:19 PM
link   
Thanks, Akilles. Trauma is, I believe, one of the instances where amnesia can be achieved. Also, due to the pain involved, the association can be used as a marker point for further suggestion..........Interesting though, that car accidents can be used to provide this trauma.......you say that persons in the hospital are then approached. What would you think of the liklihood of a car accident, or any other form of instillation of pain,
being set-up as a means to provide the trauma, and thusly the association, as opposed to an after the fact ?

posted on Mar, 7 2005 @ 10:39 PM
link   
You mean setting up the car accident?

Of course that would happen intentionally.

Really, when it comes to trauma, the details are hardly important at the time (what kind of trauma it is, car accident or being purposely clubbed in the head), all that matters is what you tell the person, and why they don't remember, in most cases.

But yes, car accidents are hardly accidents in SOME cases. For example, Gunpei Yokoi, famous designer of the GameBoy, and the infamous VirtualBoy was killed back in 1994 while standing on the side of the road changing his tire apparently. The driver was never identified, the crash was not even witnessed.

The Gameboy subsequently became the NUMBER ONE selling console of any type of ALL TIME. Who reaps the benefits?

posted on Mar, 7 2005 @ 10:53 PM
link   

You mean setting up the car accident?

Of course that would happen intentionally.

Please bear with me on this......in line with the topic and implications of this thread........would you say it is possible to hypnotically suggest a car accident? Or would setting up a car accident really just include physical manipulations to increase the probability? I ask because the nature of a supposed mind control nature is to be aware of the "mechanics" of their science and setting up a car accident is such that you wouldn't leave anything to chance......imo.

Really, when it comes to trauma, the details are hardly important at the time (what kind of trauma it is, car accident or being purposely clubbed in the head), all that matters is what you tell the person, and why they don't remember, in most cases.

Makes sense.

The Gameboy subsequently became the NUMBER ONE selling console of any type of ALL TIME. Who reaps the benefits?

His employer. This would implicate, potentially and by use of motive as circumstantial evidence(which admittedly is unconclusive), his employer had a hand in his death........but nothing necassarily by way of mind control........what of that Wozniak case? Would you suggest any specific links?

posted on Mar, 7 2005 @ 11:49 PM
link   

I dont even know what book youre talking about!!!

It's the book that is the title of this thread. You've really done your research, haven't you?

You jumped in this thread without reading it so you could make fun of MrNecros, who had originally posted on-topic. Personally I never post to a thread unless I've read it and know what it's about, but that's just me.

On the first page, you'll find multiple links to this online book written by Fritz Springmeyer. Please read it. Only then can you hope to participate constructively.

posted on Mar, 8 2005 @ 12:07 AM
link   

Interesting though, that car accidents can be used to provide this trauma...

Yes, this is true. A friend of mine was a paramedic and he told me of how he'd respond to car accidents and he'd occasionally find the victims in a zombie-like suggestive state. He said that they would literally follow any suggestion given (go sit on the curb, give me your wallet, etc).

here's a bit from Fritz's book:

In Jan., 1987, Richard Kluft submitted an article to the American Journal of Clinical Hypnosis about 8 MPD patients who were between 60 and 72 years of age. Traugott Konstantin Oesterreich (1880-1949), who was professor of philosophy at Tubingen University, Germany studied MPD and demonic possession and wrote a classic study of it in 1921 entitled Possession Demonical & Other, which was translated into English in 1930. His classic work on this subject provides documented cases which reveal that the basic trauma-based mind-control was going on in Germany, France & Belgium long before the 20th century. Although he is unable to put together all the pieces and the clues for what they are, the reader of this book might enjoy reading the 1930 English translation of his classic work after they finish this book.

Oesterreich’s research in early 1900s was the type of research that the Nazi mind-control programmers were very aware of. In 1921, the Germans such as Oesterreich would describe personality switches, by the term "somnambuliform [hypnotic states] possession" or "demonical somnambulism" or what might be called "Besessenheit von Hypnotismus und bõsen Geistern."

The ability to study both the spiritual & psychological aspects of mind-control phenomena, is often lacking today. There are exceptions such as Dr. Loreda Fox’s book The Spiritual Dimensions of MPD. In the 1920s, the Germans also were aware that the human mind has a variety of ego-psycho-physiological states rather than one unified mind, which they termed "Sub jecklose Psychologie" or the psychology of having correlated psychological states rather than the concept of a single ego. The Germans and Italians under the Nazi and Fascist governments began to do serious scientific research into trauma-based mind control.

Wish I could get copies of these books. I think people are going to have to dig deeper into Fritz's references if this issue is to continue to be investigated. His own credibility is shaky, but the data he writes here seems like it could be validated as fact or not. I imagine a lot of Fritz's book is based on these books.

posted on Mar, 8 2005 @ 01:49 AM
link   
Springmeier is alive because he was atleast partially authorized to publish information, as long as it contained sufficient disinformation in parts.

This is my opinion as to how he could know everything he does, and be allowed to publish it.

Let's face it, if you found this out by hearing some people discussing large scale mind control, or one hypnotizing another, you would be dead sooner rather than later.

His book I think, follows the Illuminati scare tactics of making something widespread (mind control) seem EVEN more monstrous, and unstoppable (with Fritz claiming what, millions of slaves?), with its scale, as well as emphasizing prayer to solve these problems.

And then of course, there are some outlandish claims which are made, so that some people can automatically assume the rest is total bunk.

The Illuminati tactic is, when you HAVE to reveal some information (about hypnosis and its use in sex and drug trade) they made it exceedingly horrifying, so large it is unconfrontable in any way.

Publish a book that will mislead some people, make some mock the issue, many ignore because of its horrifying implications, all of which are ideal for those who want nothing done about the problem. And some, who will know they can gleam SOME knowledge from it, will benefit immensely
, and I don't mean the next generation of slave handlers.

posted on Mar, 8 2005 @ 11:48 AM
link   
Certain things I have to point out here is that...only about 4 to 7 percent of people in the whole world is most like and specificly mind controlled...like the way Fritz explained in the book in question...

The rest is of the world is generally mind controlled...not specificly to the extent of what it is describe in Fritz's book(s)...

Not everyone can be specifically programmed...that qualified person has to fall under a specific criteria...Chapter 1: Science No. 1. The Selection and Preparation of The Victim
www.whale.to...

According to Fritz and other sources...The elites or (the powers to be) have also undergo some form of Specific Mind-control process...it's standard procedure among themselves...

People who think they are superior than others tends to impose their belief system onto others...sometimes by force...So, since the elites would fall under this category...they would also want to impose their belief system on the rest of the world...one of their belief is Mind-Control or Mind-programming... So according to them, everyone else should also follow that belief...

It gives them a sense of Order or Control...since they would be able to predictly everyone's movement...everywhere

A Mexican friend of mine told me that in Mexico right now, computer chips implanted under the skin is being used in most (if not all) of their companies...employers and employees are required to wear the chip...

Here is another form of controlled:
FORCED NATIONAL ID GATEWAY TO FORCED BIO-CHIP IMPLANT
www.newswithviews.com...

PS:
Here is the Fritz book lists for anyone who care to read them and also one of the books tell who the supposedly elite illuminati members are...and their bloodlines they came from...:
Books:

Books:
The Watchtower & The Masons
They Know Not What They Do, An Illustrated Guide to Monarch Programming-Mind Control
Be Wise As Serpents by Fritz Springmeier
Bloodlines of the Illuminati by Fritz Springmeier
The Illuminati Formula Used to Create an Undetectable Total Mind Controlled Slave by Fritz Springmeier & Cisco Wheeler
Deeper Insights into the Illuminati Formula by Fritz Springmeier & Cisco Wheeler

The book in question or this thread is in bold...

The supposedly elite illuminaity menbers do not necessarly perform the actual mind control process on the victime...The lower members does...

Just like in a Company...The managers do not perform day to day Operational activities of that company...they only plan...lead...direct...etc...

I hope this clears some things up a bit...I suggest reading the book in question before making a comment or critique about it...please...

posted on Mar, 8 2005 @ 11:53 AM
link   

I dont even know what book youre talking about!!!

It's the book that is the title of this thread. You've really done your research, haven't you?

Sorry for not knowing what book you're talking about.. I'm not very proficient in conspiracy theory.

You jumped in this thread without reading it so you could make fun of MrNecros, who had originally posted on-topic. Personally I never post to a thread unless I've read it and know what it's about, but that's just me.

Actually I jumped into this thread to ask who that Fritz guy was.

On the first page, you'll find multiple links to this online book written by Fritz Springmeyer. Please read it. Only then can you hope to participate constructively.

Regardless, you STILL misquoted me, you still put words into my mouth and you still completely misunderstood everything I said. You then proceeded to harass me and accuse me of God knows what. You call that participating constructively?

posted on Mar, 8 2005 @ 12:05 PM
link   
You are still just distracting sebatwerk, figure it out over U2U, don't just increase the thread count.

Seriously now, you don't find human influence over others to be interesting?

You would disagree there was 'something' about Hitler's speeches?

So has the study of subtle human influence happened in the open? Is it called the study of subtle human influence? That is a NO.

Why is that?

Is it limited to conditioning, as some would like to believe? Again, the evidence abounds, the old hypnotist claim of not being able to convince someone against their will is a KNOWN fallacy, as you merely need to 'warp' the person's reality to get their conformity, for eg. pull the trigger of your EMPTY gun, son.

It is fascinating sebatwerk, once you start to put yourself in that mindset...

posted on Mar, 8 2005 @ 12:10 PM
link   

You then proceeded to harass me

I had read your other posts elsewhere Sebat, and I have liked them so I assumed that like me, you only posted to threads you had read. I assumed you knew what book this thread was about and it's an emotional issue, so after a couple exchanges I got huffy. That was an assumption on my part and I apologize. You obviously do know your pharmaceuticals. Sorry for my being a bit of a pit-bull there.

This issue affects me because I have met victims of MPD/SRA mind control so I have personally verified that it's real. I was raised inside a religious cult where these things can easily be hidden and often they are hidden by misdirection or attacks. If we can discuss this issue at ATS, then I am here for the long-haul because I don't know any other place where it can be discussed so candidly.

As mentioned, I'd encourage everyone to seek out the banned documentary "Conspiracy of Silence" which can be downloaded off any file-sharing service like Kazaa, EDonkey or BT. This film shows clearly that if any of these sex-slave kids get free, there is a huge framework designed to silence them. It's horrendous.

posted on Mar, 8 2005 @ 12:10 PM
link   
I hope everyone can finally accept that there was some form of misunderstanding going on...be able to move on and out this infinite loop...

[edit on 8-3-2005 by mwen]

posted on Mar, 8 2005 @ 12:15 PM
link   

So has the study of subtle human influence happened in the open? Is it called the study of subtle human influence? That is a NO.

Actually akilles, there is no conspiracy. Hitler did what he did out in the open, quite contrary to your claim.
He even wrote about how he was going to control people before he gained control.
Of course, you haven't researched the subject yet again, so it's pointless arguing with your ignorance. I must say that you're rather like those who fell under Hitler's influence - too stupid and too lazy to be bothered to check what was going on in front of their very noses. All they had to do was open their eyes. But they couldn't even be bothered to do that. Once the hate message came down, they grabbed it with both hands without even bothering to check if it was the truth or not.

posted on Mar, 8 2005 @ 04:36 PM
link   

You then proceeded to harass me

I had read your other posts elsewhere Sebat, and I have liked them so I assumed that like me, you only posted to threads you had read. I assumed you knew what book this thread was about and it's an emotional issue, so after a couple exchanges I got huffy. That was an assumption on my part and I apologize. You obviously do know your pharmaceuticals. Sorry for my being a bit of a pit-bull there.

I just didnt know the name of the forum was a book, I thought it was THE TOPIC. It's not a big deal, sorry for being insulting.

This issue affects me because I have met victims of MPD/SRA mind control so I have personally verified that it's real. I was raised inside a religious cult where these things can easily be hidden and often they are hidden by misdirection or attacks. If we can discuss this issue at ATS, then I am here for the long-haul because I don't know any other place where it can be discussed so candidly.

If it can be dicussed anywhere, it's here on ATS. What is MPD/SRA?

As mentioned, I'd encourage everyone to seek out the banned documentary "Conspiracy of Silence" which can be downloaded off any file-sharing service like Kazaa, EDonkey or BT. This film shows clearly that if any of these sex-slave kids get free, there is a huge framework designed to silence them. It's horrendous.

In what kinds of countries is this kind of stuff going on? I've heard about it in Eastern European countries like in the Baltics and such, are there any 1st world or even communist countries dealing with this?

By the way I'm genuinely curious, not being facetious.

posted on Mar, 8 2005 @ 04:42 PM
link   

You are still just distracting sebatwerk, figure it out over U2U, don't just increase the thread count.

Akilles, you are not one to accuse me of causing distraction.

I've actually found Hitler's charisma and form of public speaking very interesting in the past. He was a very talented speaker who knew how to get into people's minds through their feelings. He literally used emotional jiu-jitsu (stupid as that sounds) to control his country.

Is it limited to conditioning, as some would like to believe? Again, the evidence abounds, the old hypnotist claim of not being able to convince someone against their will is a KNOWN fallacy, as you merely need to 'warp' the person's reality to get their conformity, for eg. pull the trigger of your EMPTY gun, son.

One thing is to hypnotize somebody, another is to manipulate. The two do not go hand in hand.

It is fascinating sebatwerk, once you start to put yourself in that mindset...

I absolutely agree.

posted on Mar, 8 2005 @ 05:40 PM
link   
What I have found most interesting were accounts that Hitler was by all means, not a good communicator on a personal level. At times he was nervous, twitchy, unsure, VERY different from his public persona.

Look at the pageantry the Nazis employed. It was ALL for subconscious effect. The German people only knew that the Nazi government was ENTIRELY different from the DELIBERATELY bad government the country had been placed under (yes, by conspiracy, look up the name Dulles).

The bright red banners, the German music playing, to invoke pride of course, it was something the people had not felt in a decade. It is important to realize the people were manipulated BEFORE Hitler's rise! Its like the road was paved for him, he was given occult knowledge, and financing, and there you go.

The point is, the manipulation was carried out over a period of years, but Leveller will till you Germany DESERVED what they got! Yeah, it wasn't an artificial economic collapse at all... Wow, Leveller, I know you will just prefer to say everything is bunk, than even consider this, but its always been my opinion we must know the truth about how the public has been manipulated in the past to be able to see it in the present.

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join